Author Topic: Anyone Take Crooked I Up On His Offer?  (Read 371 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone Take Crooked I Up On His Offer?
« on: June 27, 2007, 11:35:36 AM »
Last week Crooked mentioned that if anyone wanted a shoutout in this week's "Hip Hop Weekly", to hit up his MySpace, and leave your name & say what's up & he would shout you out. Anyone happen to do this?

I did, so should be interesting to see if we hear a bunch of dubcc peeps up in there :)

d-nice

Re: Anyone Take Crooked I Up On His Offer?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:37:20 AM »
I think I did but I don't think I left my name  ;D

I was too busy emailing him questions about what he was going to do next. Oh well if he does not shout me out.

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
I left my name, but he couldn't get around to everyone each week he is going to do more peeps cause there were so many requests.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:49:06 AM »
I left my name, but he couldn't get around to everyone each week he is going to do more peeps cause there were so many requests.

why did he sign with that shitty label, he would of been best of going to b.w.s or even koch!!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

EFFeX

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »

why did he sign with that shitty label, he would of been best of going to b.w.s or even koch!!

I been sayin' Koch for the longest time, but ain't no one listenin' LOL...

I feel you though!

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 11:57:53 AM »

Definitely NOT BWS. They have no clue of what they are doing at BWS. Now the indie thing makes sense. He could have dropped numerous indie albums and built up a buzz that way to get a better deal with a major but hey that is on Crooked. Hopefully something drops soon in the form of a album. These freestyles will tide me over until then.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 12:01:53 PM »

Definitely NOT BWS. They have no clue of what they are doing at BWS. Now the indie thing makes sense. He could have dropped numerous indie albums and built up a buzz that way to get a better deal with a major but hey that is on Crooked. Hopefully something drops soon in the form of a album. These freestyles will tide me over until then.

yea bws DEFANITELY wouldn't be a good look...I'm feelin the indie route though, that's for sure...check out dudes like joell ortiz, bishop lamont and so on, them dudes know what they doin
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

what the fuck is a BWS? baahahahah bunch of nobodies without a distribution deal  8)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 12:07:55 PM by Iliveinthefuture »

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 12:42:30 PM »
I dropped him a comment, we'll see whats up.

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 05:44:43 PM »

what the fuck is a BWS? baahahahah bunch of nobodies without a distribution deal  8)

lol just wait till next month and the bomb will be dropped on your head.....Big news will be coming for all these people hatin on BWS....the reason why the westcoast aint as profound as it used to be is we hate on our own people. Should support all westcoast music. Also, Crooked I was asked awhile back to form a group called MOB. Which woulda Game Eastwood and Crooked I. Instead it ended up being Techneic replacing Crooked I when he declined. July is a big month for BWS, you'll see.......

d-nice

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 05:50:15 PM »

lol just wait till next month and the bomb will be dropped on your head.....Big news will be coming for all these people hatin on BWS....the reason why the westcoast aint as profound as it used to be is we hate on our own people. Should support all westcoast music. Also, Crooked I was asked awhile back to form a group called MOB. Which woulda Game Eastwood and Crooked I. Instead it ended up being Techneic replacing Crooked I when he declined. July is a big month for BWS, you'll see.......

I am about show and prove, and I have seen nothing but Game from that BWS camp for almost 3 years. But lets see like you said what they got come July.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 05:56:26 AM »
I hollered at him on Myspace and left my name. Hopefully he'll namedrop me on the next one 8)

TRG

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 06:08:32 AM »
yeh i left my name n asked when he's coming down to australia.. see what happens i guess

he'll have a million people wantin a shout out though lol

EFFeX

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 07:11:28 AM »
You know what's funny to me... there's probably mad people that diss Crook all the time and ain't got no real love for him, but when he says he will shout them out on a track they all come out askin' for love.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 08:20:38 AM »
Crooked I is real. shoutouts the fans names all over the world. good shit  8)