Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21128 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2007, 04:23:04 AM »
LOL im on vacation, i come vback and look what i have found.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
LOL @ the haters exposing themselves by going through all that shit just to get a pic of me, you coulda asked me.  :D

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.

Classic thread.  :D :D

your a faggit, u look fucking stupid talkin bout shit u dont know, lol talkin bout what gangsta is or what makes a man. LOL yea u think u kno eveyrthin cuz u listen to taht gangsta rap but come down here n its the real deal

probably you've never been jumped in europe....

id rather take a jumpin in europe than a jumpin down here

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

XaNdEr

« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2007, 06:59:40 AM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

lol +1

hahahahahahaha got nothin to say but u juz sum punks fuckin net faggits, n im actually a mutha fucka that paid dues fuckin baby boys

Whoa tough guy.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »
Bruh I posted a thread about my disloyal bitch which turned out to be a misunderstanding. You made a thread about you and your kong-fu patnahs stomping out on a small chinese nigga and you getting caught. And then what else you tell us? They let you go with no probation....hmmmm... Someone was very cooperative.

SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH SNITCH

lol +1

hahahahahahaha got nothin to say but u juz sum punks fuckin net faggits, n im actually a mutha fucka that paid dues fuckin baby boys

ROFL, your on the net too, or did u forget?

ekmek

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2007, 09:59:32 AM »
LOL im on vacation, i come vback and look what i have found.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL @ the people calling me ugly. Y'all are men, how am i ugly? Are you gay or shit?
LOL @ the haters exposing themselves by going through all that shit just to get a pic of me, you coulda asked me.  :D

To complete this i wanna say one more little thing, i don't dress myself in oversized hiphop clothing to try to look tough, i got many sportsclothes and i wear them daily, if you don't like that, it's your problem.

Classic thread.  :D :D

your a faggit, u look fucking stupid talkin bout shit u dont know, lol talkin bout what gangsta is or what makes a man. LOL yea u think u kno eveyrthin cuz u listen to taht gangsta rap but come down here n its the real deal

probably you've never been jumped in europe....

id rather take a jumpin in europe than a jumpin down here
you say that cause youve never been beat up in europe.
i say it cause i got beat up in monterey and in europe.

Elevz

« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2007, 10:27:08 AM »

Now that's something to be proud of. Way to go!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »

LMFAO

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »
:stir:
god damn what the fuck happened to that baby??  :o is he dead or what??

ekmek

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »

LMFAO
yeah bingo you got me. im a very proud person for that lol

~Lucien~

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2007, 07:43:44 PM »
:stir:
god damn what the fuck happened to that baby??  :o is he dead or what??

don't worry... babies are pretty flexible  ;)

XaNdEr

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2007, 11:25:20 PM »
Ok well yesterday i decided something. Sometimes in life you gotta do things you don't like or don't wanna do, for the sake of everyone involved. Since some people on here won't stop posting, and i probably won't stop either (i always love arguments and i find it hard to give up) this is never gonna end and turn into an endless soap. I'm getting tired of posting crap about others to prove the fakeness of many fools here, so i will end this right now right here.

So from now on i won't post anymore in this topic, i won't look at it either, cause then i feel like replying. I wanna say thanks to the threadstarter for making me laugh and "exposing me" lol, fake idiot, you are too afraid to give your own identity and hide behind an alias of TrueMack, but man it's all good. Everybody gets what they deserve some time.  :laugh:

To all the haters in this thread, choke on the dick you suckin' on all day every day. Y'all got your hoe card pulled in this thread, lol, and it took nothing but your own words to do that.  :-*

I can see not everybody on here is on the "youre a fag"-level, it's good to see there's still people here who are smarter than that. Props to the smart ones and the good ones.  :D

Well on that note i wish everyone a good show in this topic, i won't be a part of it anymore though, i'm done with it, it is pure waste of time to talk to idiots who don't know a thing about the world, not being able to think outside the box and blinded by hate. So peace y'all catch ya somewhere else on the forum.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2007, 12:32:47 AM »
OMGGGGGGGGG R U STILL BABBLING I AINT EVEN GONNA READ WHAT U JUST SAID HAHAHA I AINT EVEN GONNA BOTHER HAHAHAHAHAH U FUCKIN FAGGOT ASSS KID SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASEE, UR GONNA GET MADE FUN OF REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY PARAGRAPHS U WRITE HAHAHAHA QUEER ASS KID!!!

rik

« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2007, 10:28:48 AM »
For a guy who doesn't give a fuck what others think, he sure did post a lot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2007, 01:29:51 PM »
LMAO

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2007, 02:40:57 PM »
All I can say is that the one's jumping on the bandwagon and talking shit bout Xander are more pathetic than that dude will ever be.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2007, 11:50:55 PM »
Ok well yesterday i decided something. Sometimes in life you gotta do things you don't like or don't wanna do, for the sake of everyone involved. Since some people on here won't stop posting, and i probably won't stop either (i always love arguments and i find it hard to give up) this is never gonna end and turn into an endless soap. I'm getting tired of posting crap about others to prove the fakeness of many fools here, so i will end this right now right here.

So from now on i won't post anymore in this topic, i won't look at it either, cause then i feel like replying. I wanna say thanks to the threadstarter for making me laugh and "exposing me" lol, fake idiot, you are too afraid to give your own identity and hide behind an alias of TrueMack, but man it's all good. Everybody gets what they deserve some time.  :laugh:

To all the haters in this thread, choke on the dick you suckin' on all day every day. Y'all got your hoe card pulled in this thread, lol, and it took nothing but your own words to do that.  :-*

I can see not everybody on here is on the "youre a fag"-level, it's good to see there's still people here who are smarter than that. Props to the smart ones and the good ones.  :D

Well on that note i wish everyone a good show in this topic, i won't be a part of it anymore though, i'm done with it, it is pure waste of time to talk to idiots who don't know a thing about the world, not being able to think outside the box and blinded by hate. So peace y'all catch ya somewhere else on the forum.

lol u even know what hoe card means