Author Topic: Jigga is such a fool  (Read 1096 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Jigga is such a fool
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
it´s not only those 2 tracks, Kingdome Come was filled with weak shit. and what does fucking the baddest bitch got to do with disussing his music? and you can get on tracks like that and still drop pretty good stuff lyrically, just listen to that Nas joint with Jennifer Lopez.

I already explained what having Beyonce had to with people discussing his music with bias, jealousy. Kingdome Come was still at least a 3.5/5 album. I'm not saying every track he's had is golden or even good. He has made quite a few wack songs, but the hate he is on the recieving end of at times just seems a little TOO bias.

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 01:51:48 PM »
Beyonce is overrated... there are some industry bitches I'd like to fuck before her

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
Why do you guys care so much about him featuring in a POP song?? IT'S A FUCKING POP SONG, WHO CARES?!?!

I am getting tired of his lyrics though, shit doesn't even rhyme half of the time. I sounds like that gay poetry that you argue with your teacher about on how you think it's not poetry because it doesn't rhyme. And she says it's poetry because it's beautiful.... Jay's shit is not beautiful, it's fucking garbage.

Having to rhyme every line seriously limits where you can go with your bars. People act like Jay is the only one who does this, many great emcees ( Nas, Guru, Ghostface come too mind ), don't always have to rely on rhyming every line to make it hot. I think that poetry shouldn't have to be confined to one specific way of inside the box thinking ( it HAS to rhyme ), it's free expression, and Jay has always been popular in the streets, long before he really got big pop-wise.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 02:05:28 PM »
Why do you guys care so much about him featuring in a POP song?? IT'S A FUCKING POP SONG, WHO CARES?!?!

I am getting tired of his lyrics though, shit doesn't even rhyme half of the time. I sounds like that gay poetry that you argue with your teacher about on how you think it's not poetry because it doesn't rhyme. And she says it's poetry because it's beautiful.... Jay's shit is not beautiful, it's fucking garbage.

Having to rhyme every line seriously limits where you can go with your bars. People act like Jay is the only one who does this, many great emcees ( Nas, Guru, Ghostface come too mind ), don't always have to rely on rhyming every line to make it hot. I think that poetry shouldn't have to be confined to one specific way of inside the box thinking ( it HAS to rhyme ), it's free expression, and Jay has always been popular in the streets, long before he really got big pop-wise.

Have you ever heard a true emcee like Ya Boy? This guy rhymes on every bar and his shit is still sick. I guess Jay just ran out of shit to say. And talking metaphors is all good in your lyrics just make it rhyme for me one time man. It makes the flow feel relaxed and makes the songs sound better also.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 02:11:43 PM »

Have you ever heard a true emcee like Ya Boy? This guy rhymes on every bar and his shit is still sick. I guess Jay just ran out of shit to say. And talking metaphors is all good in your lyrics just make it rhyme for me one time man. It makes the flow feel relaxed and makes the songs sound better also.

Again, your thinking inside the box. Ya Boy is cool, definitley a dope rapper, but his subject matter is extremely limited. It is unreasonable to even compare the too. Ya Boy is not even in Jay's radar. You say Jay ran out of shit to say, his songs actually stick to topic. Songs like "Miniority Report", "30 The New 20" ( not a greta track, but clever and original none the less ). Again, poetry and art are free expression, it should be ORIGINAL and creative. Ya Boy is NOT very original, he raps like ever other NY mixtape emcee, I'm sure if youvce only been exposed to Frisco rap, then Ya Boy could be looked at like a true emcee, but I've seen and heard rappers just like him for years. Again, I DO like his music, but rappers like that come a dime a dozen. His subject matter doesn't separate him from the rest of the industry, whereas Jay is a one of a kind.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »

Again, your thinking inside the box. Ya Boy is cool, definitley a dope rapper, but his subject matter is extremely limited. It is unreasonable to even compare the too. Ya Boy is not even in Jay's radar. You say Jay ran out of shit to say, his songs actually stick to topic. Songs like "Miniority Report", "30 The New 20" ( not a greta track, but clever and original none the less ). Again, poetry and art are free expression, it should be ORIGINAL and creative. Ya Boy is NOT very original, he raps like ever other NY mixtape emcee, I'm sure if youvce only been exposed to Frisco rap, then Ya Boy could be looked at like a true emcee, but I've seen and heard rappers just like him for years. Again, I DO like his music, but rappers like that come a dime a dozen. His subject matter doesn't separate him from the rest of the industry, whereas Jay is a one of a kind.

