Author Topic: Young P with new exciting label FMG (feature with GLASSES MALONE)  (Read 83 times)

cantcnOrBMe

Check this dude out, and the song with Glasses Malone...its hot. FMG

[img=http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9071/p2il3.jpg]

With the recent explosion of the Southern hip hop scene, Atlanta, GA has been a powerhouse of producing some of the industry's most influential artists. With a rap sheet reaching from Outkast to T.I., Atlanta has since seen the birth of its newest rising young star. Perry Benard better known as Young P is set to make his music debut with the highly anticipated street album 'Elevator Music'. As the premier emcee on upcoming producer F.O.C. Production's Focus Music Group (FMG) label, Young P is poised to become the local hometown hero with his new project.

With features including Watts native, Glasses Malone, the Brooklyn chieftain Rob O, and Brazil Street Record's lyrical assault weapon, Young Lawless to name a few; Young P is preparing to bring a breath of fresh air to an industry dominated by dance crazes and wacky beats. When asked on the current state of the hip hop genre P was quoted as saying,

“The game to me is all cliché. People don’t respect the lyrics no more, yea chorus and beats are essential but if you aint saying nothing tight then what’s the point! I think after the mixtape drops a lot of rappers are going to get exposed. If hip-hop is dead then its time for a Resurrection and I feel that I’m that. The New-Era of Hip-Hop”.

We have for exclusive download four tracks from Young P's upcoming release 'Elevator Music'. The tracks prove P's lyrical versatility and prospect as a future Southern hip hop icon and serve as a sample of what to expect from upcoming FMG releases. Each link will take you to a download page where you can download the tracks free of charge and be a part of hip hop history. Without further ado we give you Young P:

Young P - Top Drop Back

Young P - Young Fly & Fresh

Young P - 1,2,3,4 More

Young P feat. Glasses Malone - I’m bout a Dolla

Make sure to visit Focus Music Group at our official myspace page: Focus Music Group
www.focusmusicgroup.blogspot.com

[img=http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8135/1391771345lrj4.jpg]

AnybodyKilla

Re: Young P with new exciting label FMG (feature with GLASSES MALONE)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 03:53:01 PM »
Foc is unreal!!!