Author Topic: Eminem working on his Fifth Album  (Read 855 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem working on his Fifth Album
« on: July 01, 2007, 12:22:37 AM »

Source:
http://mixtapedetroit.com/index1.php...d5 293505a92f

The Multi Platinum Star, Eminem is currently in the studio gearing up to release his fifth studio album. The rapper has recently landed a track on, T.I.'s forthcoming album, "T.I. Vs T.I.P." on a cut called, "Touch Down" which was produced by, Eminem also.

Em and the rest of the Shady Family seem as they have been and will continue to be hard at work as they gear up for several releases. From 50 Cent himself to D-12, Em and The Doc himself. We at MixTapeDetroit.com, can't wait... Stay Tuned!!!!

TRG

Re: Eminem working on his Fifth Album
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 01:10:44 AM »
cool

Blu Lacez

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:10:53 AM »
Great! More shit.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 07:33:03 AM »
Great! More shit.

lol, i wouldnt expect the album for a while.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:47:35 AM »
Em's album should hit at the end of this year or early next year.

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 08:27:50 AM »
What's the news?

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 10:38:10 AM »
I don't want to sound like a hater, but if he's onna use that yelling voice or whatever he's been usin' for the last years, I don't see why he should bother doing another LP.Yeah, shit will sell, cause it's Em, but I believe he himself knows quality wise it'll be average at best.

I sure hope he proves me wrong tho
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Paul

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 10:43:48 AM »
I don't want to sound like a hater, but if he's onna use that yelling voice or whatever he's been usin' for the last years, I don't see why he should bother doing another LP.Yeah, shit will sell, cause it's Em, but I believe he himself knows quality wise it'll be average at best.

I sure hope he proves me wrong tho

i completely agree
funkyfreshintheflesh

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 10:51:04 AM »
personally i've never suported EM, sure i don't take away from his skills as an emcee cause even i know he can't be fucked with but still! but its music like his that is the reason i can't play it for more than a week b4 getting tired of the shit! i miss the days when timeless hip-hop was around! :'( i may loose points for saying this but Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit the whole umbrella is wack! besides "chronic 2001" i don't got nothing else in my library, which im actually proud of!

Paul

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »
personally i've never suported EM, sure i don't take away from his skills as an emcee cause even i know he can't be fucked with but still! but its music like his that is the reason i can't play it for more than a week b4 getting tired of the shit! i miss the days when timeless hip-hop was around! :'( i may loose points for saying this but Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit the whole umbrella is wack! besides "chronic 2001" i don't got nothing else in my library, which im actually proud of!

its sad but true, i only own 2001 aswell, i dont plan on buying anymore untill possibly bishop lamont or detox
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jakubs

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:39 AM »
Hopefully Dre will drop Detox before Em's releases another album. I think this will help Em return to form. I know Dre isn't gonna allow anything wack on Detox, this goes for Em too. Nothing like appearing on a certified-before-it-even-drops classic to give you a kick in the rear.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »
To bad EM fell the fuck off. He is currently unlistenable

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 12:04:15 PM »
That song with TI is probably the worst one on TIPs album. The beat he did for it is horrible.

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 12:37:23 PM »

its sad but true, i only own 2001 aswell, i dont plan on buying anymore untill possibly bishop lamont or detox

Indeed