I don't see like that bro, but hey we all have our different opinions.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »
rap has evolved into this thing where you can say some shit and not rhyme words.  you can have no flow, not stay on beat, and repeat the same fucken word at the end of a line for a whole verse and still be considered good?  man, how this rap shit has fallin apart.  imo, the biggest blame goes for Jay-z, diddy, and dupri for flooding the outlets with this bullshit and making people conform to their style.  its really sad.

fuck jay-z.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 02:28:06 PM »
rap has evolved into this thing where you can say some shit and not rhyme words.  you can have no flow, not stay on beat, and repeat the same fucken word at the end of a line for a whole verse and still be considered good?  man, how this rap shit has fallin apart.  imo, the biggest blame goes for Jay-z, diddy, and dupri for flooding the outlets with this bullshit and making people conform to their style.  its really sad.

fuck jay-z.

Wouldn't you rather hear a story line to a song, instead of just a basic flow? Youre comparing him to guys like Puffy & JD ( who are producers, 1st, they only rap because they have the money too ), but Jay is more along the lines of a Nas, Common type rapper. He may rap more about glitzy and glamour and junk like that more than the others rappers in his level, but he does have that skill. I'd much rather listen to music with a point, and topic to it. Something that could make me think, and listen to it again. If it still sounds good without having to rhymes, more power to them. IMO his rhyme schemes are amazing, even Crooked I agrees with that, but like Spargeez said, we all have our own opinions.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »
I cant believe all the hate Jay gets, to me hes the best rapper alive.

People hate rappers based on their personality and actions outside music way too much; like Kanye and Jay. Sure everybodys pissed that such a camel (he is one lol) is fucking Beyonce and that whole retirement thing was idiotic but who gives a fuck about that in the end.

They say Kingdom Come was wack, yet its more listenable than the majority of rap albums in the past 2,3 years. Lets not forget that it was his 9th studio album.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 03:36:50 PM »
Good discussion

kemizt

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 03:43:49 PM »
I cant believe all the hate Jay gets, to me hes the best rapper alive.

People hate rappers based on their personality and actions outside music way too much; like Kanye and Jay. Sure everybodys pissed that such a camel (he is one lol) is fucking Beyonce and that whole retirement thing was idiotic but who gives a fuck about that in the end.

They say Kingdom Come was wack, yet its more listenable than the majority of rap albums in the past 2,3 years. Lets not forget that it was his 9th studio album.

I don't care who the hell he's fucking or how he looks. He's just the most overrated fuck there is.

"and it seems to me the industry is all on jigga's dick"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

westkoastanostra

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
lmao! @ all these jay-z haters....it dont stop
haters? he´s stayed dropping weak shit lately. and we´re haters for pointing out the obvious which only a cockrider could try to deny?

thats what i said shithead....u look for something that seems weak about jay-z (in ur mind) and u start bashing him cuz u always hatd him thanks to the dumbasses on this board...jay is one of the illest, and ur angry at him 4 whatever reason...maybe he fucked ur sister i dunno...fuck outta here with ur stupid statement and calling me a dickrider...i speak the real...u speak bs...it aint dickriding

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
no fucking way is jigga the best rapper alive

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 02:39:30 AM »
lmao! @ all these jay-z haters....it dont stop
haters? he´s stayed dropping weak shit lately. and we´re haters for pointing out the obvious which only a cockrider could try to deny?

thats what i said shithead....u look for something that seems weak about jay-z (in ur mind) and u start bashing him cuz u always hatd him thanks to the dumbasses on this board...jay is one of the illest, and ur angry at him 4 whatever reason...maybe he fucked ur sister i dunno...fuck outta here with ur stupid statement and calling me a dickrider...i speak the real...u speak bs...it aint dickriding

lol

kemizt

Truemack

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2007, 03:09:44 AM »
man fuck Jigga. This fool been in the game way too long.