Author Topic: Jigga is such a fool  (Read 1100 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Jigga is such a fool
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 09:39:01 AM »
lmao! @ all these jay-z haters....it dont stop

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
haters? he´s stayed dropping weak shit lately. and we´re haters for pointing out the obvious which only a cockrider could try to deny?

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »
That verse he did on the T.I. album is sick, but not the best verse on the album...not even the best verse from a guest on the album IMO

besides that verse, he been coming weak
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »

hater? u bet damn right i hate jay-z!  ;)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
Even Huey, D4L or rappers like that could make the songs better. lol

dont get ridiculous

Ait, I overeacted, but u get my point.

kemizt

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 10:05:43 AM »
never liked the dude except for on the Bun B album and 99 Problems

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 11:11:40 AM »
I just saw Beyoncé's Upgrade U vid and damn - another Jigga feature. It disappoints me. Songs like Umbrella, Upgrade U and every Beyoncé track where Jay makes an appearance could be so much hotter with another rapper on them.

Just my two cents.
Your thoughts?

I think the girls are hot, and I could care less about a rapper with one verse. It don't fuck up the video 4 me. Remember, Jay is still one of rap's all time greats.

ABN

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »
^what does him being one of the greatest has to do with him dropping wack shit? if being one of the greatest is an excuse for putting out weak shit then i guess that´s an excuse LL could´ve used for the last 10 years. that´s like saying "oh Eminem is great even though he´s dropped garbage verses in the last 4 years".

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
I don't understand bitching about Jay-Z's part on Umbrella. He just did a short verse, kind of an intro, and then went to hell.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

ABN

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 12:08:01 PM »
I don't understand bitching about Jay-Z's part on Umbrella. He just did a short verse, kind of an intro, and then went to hell.
his verse was wack, don´t care if it´s the intro or not. he can give those wack ass verses to Bleek instead, or that´d be unfair coz Jay´s verse on Umbrella would still outshine any Bleek verse.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
^what does him being one of the greatest has to do with him dropping wack shit? if being one of the greatest is an excuse for putting out weak shit then i guess that´s an excuse LL could´ve used for the last 10 years. that´s like saying "oh Eminem is great even though he´s dropped garbage verses in the last 4 years".

Nothing he puts out is WACK imo. Not the best everytime ( I feel he's been seriously lacking since 01. ), but what do u expect him to spit about on songs with Rhianna or Beyonce? "Friend or Foe" type shit? Hell no. He's gonna do a verse for the bitches, which is reasonable. Dude has accomplished everything he needs to rap wise, and personal wise. He fucks the BADDEST bitch maybe of all time ( I know alot of Dubcc's hate for him comes out of jealousy about the Beyonce thing ), has dropped countless CLASSIC verses and songs, part owner of the Nets ( a perennial playoff team ), Def Jam ( even Fab is gonna go gold lol ), etc, etc, you get the picture. No need to hate on Jay for his verses in POP songs, your favorite rapper ( maybe not Z-Ro ok )  would have had the SAME kind of verse. Now, if he was to make a solo song like that, there would be reason for criticism, but not on an R&B/POP song.

Lil D

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 12:15:17 PM »
i totally agree his verses on those girls songs are wack as fuck, fo real wack ass raps, his verse on that TI album was straight heat tho, serious he killed that shit, the fact that when the song leaked (Watch what you say to me) the whole net was talkin bout jays verse says it all

ABN

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »
it´s not only those 2 tracks, Kingdome Come was filled with weak shit. and what does fucking the baddest bitch got to do with disussing his music? and you can get on tracks like that and still drop pretty good stuff lyrically, just listen to that Nas joint with Jennifer Lopez.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 12:26:08 PM »
never liked the dude except for on the Bun B album and 99 Problems

i hate jay-z but i have to admit that 99 problems track is heat

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
Why do you guys care so much about him featuring in a POP song?? IT'S A FUCKING POP SONG, WHO CARES?!?!

I am getting tired of his lyrics though, shit doesn't even rhyme half of the time. I sounds like that gay poetry that you argue with your teacher about on how you think it's not poetry because it doesn't rhyme. And she says it's poetry because it's beautiful.... Jay's shit is not beautiful, it's fucking garbage.