Author Topic: My opinions and Review for TI VS T.I.P.  (Read 663 times)

Lunatic

Re: My opinions and Review for TI VS T.I.P.
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2007, 09:59:00 AM »
TI's average and his album was poor. He needs to step his game up if he's calling himself the King of the South when there much better Southern MC's out there: Andre 3000, Chamillionaire and even Lil Wayne has more support than TI.

i'm not gonna argue the skill level, because to each his own, but no way in hell chamillionaire or lil wayne get more "real" support...maybe there's more "internet ppl" who support those 2, but when the time comes for there album 2 drop, (mark my words) neither of them will sell as much as T.I.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »

and like i said, so far i can't find a filler track on this new album

thats cuz you a dickrider.shit every ti topic you have like 20 posts...diversify the music u listen 2 and limit your posts about ti, nigga
by the way solid album...nothin special

LMAO at this dude having 5 fucking posts and telling me to diversify my music, like u know what fucking music i like?

u wana talk diversity?

i hope you know my 2 fav artits are T.I. & Knoc-turn'al...and I ain't bullshittin, people that been here wayyy longer then your ass will vouch for me on that

those are 2 completely different artists!!

and lmao at callin me a dickrider when i CLEARLY pointed out all the fillers he's had on his other albums

DIZZAM!!! LUNI IS GOING LUNI!  ;D

LMAO some people should just keep there mouth shut when they clearly don't know about something... just gotta show them how wrong they are

True.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2007, 01:20:48 AM »
Ok, so heres my quick lil review.

1. Act1 T.I.P.  3.5/5
Dope beat from T.I. and Just Blaze, T.I. spits some nics lyrics but like everybody said its too short to give it a higher rating.

2. Big Shit Poppin 4.5/5
Another classic T.I. street single. Didnt think much of it at first but it became an anthem to me. Better than What You Know imo, sadly its doing worst on the charts.

3. Raw  4.5/5
Great track. Track is indeed raw with a dark beat and T.I.P. fits perfect on the track

4. You Know What It Is 2/5
Awful. Beat sounds really amateurish, song got annyoing after 2,3 spins.

5. Da Dopeman 4.5/5
Mannie Fresh and T.I. have a great chemistry, who need Toomp ? Delivery and flow is yet again on point, chours is a lil annyoing.

6. Watch What You Say To Me ft Jay-Z   3/5
When I heard those 2 are on a song together I was very excited. Than I heard Jay sent his verse to T.I., which didnt sound too good. The beat is funky, chours wack and T.I. realy dissapoints. Jay however, kills the track.

7. Hurt ft Alfa Mega & Busta Rhymes 5/5
Wow, this is just perfect. Danja is a fucking beast, insane production, T.I. kills it, Alpha Mega kills it and Busta ? He steals the show, just banans.

8. Act II  3.5/5
Same as act 1.

9. Help Is Coming 4.75/5
An epic track, on some movie/ orchestra vibe. Just Blaze proved his talent yet again. I would have given this a 5/5, if T.I. didnt mumble 3/4 of the lyrics. Flow is perfect though.

10.  My Swag  ft Wyclef Jean 4/5
Now this is a way better Wyclef track. Funky beat, catchy chours and flow.

11. We Do This  3/5
Average. Your typical T.I. track.

12. Show It To Me ft Nelly  3/5
Cool joint, doesnt suck at all but its not anything special too.

13. Don’t You Wanna Be High 2/5
This is boring. Boring production, boring T.I.

14. Touchdown ft Eminem  3/5
As soon as I heard the concept of this track, I knew it was gonna be Smack That part 2. The beat is actually quite nice and T.I.s second verse is dope as hell but his 1st verse and Em are average.

15. Act 3   
See Act1.

16. Tell Em’ I said that    5/5
Instant classic to me. Danja provided the best beat on the album. He really proved to me with this song that he doesnt need Timbo anymore. T.I. did justice to this beat with a 5/5 delivery, flow and lyrics.

17.  Respect The Hustle  4.5/5
Very creative track with T.I. vs T.I.P. persona. Danja delivers another banger.

18. My Type 4/5
The one and only track on the album, where T.I. shows his emotinal side more. He should do more track like this. Production is weak.

Ok, so I overall I give the album a 4/5. Its not even close to King but its like Games 2nd LP. No wack track, a dope LP in general but just nothing outstanding either.

Will have this on repeat for a while.

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2007, 06:35:07 AM »
Nice review Timbo. Yeah nothing awe inspiring on there but a good, solid album. Eminem's verse was disappointing on that Touchdown song. Back in the day, Em would have rapped circles around T.I.