Author Topic: My opinions and Review for TI VS T.I.P.  (Read 664 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: My opinions and Review for TI VS T.I.P.
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 02:42:58 PM »
I still need to pick it up..Ima try to get it tomoro from Circuit city cuz it comes with a free shirt..

lol dope...i'm telling u, you gonna be amazed bout all the work that went into packaging this record...muthafuckas even used some special type of paper for the book 2 make it feel nice :laugh:

same with the case which is also made of some different material that most cd's ain't made with it, and it's a slideout cover as well
lol koo koo..duz the book come with lyrics to the songs?

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 02:44:11 PM »
I still need to pick it up..Ima try to get it tomoro from Circuit city cuz it comes with a free shirt..

lol dope...i'm telling u, you gonna be amazed bout all the work that went into packaging this record...muthafuckas even used some special type of paper for the book 2 make it feel nice :laugh:

same with the case which is also made of some different material that most cd's ain't made with it, and it's a slideout cover as well
lol koo koo..duz the book come with lyrics to the songs?

yea that 2, my bad i forgot to mention it...damn i ain't seen no rapper put that much effort just into the way the record looks :laugh:

there are alot of mistakes u can tell in the printing of the lyrics though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
Koo cuz its kinda hard to tell wat hes sayin sometimes..most albums dont have the lyrics w/ the cd anymore..

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
Koo cuz its kinda hard to tell wat hes sayin sometimes..most albums dont have the lyrics w/ the cd anymore..

i know, it's sad that they don't

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 07:31:08 PM »
This album was very good. Nothing really innovative or new and that is not a bad thing. Just a solid album. Probably the best produced album I have heard so far this year. The beats are banging on here. The DVD that comes with the Target Special Edition is funny as hell. They got a therapist having a convo with both T.I. & T.I.P.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 07:33:50 PM by D~Nice »

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »
This album was very good. Nothing really innovative or new and that is not a bad thing. Just a solid album. Probably the best produced album I have heard so far this year. The beats are banging on here.

glad to hear u liked it homie ;D

u think there's any unlistenable tracks on it? where would u put it 1-5 in Tip's category?

i love it man...and damn ain't that book and case awesome lol..I thought the concept was done alright, not as bad as every1 else be sayin

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 08:08:57 PM »
This album was very good. Nothing really innovative or new and that is not a bad thing. Just a solid album. Probably the best produced album I have heard so far this year. The beats are banging on here.

u think there's any unlistenable tracks on it? where would u put it 1-5 in Tip's category?

i love it man...and damn ain't that book and case awesome lol..I thought the concept was done alright, not as bad as every1 else be sayin

I have only listened to it once, but I did not think it had any filler tracks. It's hard for me at this point to rank it with his other albums, but it is up there. Everything about it was a upgrade. Production, Promo, Packaging, guests but yeah I dig it after the first spin.

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2007, 08:10:16 PM »

I have only listened to it once, but I did not think it had any filler tracks. It's hard for me at this point to rank it with his other albums, but it is up there. Everything about it was a upgrade. Production, Promo, Packaging, guests but yeah I dig it after the first spin.

ok granted u can't do that after 1 listen, makes perfect sense

yea they're working hard as fuck

cheers to the first gold and platinum album of the year :cheers:

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2007, 08:13:54 PM »

Yeah I got to bump it all the way through a couple of times to come up with that. I have been bumping I'm Serious alot lately.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 08:18:39 PM »

Yeah I got to bump it all the way through a couple of times to come up with that. I have been bumping I'm Serious alot lately.

damn that was a good album, but honestly i'd probably rank it 4th in his catalog...each of his albums (besides this 1) have fillers IMO

Im Serious: Chooz U
Trap Muzik: Let Me Tell U Something
Urban Legend: Countdown & Limelight (chillin with my bitch & why you mad at me ain't great either)
King: Get It & Stand Up Guy (im straight almost falls here as well)

and like i said, so far i can't find a filler track on this new album

Tommy Illnigga

• 'G'
  • "They want some free CD's,I'm like see these nuts"
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2007, 08:51:49 PM »

thats cuz you a dickrider.shit every ti topic you have like 20 posts...diversify the music u listen 2 and limit your posts about ti, nigga
by the way solid album...nothin special

It's Chica-I-go for

Lunatic

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »

thats cuz you a dickrider.shit every ti topic you have like 20 posts...diversify the music u listen 2 and limit your posts about ti, nigga

LMAO at this dude having 5 fucking posts and telling me to diversify my music, like u know what fucking music i like?

u wana talk diversity?

i hope you know my 2 fav artits are T.I. & Knoc-turn'al...and I ain't bullshittin, people that been here wayyy longer then your ass will vouch for me on that

those are 2 completely different artists!!

and lmao at callin me a dickrider when i CLEARLY pointed out all the fillers he's had on his other albums

MediumL

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 12:33:08 AM »
TI's average and his album was poor. He needs to step his game up if he's calling himself the King of the South when there much better Southern MC's out there: Andre 3000, Chamillionaire and even Lil Wayne has more support than TI.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

d-nice

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2007, 09:55:53 AM »

LMAO at this dude having 5 fucking posts and telling me to diversify my music, like u know what fucking music i like?

u wana talk diversity?

i hope you know my 2 fav artits are T.I. & Knoc-turn'al...and I ain't bullshittin, people that been here wayyy longer then your ass will vouch for me on that

and lmao at callin me a dickrider when i CLEARLY pointed out all the fillers he's had on his other albums

DIZZAM!!! LUNI IS GOING LUNI!  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »

u wana talk diversity?

DIZZAM!!! LUNI IS GOING LUNI!  ;D

LMAO some people should just keep there mouth shut when they clearly don't know about something... just gotta show them how wrong they are