Author Topic: 50 cuts off G-Unit Financially  (Read 890 times)

Lunatic

Re: 50 cuts off G-Unit Financially
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 04:42:28 PM »
Its the other way around for me, H4M was wack, except 2,3 tracks. That cd was too universal, tried to please every audience. With this, the whole cd, minus Hands Up, had that dark, grimey vibe. Didnt like 1 or 2 tracks.

wow lol

to each his own i guess homie

funny thing is i usually like artists "dark albums" alot in there discographies, especially ones that get hated on alot (ice cube's war & peace 1 & xzibit's weapons of mass destruction)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 05:52:47 PM »
Its the other way around for me, H4M was wack, except 2,3 tracks. That cd was too universal, tried to please every audience. With this, the whole cd, minus Hands Up, had that dark, grimey vibe. Didnt like 1 or 2 tracks.

i agree with this, rotten apple had a dark NY feel to it with no stand out tracks, but it was a good album
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 07:15:18 PM »
xzibit's weapons of mass destruction
another prop for you homie  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 07:17:56 PM »
xzibit's weapons of mass destruction
another prop for you homie  8)

lol props right back 8)

i guess u feel this album to? i never did (and never will) understand the hate it gets :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2007, 06:21:10 AM »

Banks writes ill punch lines indeed, but that dude thought he could make a WACK album and sell anyways (don't know why the fuck he thought that, after gunit had been floppin alot, also i firmly believe banks knew this album was shit, he's 2 talented 2 think otherwise)

and no, southern artists don't sell as much as most ppl think...3 of them went platinum last year only, and 2 of them are amazing rappers (T.I. & Luda)

Kick all those dudes u mentioned, including MOP...they won't drop an album on gunit, and if so it'll flop worse than any gunit album ever, because those guys are 2 street 2 make a pop record, and if they do they'll flop just like mobb deep did

"Rotten Apple" was one of the best album's that came out last year in my opinion, I liked the whole album 'cept for "One Night Stand", other then that the whole album was dope.. only one track that really stood out to me and that was the one with Prodigy on it.. but the whole album 'cept for that one track was dope to me.

Only HipHop artist that went platinum last year in the US was T.I... other then him noone went platinum in just the US, maybe world-wide but that got count different, because in a lotta countries goin' platinum ain't equal to sellin' a million because the countries doesn't have as many people as the USA does have.

And how can you say Hot Rod is too street? That guy is only goin' for party records and he ain't street.. he got locked up yes because he was sellin' stolen shit.. but that's it he never did real crimes. And I don't think they should drop anyone at this point, 'cept for Olivia but she got dropped already.. and I won't care if they drop Hot Rod too but I don't see that happening.

Edit: And by the way, I didn't like Hunger For More that much, like someon said in this thread before it had too many different type of tracks on it and that made it sound too mainstream too me.. I only like 6 tracks on that album a lot which are the 1st 2 (Ain't No Click and Playboy) and the last 4 (When The Chips Are Down, Die One Day, Til The End and SouthSide Story).. other then that there was some tracks that are ok, and some wack tracks.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:23:21 AM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.