Author Topic: so who is gettin a damn iphone? haha  (Read 3155 times)

We Fly High

Re: so who is gettin a damn iphone? haha
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 04:08:56 AM »
i just know that imgoing to be droppin it many times. and somethings going to get fucked up.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2007, 03:42:34 PM »
cost to much

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2007, 08:38:45 PM »
Here is a good review of the iPhone.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 01:45:21 AM »
^^
Haha, Maddox is funny.

On the real though, the iPhone is an expensive, already outdated piece of machinery. It's only got two things going for it:

1)It's got a sleek & sexy look to it, some say.

2)It's got Apple marketing forces to push it AND Apple enthusiasts, geeks, lovers and other Mac-loving mofos to suck it down.

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 03:11:10 AM »
damn so my friend lost his iphone at the beach, haha. i dont know if he was using the holster that was included with it, but he said he was using a real flimsy one, and if he was just walking up the stairs the phone would pop out the clip... but yeah he was at the beach, and it was a wrap.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »
damn so my friend lost his iphone at the beach, haha. i dont know if he was using the holster that was included with it, but he said he was using a real flimsy one, and if he was just walking up the stairs the phone would pop out the clip... but yeah he was at the beach, and it was a wrap.
the iphone doesnt come with a holster or case... but i think he probrably had the isee acrylic case... i heard people complain that it pops out... but people need to realise with that case that it supposed clip on with the screen facing in... that was the problem...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 09:05:23 PM »
^^
Haha, Maddox is funny.

On the real though, the iPhone is an expensive, already outdated piece of machinery. It's only got two things going for it:

2)It's got Apple marketing forces to push it AND Apple enthusiasts, geeks, lovers and other Mac-loving mofos to suck it down.

i think the main thing it has going for it is its "User Interface" (operating system) best user interface in a phone ever . . . just like their macs... nothing else like it

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 11:34:49 AM »
^^
Haha, Maddox is funny.

i think the main thing it has going for it is its "User Interface" (operating system) best user interface in a phone ever . . . just like their macs... nothing else like it

Well "the best" is really a matter of opinion, but what I know from Macs, the shit should be good. Not my blunt of weed either of them, the iPhone or Macs, but I can't deny that Mac's OS wouldn't work well.

Still, I'll probably always be a PC guy, with either a Nokia or Samsung in my pocket.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2007, 12:13:26 PM »
i work for vodafone directly selling phones and providing service etc etc. gotta say i'm not impressed by the iphone on paper. it probably looks cool but its one of those products that seems to be 99% hype and hasn't got much going for it...definitely not for the serious business or multimedia user as that review suggests....

Matty

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 01:22:39 PM »
dunno about the nokia n95 the battery lasts about a day and a lot of the features are crap. the camera is nice though. the nokia E90 is a bit of a brick but that's a serious piece of kit, every feature you can possibly imagine. any ericcson is bound to be good, great battery life, great music playing facilities, won't break down so easy. the real iphone killer from sony is prolly the w960i, upcoming high end walkman phone. 8 gig internal memory, hi-res cam, great sound quality, high res touch screen etc etc etc. definitely one to look out for as well as that k850i...

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=gb&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10908
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:24:10 PM by Matty »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »
There will be PLENTY of "iPhone Killers" just like there has been "iPod Killers"  8)  ;)

apple is in a league of their own with products they make... people that are calling everything a "iPod/iPhone Killer"  just dont get the simplicity and integration of their products...  thats what keeps people the usability not craming in a million features that are hard or not as enjoyable to use....

im perfectly happy with my iPhone

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 07:29:36 PM »
i was and still am a huge sony ericsson fan but since apple became a cell phone maker i got a new favorite... i love my iphone... but before then i always told everyone to shoot for the sony ericsson ... and i hate Motorola ... hate their operating system

and its not about what your phone "CAN" do but what you "Do" with your phone... half the people that lounge for all these features hardly ever use them... for someone like you that does... then more power to you... but its also huge on how you use it... and who makes it seemless and easy to use while at the same time being functional that will win. and right now im on apples side... but of course im a long time apple fan like everyone here knows.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 06:05:39 AM »
^^^

yeah well another huge thing for me is integration....

i have a MacBook Pro, iMac, iPhone, iPod and apple accessories... so integration is perfect... and i have no problems with compatibility.