Author Topic: T.I. Feat. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Produced by Danja)  (Read 656 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. Feat. Busta Rhymes & Alfa Mega (Produced by Danja)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »
Favorite verses came from Alfa and Busta..Bustas flow :o lyrics were on point too..
T.I. came with it too but Alfa & Busta really stood out on the track..

The track is fiyah without a doubt, Top 3 from T.I. Vs. T.I.P in my opinion.

yea I thought Alfa actually had the best verse in the song...agreed on Busta's flow :o

my top 3 tracks are this, da dopeman, and help is coming

Your opinion i guess but i thought da dopeman was wack, my favs by far are 'Tell Em I Said That' (GOAT T.I tune) , 'Help is coming' and it's between 'Hurt', 'Respect This Hustle' (Wack chorus ruins it) and 'Wanna Be High' (Love the vide of dis tune) for my third fav tune....

lol true...That track just (dopeman) took me back to the days when T.I. was really spitting and was on some hardcore gangsta shit (sounds like "dope boyz" pt.2 almost, and that song is a certified T.I. classic)...Tell Em I Said That is really nice for sure, but def. not the GOAT T.I. track, but hey agian it's all opinion...I'm sure my opinions will change a bit when i buy the album, and bump it in the car, stereo and so on.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
Favorite verses came from Alfa and Busta..Bustas flow :o lyrics were on point too..

yea I thought Alfa actually had the best verse in the song...agreed on Busta's flow :o

Your opinion i guess but i thought da dopeman was wack, my favs by far are 'Tell Em I Said That' (GOAT T.I tune) , 'Help is coming' and it's between 'Hurt', 'Respect This Hustle' (Wack chorus ruins it) and 'Wanna Be High' (Love the vide of dis tune) for my third fav tune....

lol true...That track just (dopeman) took me back to the days when T.I. was really spitting and was on some hardcore gangsta shit (sounds like "dope boyz" pt.2 almost, and that song is a certified T.I. classic)...Tell Em I Said That is really nice for sure, but def. not the GOAT T.I. track, but hey agian it's all opinion...I'm sure my opinions will change a bit when i buy the album, and bump it in the car, stereo and so on.

Yea nothin can really be decided til we get the album cos tracks always seem different in different systems, but i just can't get enough of tell em i said that at the moment, i love it lol

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 09:09:25 AM »

Yea nothin can really be decided til we get the album cos tracks always seem different in different systems, but i just can't get enough of tell em i said that at the moment, i love it lol

lol good 4 u man...that's me right now with hurt
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com