Author Topic: Jigga is such a fool  (Read 1098 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Jigga is such a fool
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 10:38:36 AM »
I cant believe all the hate Jay gets, to me hes the best rapper alive.

People hate rappers based on their personality and actions outside music way too much; like Kanye and Jay. Sure everybodys pissed that such a camel (he is one lol) is fucking Beyonce and that whole retirement thing was idiotic but who gives a fuck about that in the end.

They say Kingdom Come was wack, yet its more listenable than the majority of rap albums in the past 2,3 years. Lets not forget that it was his 9th studio album.

so if hip hop is weak as a whole this nigga should get a pass for dropping a weak album?  i mean i understand that people like his style, but makin excuses for why his latest album was not as good as expected is a shame.  its kinda like how i was expecting Game to drop an dope ass album because i thought he was pretty good.  but when it came down to it, his album was only a little above average.  but the difference between Jay and other rappers is that it seems he can drop the weakest shit to ever come out of a major signed artist and people still seem to deny that its weak and make an excuse.  im not going at you Timbo, but im just saying what i see.

9th album right?  go look at too $hort's catalogue from Born to Mack all the way up to Gettin It and see how many albums that is.  and it could be made that $hort dropped back to back to back to back to back classic albums.

fuck jay-z.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »

People hate rappers based on their personality and actions outside music way too much; like Kanye and Jay. Sure everybodys pissed that such a camel (he is one lol) is fucking Beyonce and that whole retirement thing was idiotic but who gives a fuck about that in the end.

They say Kingdom Come was wack, yet its more listenable than the majority of rap albums in the past 2,3 years. Lets not forget that it was his 9th studio album.

so if hip hop is weak as a whole this nigga should get a pass for dropping a weak album?  i mean i understand that people like his style, but makin excuses for why his latest album was not as good as expected is a shame.  its kinda like how i was expecting Game to drop an dope ass album because i thought he was pretty good.  but when it came down to it, his album was only a little above average.  but the difference between Jay and other rappers is that it seems he can drop the weakest shit to ever come out of a major signed artist and people still seem to deny that its weak and make an excuse.  im not going at you Timbo, but im just saying what i see.

9th album right?  go look at too $hort's catalogue from Born to Mack all the way up to Gettin It and see how many albums that is.  and it could be made that $hort dropped back to back to back to back to back classic albums.

fuck jay-z.

Short has put out bad albums as well. I mean Life is...Too Short is really his only certified classic. Jay has got rhymes patterns for days, and has dropped classic albums as well. So what if he had one bad album, again, damn near every rapper would put Jigga in his top 5. The reason he gets a "pass" for dropping below average shit occasionaly, is because he IS already one of the greatest of all time. Jay was a 3 time MVP before he got famous in the pop world. Reasonable Doubt and Vol. 2 HKL were certified classic albums. Check "Friend or Foe", matter of fact, the only ones who are callin Jay wack, probably haven't listened to his catalog other than the singles. True, he's getting older, and a bit more boring, but your comparing him to Short? Short hasn't said anything groundbreaking since Gettin It. I got love for Short as well, but even HE has nothin but respect for Jay. He has done alot more for hip hop than most will ever do, yall need to show some more love imo.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2007, 10:51:50 AM »
lmao! @ all these jay-z haters....it dont stop
NO MORE WAR

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2007, 10:57:33 AM »

fuck jay-z.

Short has put out bad albums as well. I mean Life is...Too Short is really his only certified classic. Jay has got rhymes patterns for days, and has dropped classic albums as well. So what if he had one bad album, again, damn near every rapper would put Jigga in his top 5. The reason he gets a "pass" for dropping below average shit occasionaly, is because he IS already one of the greatest of all time. Jay was a 3 time MVP before he got famous in the pop world. Reasonable Doubt and Vol. 2 HKL were certified classic albums. Check "Friend or Foe", matter of fact, the only ones who are callin Jay wack, probably haven't listened to his catalog other than the singles. True, he's getting older, and a bit more boring, but your comparing him to Short? Short hasn't said anything groundbreaking since Gettin It. I got love for Short as well, but even HE has nothin but respect for Jay. He has done alot more for hip hop than most will ever do, yall need to show some more love imo.

i understand, but timbo pointed out that this is 9th album.  im sayin from born to mack, all the way too Gettin It.  those are 10 consecutive albums.  can you honestly say that one of those albums is not at leaset a 8/10?  your right that $hort hasnt really said anything since gettin it.  but remember he put 10 fucken albums out, nothing less than gold, with a quite a few platinum's with no Radio play.  wouldnt you consider him and his words groundbreaking if he sold sold so many records all over the world in such a short amount of time WITHOUT RADIO play?

and by the way, can you believe we havnt cussed each other out anytime during our discussion?   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2007, 11:03:25 AM »

fuck jay-z.

i understand, but timbo pointed out that this is 9th album.  im sayin from born to mack, all the way too Gettin It.  those are 10 consecutive albums.  can you honestly say that one of those albums is not at leaset a 8/10?  your right that $hort hasnt really said anything since gettin it.  but remember he put 10 fucken albums out, nothing less than gold, with a quite a few platinum's with no Radio play.  wouldnt you consider him and his words groundbreaking if he sold sold so many records all over the world in such a short amount of time WITHOUT RADIO play?

and by the way, can you believe we havnt cussed each other out anytime during our discussion?   :D

The only reason I wouldn't give ALL of those Short albums an 8 is because he lacks in the lyrical department. I loved it when I first heard dude, because he raps about pussy like noone else. After about 5-6 albums of that, I felt that his content just stayed exactly the same. Which is cool for one or 2 listens, but doesn't make me wanna go back to it. Yes he was extremely groundbreaking, and is still very well respected to this day, but on the level of Jay, I just can't see it. Short set the bar for a lot of rappers no doubt, he was here before most even knew what rap was, but Jay is one of those guys who took this rap thing, and took it to a whole nother level of lyricism. Obviously, that's what I perosnally judge a rapper by.

Why don't u re-check ur Sanford vs. Sukka Free thread to see where I stand with that, if u didn't already know 8)

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2007, 12:10:39 PM »
greatest rapper alive

and ya don't stop

Chief

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2007, 07:06:57 AM »
couldnt agree more.  his song on TI's album sucked to, dude is finished

man i forgot if you're fuckin around or not?

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2007, 08:13:17 PM »