Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Prsents: "IT'S A CT EXPERIENCE THE DVD FILES (AKA) CUSH 2007"  (Read 220 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here is what Daz posted up as  bulletin on his MySpace earlier this morning. Wasn't sure if this was the same "CT Experience" dvd that peeps have been hyped over for a minute, but I thought it was different:

Director D. Baker the mastermind behind the CT Experience DVD formerly known as the CUSH 2007 teamed up with lendgendary Daz Dillinger to share with the world the entire CT Experience the DVD Files with no breaks. The 1 hour DVD Mix tape that doesn’t stop & will keep you glued to what ever your watching it on is now ready to be downloaded straight to your computer to be viewed in any format you choose, DVD, IPOD, & also the new IPHONE. The most talked about & the first MIXTAPE DVD ever created that made History is a click away. All you have to do is purchase the original art work cover shown below with the 3 embers of the RTD COLLISION who collectively created the CUSH 2007 B.K.A THE CT EXPERIENCE. Starring not all of the WEST COAST however some of the WEST COAST members from the CT Experience, with some added up & coming WEST COAST talent. So for those who haven’t heard about this DVD let me give you a bar of some of the legends/artist that was involved in this CLASSIC!

ICE CUBE, MC REN, KING T, BIGG SNOOP DOGG, WC, DAZ DILLINGER, KURUPT, SOOPAFLY, XZIBIT, MC EHIT, CRAZYTOONES, RBX, JAYO FELONY, CJ MAC, GANGSTA, BAD LUCC, DAMANI, LIL SLIM, G TWIN, MAYLAY, THA TRAPP, LEAK RAT. Just to name a few! IT’S A MUST FOR YOUR DVD COLLECTIONS! PARENTAL DISCRETION ID ADVISED!

Paul

it looks to be the official one
funkyfreshintheflesh

Al Bundy

so now they're selling this version? maybe one day the one i won on dubcc becomes a collectors item :)