Author Topic: If Germany and Japan had prevailed in World War 2 what history books would say  (Read 144 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The history books would talk about the brow-beating handed out by Roosevelt againgst the Japanese war cobainet in 1940 and 1941, thus compelling Japan to attack Pearl Harbor to give them time to figure out they would succeed against an enemy who posessed superior weapons and a superior economy.  Then, they would ofcourse talk about the war crimes of people like Robert Macnamera, and them being placed on trial for the civilian bombings of Tokyo and the dropping of the Atomic bomb.

As far as Germany, the history books would write about Hitlers policies and the historians would draw a connection between his policies and Germanies success in the war.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The winners get to write the history books. Their war crimes will be hidden/sugar coated, etc
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

the thing is, the west never was going to lose. this is the way of life, just accept it man.

survival of the strongest.

ToOoOoN!!!

The winners get to write the history books. Their war crimes will be hidden/sugar coated, etc

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sugar coated

XaNdEr

the thing is, the west never was going to lose. this is the way of life, just accept it man.

survival of the strongest.

Word, the money brings power, which brings domination and advantages over others. Nobody gonna win against the west when it comes to a war.

StevenQBosell

LOL I doubt we'd have hip hop if germany and Japan won...