Author Topic: Cali is number 1........  (Read 392 times)

herpes

Cali is number 1........
« on: June 29, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »
in worst traffic congestion in the nation.... Cali steady takin L's

Gridlock: Worst traffic in America
The states with the worst traffic congestion in the nation.
By Les Christie, CNNMoney.com staff writer
June 29 2007: 11:05 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- If you've been finding yourself stuck in traffic lately, it's no wonder; about 52 percent of urban-area interstate roads now qualify as "congested."

"Gridlock is not going away," said David Hartgen, lead author of the study, "States are going to have to prioritize and direct their transportation money to projects specifically designed to reduce congestion if we are going to reverse this troubling trend."
New Yorkers are top transit users

The study reported that road conditions have deteriorated, adding to congestion. It estimated that nearly 6 percent of urban interstate were in poor condition in 2005, an increase of 16.3 percent from 2004.

Hawaii had the worst urban roads with 28.0 percent in poor condition, followed by Alabama with 18.2 percent. Ten states, including Georgia and Arizona, had no urban roads in poor condition.

It will come as no surprise to any visitor to Los Angeles lately that California has the worst urban-interstate congestion in the nation; the report deemed 83.3 percent of the roads in the Golden State as congested. Other gridlock centers were Minnesota (77.8 percent), New Jersey (73.4 percent) and North Carolina (72.5 percent).

Montana, where low volume and very liberal speed-limits result in high average driving speeds, had the most dangerous roads. For every 100 million miles driven, 2.256 people died. South Dakota had 2.215 fatalities per 100 million.

Massachusetts had the lowest fatality rate at 0.797 fatalities, followed by Connecticut at 0.865

According to an annual report from the Los Angeles-based Reason Foundation, a libertarian policy research group, road congestion is on the rise nationwide.
10 Worst states
Where urban interstate congestion is at its worst.
State    Percent of roads rated congested
California    83.3%
Minnesota    77.8%
New Jersey    73.4%
North Carolina    72.5%
Maryland    68.6%
Kentucky    67.0%
Connecticut    65.6%
Rhode Island    62.0%
Ohio    59.9%
Texas    59.7%
Source:Reason Foundation

http://money.cnn.com/2007/06/28/real_estate/worst_traffic_congestion/index.htm?postversion=2007062911

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Cali is number 1........
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »
we got BART in the Bay, i feel sorry for you LA niggaz.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 09:37:40 PM »
we got BART in the Bay, i feel sorry for you LA niggaz.

yup! Union square all day, nike-town.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 09:59:57 PM »
bay area rapid transit
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 10:13:38 PM »
bay area rapid transit

Dude WTF is that? I've been hearing about that shit and I still don't know what it is, i know it's new. And are they changing the bus routes in Oakland and San Leandro? I really hope they don't fuck with the 40 and 40L.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 10:37:03 PM »
whats wit u being on cali's nuts? u probly wish u lived here in the state full of palm trees, hollywood, ocean, beaches, disneyland, wine, forests, and deserts...so fuck ur chart and keep puttin cali on the map!...

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 10:42:01 PM »
bay area rapid transit

Dude WTF is that? I've been hearing about that shit and I still don't know what it is, i know it's new. And are they changing the bus routes in Oakland and San Leandro? I really hope they don't fuck with the 40 and 40L.

its not new. its BART, its been there forever and a day.

yeah i used to live in the bay.. and now im in LA. driving down here is a fucking bitch. for the part, the freeways up in the bay are fairly clear except for like rush hour of course.. but damn in LA, anytime day time and night you can expect traffic, even at like 9 fuckin pm. what the fuck.

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 10:43:31 PM »
bay area rapid transit

its not new. its BART, its been there forever and a day.

yeah i used to live in the bay.. and now im in LA. driving down here is a fucking bitch. for the part, the freeways up in the bay are fairly clear except for like rush hour of course.. but damn in LA, anytime day time and night you can expect traffic, even at like 9 fuckin pm. what the fuck.

Im talking about that rapid transit for ac transit.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »
whats wit u being on cali's nuts? u probly wish u lived here in the state full of palm trees, hollywood, ocean, beaches, disneyland, wine, forests, and deserts...so fuck ur chart and keep puttin cali on the map!...

U MAD

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »

U MAD

y duz every1say i'm mad cuz what i type?...to answer ur question...NO Nigga

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 11:49:47 PM »

U MAD

LOL at Fits, dude cant help but use Dipset's great catch phrases

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 12:02:09 AM »
Tommy, you act like people in Cali don't know this. I'm surprised by Minnesota. They are expanding every single freeway in the Twin Cities, so its real bad right now, but it's NOTHING like LA/OC/IE traffic. LA in the worst, but OC and IE are horrible as well.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 10:43:29 AM »
Alberta & Ontario > New York & Cali

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
I think somebody's on Cali's nuts. :whistle:

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »
He's trying to find all the shit that New York has on Cali and so far he's got traffic.LOL.The bad drivers thread he posted backfired because New York drivers drive like fukn Looneys (Chanks).

So traffic.... hmmm.. What else?