Author Topic: just wanted to let yall know  (Read 472 times)

Al Bundy

just wanted to let yall know
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:48:55 PM »
have a safe and fun 4th of july

Al Bundy

Re: just wanted to let yall know
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 11:12:35 PM »
im home & real fucked up  8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 01:37:29 AM »
i fucked some chick i met on myspace tonite.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 05:02:35 AM »
show her page and pix  :D
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:24:21 AM »
show her page and pix  :D

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:41:17 AM »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 10:18:44 AM »
fuck man i got caught shoplifting  :-X

rik

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 10:59:33 AM »
I was so fuckin' bent the last two days, it's not even funny. I woke up drunk yesterday.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »

good shit.   :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »
So my moms gets invited to a party, very weird people.

For one the guy looks like Bruce Willis and Carl Ripken Jr. and he's a metal head and he's atheist who's married to A British women, from Britain. Not hard to tell we are out of place, huh? Yeah, so here's a detail I overheard my moms talk about on the phone, these muthafuckin' people are muthafuckin' swingers.

:yikes:

Worst 4th of July and while I sit at these people's house, I'm thinkin' well the fireworks will save us when it's time to leave, of course they got cancelled so I'm pissed.
I'm pissed the Britain lady done put a British soccer uniform on her kid on purpose becuz of our Independence day.
I'm mad the guy named his son's first name with 6 letters, middle name with 6 letters and his last name with 6 letters.
I'm mad that the people there were WAY too fuckin' friendly, fuck.
I'm pissed this guy took my mom down to the wine cellar to show her his wine.
I'm mad this guy got so fuckin' drunk he done passed out. (at the end of the party, course.)
I'm mad one of the couples, they neighbors, told me and my brother we could go into they house and watch movies and raid they fridge. We don't even know ya'll.
Again, I'm mad these people are way too friendly. Oddly friendly. Fuckin' swinger friendly.
I'm mad that this nigga makes wine with his neighbor's wife.
I'm mad my moms played this game called 'apples to apples' with them. Fuck.
I'm mad this nigga was hittin' on my moms.
I'm mad this nigga done said 'group hug' with another man, this man's girlfriend and the girlfriend's 17 year old kid.
I'm mad when he asked me when I'ma start driving he goes to my moms, I forgot which one he asked, but it was whether her 'standard' or 'stick drive' drives fast.
I'm mad these muthafucka's were swingers, Shit.
I felt like fuckin' sayin', my moms ain't a swinger and she's NOT going to join your lil fuck for all club!

Ya'll ever feel weird when you ever feel uncomfortable? Shit's unbearable. I had to get a dose of reality again when I got home and thank God I did. Watched fireworks done by the people I'm USED to bein' around, but I still feel unnormal.

>:(

Than this British, hmm, was giving her kid to everybody, to kiss goodnight. Say what?! Nigga don't play that. I apologize but sorry, damn.
Than I'm mad this, hmm, was like, you come and babysit. Say what?! Is she not seeing who the fuck I am?
Than I'm mad they ain't eat dinner til 9. Talk bout havin' ants in your pants. Fuckin' hada play darts with this guy from Africa.
And I done had to chill with a 17 year old metal head kid, nigga was cool, but out my element.
I'm mad too, becuz I could barely understand the lady.
And I'm mad this WAS THE ODDEST COUPLE I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE. My moms tells us, that he tells her, he can't stand his wife, well... he's a swinger
I'm sorry but I'm heated.

I'm just fuckin' pissed they all sleep with each other and they wanted my mom's to join wit them. I'm mad this was the whole point why we was invited to they party. Don't get me wrong, they was really really nice people, but nahhhhhhh, sorry.

Just an odd, unreal experience I had to share otherwise I will be tellin' this to myself for weeks. :grumpy: 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
LMFAO! That's some shit.

On the real, hope ya'll had a good time wit ya'll selves.

Any ya'll buy fireworks? 8)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 11:42:43 AM »
Im not showing her page because i plan on fucking her again. Dubcc will cockblock me. I know how yall roll. 

Oh yea I was at a keg party the other night and my buddy had some military issue flash bombs. It was priceless the reaction on the peoples faces when i discreatly tossed 2 of them in the yard and every body being blind for a minute because of the flashes.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 12:22:48 PM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »
Im not showing her page because i plan on fucking her again. Dubcc will cockblock me. I know how yall roll. 

Oh yea I was at a keg party the other night and my buddy had some military issue flash bombs. It was priceless the reaction on the peoples faces when i discreatly tossed 2 of them in the yard and every body being blind for a minute because of the flashes.

Yeah you're right there are some bitches like that on here. Just post a picture then. It's not like we're gonna be able to find her myspace.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »

aint that shit fun, i love myspace lol. :banana_dss: