Author Topic: t.i & jay-z  (Read 419 times)

Lunatic

Re: t.i & jay-z
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 10:54:48 PM »
Well Luda was obviously talking about TI on "War with God", so I don't see why TI wouldn't be going at him. i haven't heard the track yet, what does Jay say about Weezy?

rap music, the sun made it
the way these pictures is painted
you'd swear these ni99as was dangerous
the gangsta shit they be sayin
lock em up in the booth with a half of ounce of that caine up
then sit back, and watch the outlandish shit they portrayin
but soon as u see em, they freeze up like in museums
them statues, you like is that dude who said he was gonna *smack sound*
ni99gas get runnin before you finish your sentence
and they back riffin, when they off in the same distance
you like, u was just here you disappeared like magicians in thin air
im like damn, ni99a at least keep it consistent
i hear you baitin me lately, i been doin my best 2 stay hater free
still, watch what you say 2 me
sooner or later, i'll take u up on your offer
and put you all in your place like im replacing your father
you talkin to the author, the architect of the blueprint
my dna in your music, motherfucker u stupid

I'ma go out on a limb here and say those disses sound directed more to Dipset than anything else. Especially what I highlighted. I know there was a father comment at the end, but this sounds like it would fir Dipset more than Weezy.

pretty sure it's weezy lol..that father line and dna is more evident than anything...u clearly know the father thing cuz u mentioned it, and then u got the dna thing, since (i'm going on what wayne/jigga fans tell me, since i don't listen 2 either much) wayne apparantly has a jay-z like flow, plus weezy did the carter vol.'s, while jigga got the whole vol. thing goin as well

ain't that verse dope though? personally i liked T.I.'s 2nd verse better, i'll type 4 ya right now real quick...

Verse is cool, and I'ma decent fan of Jay-Z, but I like Wayne a WHOLE lot better than Hov right now. If anything, Cam's got Jigga DNA in his style too, remember he changed his sound when he signed to the Roc. The line "U was just here u disappeared like magic...." HAS to be aimed at Dipset, Weezy is everywhere right now.

i think u got that line twisted homie...it goes more with how he talkin bout rappers claim they gangsta and take shots, but when u see them "they disappear"...know what i mean?? if not, read the last few lines before that, and u should get it...

But still, when did Wayne ever say he was gonna smack or beef with Jay? I must have missed something then. He's gotta be talking about Cam and that clown that rolls with him.

weezy has talked shit about jay...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 11:01:54 PM »
word? when was this, and was it on a song?

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 11:28:50 PM »

i didn't follow it real closely, but first he talked shit about him in a mag..just went back on how he use 2 say "best since jigga retired" he began saying fuck that, he's better than jigga, and all that talk like that...there might have been a few more shots in mags

and this was taken from a recent weezy song:

"You Old Ass Rappers Better Stay On Tour You Like 44, I Got A 44, I’m 24 I Can Murk You & Come Home When I’m 44".

WC Iz Active

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:40:23 PM »
Wayne = Dipset>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Jay

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »

i didn't follow it real closely, but first he talked shit about him in a mag..just went back on how he use 2 say "best since jigga retired" he began saying fuck that, he's better than jigga, and all that talk like that...there might have been a few more shots in mags

"You Old Ass Rappers Better Stay On Tour You Like 44, I Got A 44, I’m 24 I Can Murk You & Come Home When I’m 44".

Wayne said, "The Best Rapper Alive, since the Best Rapper retired"....that sounds like a prop to Jay imo.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 08:17:48 PM »

Wayne said, "The Best Rapper Alive, since the Best Rapper retired"....that sounds like a prop to Jay imo.

yea that's exactly what im saying...he than took that "the best rapper alive since" etc, statement, and said fuck that, and said he's better than jay period