Author Topic: Jigga is such a fool  (Read 1099 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Jigga is such a fool
« on: July 05, 2007, 12:28:29 AM »
I just saw Beyoncé's Upgrade U vid and damn - another Jigga feature. It disappoints me. Songs like Umbrella, Upgrade U and every Beyoncé track where Jay makes an appearance could be so much hotter with another rapper on them.

Just my two cents.
Your thoughts?

kemizt

WC Iz Active

Re: Jigga is such a fool
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »
couldnt agree more.  his song on TI's album sucked to, dude is finished

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 01:19:05 AM »
Even Huey, D4L or rappers like that could make the songs better. lol

kemizt

bez

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 02:09:35 AM »
his appearances on both of them are dope in my opinion.  Why should he let someone else have the place when Rihanna is on his label, and Beyonce is his girl.  And he knows his appearance on both tracks will give the artists more exposure and his verse will be tight!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 02:59:38 AM »
IMO Jay is perfect for these type of songs, he might not sound at his best, but I dont see any other rapper having such catchy and "instant hits" verses; like Upgrade U, Umbrella, Deja Vu, Crazy Love....

And Spice 1 your tripping, Jay absolutley murdered that T.I. song, best verse on the whole LP.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 03:01:31 AM »
fuckin dislike dude
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 05:22:02 AM »
his appearances on both of them are dope in my opinion.  Why should he let someone else have the place when Rihanna is on his label, and Beyonce is his girl.  And he knows his appearance on both tracks will give the artists more exposure and his verse will be tight!

Yeah, hea wants all the money himself. hehe
I think jealousy is the main reason behind while he won't let anybody else feature on Beyonce's track. Remember Baby Boy and Sean Paul lol.

Baby Boy, Check On It, Break It Off >>> Deja Vu, Crazy In Love, Upgrade U, Umbrella

kemizt

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 05:25:19 AM »
I didn't really like him on Umbrella, but on Upgrade I think he fitted very well and sounded good.Don't know, that's just my opinion
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 07:18:35 AM »
i think those songs could be made better if akon got on all of them

ABN

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »
he fucked up Umbrella IMO, the first couple of times i heard it on the radio/tv i turned it off right away coz of his wack ass verse. haven´t really heard the Beyonce song so i dunno about that.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 08:15:03 AM »
he fucked up Umbrella IMO, the first couple of times i heard it on the radio/tv i turned it off right away coz of his wack ass verse. haven´t really heard the Beyonce song so i dunno about that.

Umbrella is pure shit with or without Jay-Z... i cant bear to listen to it...

ABN

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »

Umbrella is pure shit with or without Jay-Z... i cant bear to listen to it...
i would´ve liked it without the "ella,ella,ella eeh ella" shit lol. and the beat´s banging.

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 08:25:42 AM »
90% of these crossovers tracks are pure wackness anyways, rappers dumb their lyrics down even more than for their 1st single.... Juelz verses on Run it are HORRIBLE for example

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 09:04:27 AM »

Yeah, hea wants all the money himself. hehe
I think jealousy is the main reason behind while he won't let anybody else feature on Beyonce's track. Remember Baby Boy and Sean Paul lol.

Baby Boy, Check On It, Break It Off >>> Deja Vu, Crazy In Love, Upgrade U, Umbrella

yeah i remember that shit too !

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »
Even Huey, D4L or rappers like that could make the songs better. lol

dont get ridiculous