Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21087 times)

rik

Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2007, 12:01:01 AM »
A man's shorts should never be above his knee caps.

XaNdEr

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2007, 12:07:51 AM »
^ It's a soccer short you idiot. They all are like that.  :-\

rik

« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2007, 12:08:35 AM »

Unless you're on the field playing soccer that shit is gay. You faggot.

XaNdEr

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2007, 12:55:26 AM »

Unless you're on the field playing soccer that shit is gay. You faggot.

:-\

Dude, you have no idea of what's gay and what's not. Your mother should have swallowed you.  :laugh:

XaNdEr

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2007, 01:00:37 AM »
And next to that, like i said already i play (street)soccer almost everyday when the weather is good and i have the time for it so yeah i wear sportsclothes pretty much regularly in the summer, i have some other pics with Chelsea shirt on, with the shirt of the Argentina national team etc. so you go call that gay too?

Millions of people on this planet love soccer, so shut up fool.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »
Try jumping off my dick.

Try jerking off to this:

:banana:

loool! Never knew you were that ugly

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2007, 01:27:49 AM »
I know im crazy some times.but some of u muthafuckas on this sit need to travel around the world more...i love America.but we some silly muthafuckaz sometimes.wake up people.si,thong,thong!!! 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2007, 01:41:52 AM »

nice shirt lol do you have a marvel comic wrapped around you?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHA, NASTY LOOKING FUCKIN GARGOLE HAHAHAHA, GREASY ASS HAIR MAN. I aint even gay but god dayum u look greasy man. Your getting shitted on this thread man holy fuck, and then u come back with ur stupid ass posts like "Its funny how this n that", "Its funny". " Its funny", HAHAHAH give it a rest man, nothing is funny here but u man, quit laughing with urself. ur getting clowned ur not a 1 man army here. give it up clown. delete ur account and fuck off!!!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2007, 01:58:05 AM »
"cant we all just get along?" - waldo from family matters.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

XaNdEr

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2007, 02:04:04 AM »

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHA, NASTY LOOKING FUCKIN GARGOLE HAHAHAHA, GREASY ASS HAIR MAN. I aint even gay but god dayum u look greasy man. Your getting shitted on this thread man holy fuck, and then u come back with ur stupid ass posts like "Its funny how this n that", "Its funny". " Its funny", HAHAHAH give it a rest man, nothing is funny here but u man, quit laughing with urself. ur getting clowned ur not a 1 man army here. give it up clown. delete ur account and fuck off!!!

Hahaha no it's funny cause yesterday i changed my pic on my personal hyves-page (a dutch myspace thing) cause i knew the people checking it would post the new pic again, i know you not gonna believe me cause you wanna hurt me or my feelings lol, but go and ask them. I changed it yesterday i wanted to see how long it took before someone postedi t, it seems not even 1 day.

This shows nothing but the patheticness of some people here who are checking my personal site on the daily, now tell me i'm the one gettin' clowned on, lol.

Now shut up and go listen to some Spider Loc 14 year old boy.

And as far as the one man army, i haven't lost yet while it's half of dubcc against me, now i know how certain others must have felt in the past when half the dub was on their dick. It's funny to see people going to lengths just to hurt my feelings. I'm the one dealing the cards, i decide what cards you get and you think you can win from me? Lol, in the next week i'm gonna change my pic again (i won't say any date or time toi keep the suprise element, lol) and then we'll see another pic here. 8) 8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 02:06:43 AM by Xander. »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2007, 02:33:55 AM »
^^Hahaha ur a hurt kid man, u dont get what these guys are doing to u man. We know what your trying to do now, ur trying to make ur pic posting thing all into a joke now and play along with it HAHAHAH, u think were dumb or someshit? Your dumb child hahaha, it doesnt matter how many times people check it daily or monthly or yearly, once they see a new pic its gonna get posted on here and people of all genders is gonna laugh at it, cause ur a ugly preppy white boy who trys to act smart when he gets clowned, so ur better off just saying nothing and leaving this thread alone and being the bigger man, ur lil smart posts dont affect anyone and we all know ur really hurt inside and its just a front your puttin on now hahahaha faggot!!!

And on another not, u love Spider Loc man hahaha u act like u dont like him hahah u groupie fuck, hit the bricks!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 02:39:12 AM by johnny1000 »

XaNdEr

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2007, 02:48:35 AM »
Once again, i deal the cards, if i don't want anybody to have my pics i wouldn't place them on that site on the first place, right? Now who's the hurt person, you grab every chance you get just to get into beef with me, why do you feel the need to beef with me? You're smalltime, a 14 year old kid who likes to bang on the net and are calling everyone who you don't like a faggot. You're not even worth my time cause you beef with me here and then start asking me for dope songs on msn the next second, LOL, biggest joke of the century. Last post i ever dedicate to you, i can't afford to waste my valuable time this way.  :-*

And no, i'm not acting smart i'm just telling the truth you know. It seems it is the other way around, people think i am stupid, yet i play them, if i didn't want y'all to get a pic of me i wouldn't use any pic of me on msn or post them on som site like Hyves so what's the deal?  :-\

« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 02:50:17 AM by Xander. »

~Lucien~

« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2007, 03:15:46 AM »
 :stir:

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2007, 03:35:07 AM »
Once again, i deal the cards, if i don't want anybody to have my pics i wouldn't place them on that site on the first place, right? Now who's the hurt person, you grab every chance you get just to get into beef with me, why do you feel the need to beef with me? You're smalltime, a 14 year old kid who likes to bang on the net and are calling everyone who you don't like a faggot. You're not even worth my time cause you beef with me here and then start asking me for dope songs on msn the next second, LOL, biggest joke of the century. Last post i ever dedicate to you, i can't afford to waste my valuable time this way.  :-*

And no, i'm not acting smart i'm just telling the truth you know. It seems it is the other way around, people think i am stupid, yet i play them, if i didn't want y'all to get a pic of me i wouldn't use any pic of me on msn or post them on som site like Hyves so what's the deal?  :-\

::) 14 years old LOL? And LMFAO at beef HAHAHAHA!!! :D :D :D :D

;)

:cow:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 03:36:38 AM by johnny1000 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2007, 04:22:10 AM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

lol +1

hahahahahahaha got nothin to say but u juz sum punks fuckin net faggits, n im actually a mutha fucka that paid dues fuckin baby boys

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.