Author Topic: Eminem working on his Fifth Album  (Read 856 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Eminem working on his Fifth Album
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 01:37:49 PM »
personally i've never suported EM, sure i don't take away from his skills as an emcee cause even i know he can't be fucked with but still! but its music like his that is the reason i can't play it for more than a week b4 getting tired of the shit! i miss the days when timeless hip-hop was around! :'( i may loose points for saying this but Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit the whole umbrella is wack! besides "chronic 2001" i don't got nothing else in my library, which im actually proud of!

cheers is a pretty good album to be fair, also GRODT but i wouldnt say either were timeless.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 01:56:06 PM »
I miss the days when Dre would produce eminem's appearances on other people's shit

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Mygla

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2007, 02:28:05 PM »
I miss the days when Dre would produce eminem's appearances on other people's shit

-T

like what? i cant remember any dre produced Eminem-guest spots.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »

-T

like what? i cant remember any dre produced Eminem-guest spots.

You're probably right, I just miss Dre producing Em/Em NOT producing.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »
personally i've never suported EM, sure i don't take away from his skills as an emcee cause even i know he can't be fucked with but still! but its music like his that is the reason i can't play it for more than a week b4 getting tired of the shit! i miss the days when timeless hip-hop was around! :'( i may loose points for saying this but Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit the whole umbrella is wack! besides "chronic 2001" i don't got nothing else in my library, which im actually proud of!

Aftermath has a great catalogue... as a manner of fact, all their albums have been atleast dope except for Encore and The Massacre.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2007, 05:42:59 PM »
That song with TI is probably the worst one on TIPs album. The beat he did for it is horrible.

yup
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 05:44:20 PM »

Aftermath has a great catalogue... as a manner of fact, all their albums have been atleast dope except for Encore and The Massacre.

all the shady stuff has something of value on each disc, but some of it's hit and miss too.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »

all the shady stuff has something of value on each disc, but some of it's hit and miss too.

-T

I don't really care too much about Shady or G-Unit as individual labels. I'm more of an Aftermath fan.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »
like i said wack! wack! WACK! but like i said thats IMO...bring my karma down all u want! my IMO is my IMO!.....for real!....how can i lRelate to a song where "my mother is declining my eats" when she been nothing but good to me! i just don't relate! Battlewise u can't fux wit EM! but i just can't relate topicwise!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 12:28:42 AM »

-T

I don't really care too much about Shady or G-Unit as individual labels. I'm more of an Aftermath fan.

I like dre production. that's all I can really say about it you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 03:38:29 AM »
waiting...hes said this is be most lyrical album off him..we see
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 11:28:22 AM »
lol..damn my karma is down now!..lol..i agree "cheers" was a good album.

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »
like i said wack! wack! WACK! but like i said thats IMO...bring my karma down all u want! my IMO is my IMO!.....for real!

^^ Did you expect otherwise after that comment? It's not like the thread on a whole chopped down your karma anyway, I remember propping you the other day. Don't be a bitch about it this time.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »

Shit homey, Imagine how I feel! I fuckin' STARTED the Dre archive post and I have among the lowest karmas on the board. That's why I don't fuck with these cakes anymore. A bunch of ungrateful ingrates that wanna hit the blunt but won't put in on the sack you know?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Paul

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »

Shit homey, Imagine how I feel! I fuckin' STARTED the Dre archive post and I have among the lowest karmas on the board. That's why I don't fuck with these cakes anymore. A bunch of ungrateful ingrates that wanna hit the blunt but won't put in on the sack you know?

-T

a couple of weeks ago didnt u get your karma back up to positive, damn thts low, have a prop
funkyfreshintheflesh