Author Topic: dubcnn: Sean Kingston Beautiful Girls (photos from video shoot)  (Read 146 times)

We Fly High

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn was recently on set with Beluga Height's Sean Kingston, as he shot the music video for "Beautiful Girls". Being a very versatile artist, hip hop fans may have also heard Kingston's first single "Colors" featuring The Game and Rick Ross.

The scene was shot at Wilshire & Fairfax at Johnie's Diner in Los Angeles, and featured a 50's doo wop theme. Additionally, the music video features a cameo by producer J.R. Rotem as he played a diner cook. Please check out the photos below, and look out for the video to premier on MTV and BET soon.

Lunatic

Re: dubcnn: Sean Kingston Beautiful Girls (photos from video shoot)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 01:13:15 PM »
lol this dude looks soooo jks....when you see him and then hear his voice your like guaranteed a laugh :D

the vid debuted yesterday on bet, don't know about mtv though...much love 2 him, i wish him luck 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 01:35:59 PM »
lol this dude looks soooo jks....when you see him and then hear his voice your like guaranteed a laugh :D

the vid debuted yesterday on bet, don't know about mtv though...much love 2 him, i wish him luck 8)

Yeah, I've said it before, Sean Kingston is a real humble kid. I got the opportunity to meet him last year, and he came across as friendly and hard-working. Much luck to him.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 02:09:48 PM »
Pretty dope track.