Author Topic: Vanilla Ice>>> New School Hip hop  (Read 378 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Vanilla Ice>>> New School Hip hop
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 01:51:30 PM »
Vanilla Ice didnt write Ice Ice Baby though.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 09:40:05 PM »
This song also brought troubles for him years later, when convicted felon and famous CEO of Death Row Records Suge Knight claimed his friend had written the lyrics to the song

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 09:55:14 PM »
weither he wrote it or not! his flow is undenyable! like it was said on the b.e.t. awards! u go from a complex "chorus" to "lean wit it! rock widit!" and i agree totally! whut happend to real hip-hop where u can still play the shits and not get sick of it within a week? u go from B.I.G. and PAC being the greatest to fuckin all this unlyrical/pointless garbage being givin nationial exposure when all the peeps puttin in werk get nuthin! and i ain't even rappin! but for real! whut happend to real hip-hop?? wheres the inspiration? wheres the heart? wheres the REAL??     (my notes) i been drinkin! but im just speakin how i feel! i seen hip-hop come from nothin and see whuts going on now and feel sorry for the game! within 2-3 years i seen a major growth and major decline!....where does it go from here?? im scared to find out!! my IMO!!

*EDITED* u go from Vanilla Ice being given no props then all a sudden u given him praises! something HAS to be wrong!

sorry for drifting on the topic! i just hate to see whuts goin on in the game!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 09:58:41 PM by "A"-Dollah »