Author Topic: Eastwood, The Game, Jay Rock & Meech Wells Combine For "West Really" (Audio)  (Read 1844 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Timbo, this is the CDQ version direct from meech that's just been sent to radio...

On a side note you really should check this section more, there's some great music coming out from the new acts on the west well worth checking out, and seen as dubcnn provides most as free mp3 streams/downloads its easy to have a listen and see!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MEECH WELLS

Meech ya did it again on the beat. Game and East did they thing, but Jay Rock is quickly moving up my list of most anticipated west coast artists. He killed his verse. Again Meech I appreciate how you interacting with the fans like this.
fasho fam the new west is on the rise!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Timbo, this is the CDQ version direct from meech that's just been sent to radio...

On a side note you really should check this section more, there's some great music coming out from the new acts on the west well worth checking out, and seen as dubcnn provides most as free mp3 streams/downloads its easy to have a listen and see!

Thats strange, when I play this joint and then other songs, theres a huge difference in the quality of the "loudness" (dunno how to say it another way).

Yeah, I should check the section more often. I did start checking it again after Crooks Hip Hop Weekly.

AnybodyKilla

^^I know what u mean, it is shitty quality, ur not the only one!!!

eastwood1

• 'G'
^^I know what u mean, it is shitty quality, ur not the only one!!!
loyalty or nothin will be up like tommrow or tha next day at tha latest u can expect 2 hear me and jay z and li flip and snoop on ths joint enjoy support tha cuase its west or nothin!

AnybodyKilla

^^Str8 up!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Loyalty or nuthin drops tomorrow on dubcnn for paid download for $5.

AnybodyKilla

^^Got it!!!

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy
It's Skwirm not sqium. Skwirm of Soul Mechanix. It might be too late for dubccnn to get that right. Meech is a seasoned vet. It's been great experience working with him. East you a monster too. You and Meech make amazing songs. Can't wait to dive deeper into the sample archives. In A Zone for life. 100 Soul Mechanix
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

Skwirm

• Lil Geezy

Thats strange, when I play this joint and then other songs, theres a huge difference in the quality of the "loudness" (dunno how to say it another way).

Yeah, I should check the section more often. I did start checking it again after Crooks Hip Hop Weekly.

The tracks that are lower in volume have not been mastered. We plan on mastering the album when it's complete to get a consistant sound.
We mov'n...
In A Zone Productions!
Be sure to check us out at:

http://www.myspace.com/meechwells

and

http://www.myspace.com/soulmechanix

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Loyalty or nuthin drops tomorrow on dubcnn for paid download for $5.

if ur talkin about the mixtape.... its for free download at westcoastrydaz

AnybodyKilla

^^This ones got a couple exclusive tracks!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
well u can hook me up then ;)

djcass

• Lil Geezy
CERTIFIED W3STCOAST BANGER!!!  PRODUCTION, VOCALZ & MIX IZ ON THA ONE... KEEP KILLIN' IT MEECH...
ONE-HUNIT

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It's Skwirm not sqium. Skwirm of Soul Mechanix. It might be too late for dubccnn to get that right. Meech is a seasoned vet. It's been great experience working with him. East you a monster too. You and Meech make amazing songs. Can't wait to dive deeper into the sample archives. In A Zone for life. 100 Soul Mechanix

Apologies Skwirm, i used the spelling as forwarded by Meech...the mistake has been corrected on the dubcnn update...