Author Topic: The Truth About Myspace? - Is Tom really your friend?  (Read 443 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
The Truth About Myspace? - Is Tom really your friend?
« on: June 27, 2007, 04:51:56 AM »
Has anyone else seen this vid about myspace on youtube... These are some pretty serious allegations and they did a good job backing up what their saying with evidence... Thing is i don't know if this is hyped up or truth... thoughts?

part1<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGTSXdXS15U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iGTSXdXS15U</a>

part2<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cjGzoddoT3Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/cjGzoddoT3Q</a>

quoted form a youtuber - "Myspace is owned by fox- the matrix was made by fox- myspace started by spammers from Morpheous. . Tom Anderson was neo's matrix name. . anyone see anything wrong with this picture? "
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 04:54:13 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Truth About Myspace? - Is Tom really your friend?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:06:43 AM »
that was nothing but the history of myspace. i dont see why they made it look like a conspiracy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »
facebook >>> myspace
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 06:16:01 PM »
that was nothing but the history of myspace. i dont see why they made it look like a conspiracy.
they try to make it seem like tom started it never noticed that? but heres the conspiracy theory\/ below
quoted form a youtuber - "Myspace is owned by fox- the matrix was made by fox- myspace started by spammers from Morpheous. . Tom Anderson was neo's matrix name. . anyone see anything wrong with this picture? "

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 08:37:48 PM »
they try to make it seem like tom started it never noticed that? but heres the conspiracy theory\/ below

Yeah maybe, but I don't see any right-winged propaganda when I go through Myspace(which I rarely do now because it's a shitty site).

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »

When you consider that people who use myspace spend hours upon hours tweeking their page and posting to 'friends', it seems like a sad subsititute for life.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 09:34:23 PM »

When you consider that people who use myspace spend hours upon hours tweeking their page and posting to 'friends', it seems like a sad subsititute for life.

yeah u right on that one

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »
Well it's basically saying that myspace wasn't the brainchild of Tom, but rather a corporate scheme.  But who cares? Then they try making it seem criminal that myspace would dare not allow youtube or other similar links used on their pages.  Well that makes sense because they don't want to promote competition. 

Then they're basically saying that info was gathered for myspace via spyware back in the day, back before myspace actually existed.  Are they saying that myspace currently adds spyware to your system?  If that's the case, I can see an issue but otherwise myspace isn't doing anything illegal.

It almost sounds like the people that came up with this don't like the fact that myspace isn't allowing certain sites to be used on their pages.  Big deal, use another service.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 10:19:01 PM »
they are saying they got alot of promoting done for there site in the early stages off it's launch mostlikely using the info they gathered form people back in the day using the spyware..not flat out saying that but the pretty much imply it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 09:18:56 AM »
Are they saying that myspace currently adds spyware to your system?

Maybe I just got very low comprehension skills, but that's all I got out of the video too. :-\

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 09:24:55 AM »

LOL

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.