Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21135 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2007, 12:25:03 PM »
This thread can't die out!

Classic.

im sorry if i dont get this but what is so funny about a picture of a person, like this boy right here?

hes a sqaure n he looks like he can be my bitch

ok, i wouldnt judge on someones looks necessarily
but its freedom of speech mufuckers...its a pity he went away becuz of that
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »

Classic.

im sorry if i dont get this but what is so funny about a picture of a person, like this boy right here?

im not judgin juz by his looks i can tell by his posts

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »

Classic.

I bet you'd look like a bitch too with your big boy internet talk. By the way you didn't post the picture on that thread you were talking about.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2007, 02:13:09 PM »

Classic.

I bet you'd look like a bitch too with your big boy internet talk. By the way you didn't post the picture on that thread you were talking about.

yea i did hoe ask nik, fo ive seen ur pic, u are a bitch

Sparegeez

« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
^^Chinkie any Mexican looks better and harder than some 5'2 rice swallowing mini penis human. Believe than son. Post your picture up son.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2007, 02:23:14 PM »
^^Chinkie any Mexican looks better and harder than some 5'2 rice swallowing mini penis human. Believe than son. Post your picture up son.

haha my boys goin to school in frisco, when we meet (cuz ima meet you mutha fucka) we'll if ur 1 to talk to the cops.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2007, 02:23:49 PM »
yea in my pic is in the same thread u dumbfuck, fucking baby boy

Sparegeez

« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2007, 02:24:43 PM »

haha my boys goin to school in frisco, when we meet (cuz ima meet you mutha fucka) we'll if ur 1 to talk to the cops.

What are you gonna do chank? Race me? LOL

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2007, 04:02:47 PM »
HE LEFT? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH, THATS FUCKIN HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GOD DMANNNNNNN, WE RAN HIM OUTTA DUBCC, BUT THAT KID WAS REAL COCKY, U GOTTA ADMIT!!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »
I can't believe he deleted his account  ;D

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #190 on: July 19, 2007, 12:04:05 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH i emailed this fag making fun of him saying how we ran him outta here and this is what he emailed me back with LMAO!!!

XANDERS EXPLANATION:

Uuuhm o...k...

Just for your interest, nobody "ran me out". If you don't read my posts, like you said you do, then don't send me a mail. You're way too simpleminded to be able to comprehend anything what i said on dubcc.

You only like hiphop, no other music and you live in the usa, you have no idea what life is like on the other side of the sea, it's much different. Over here we have a lot of other music that's cool too and it's a whole other culture. Personally i kinda have grown out of american hiphop, cause most rappers are exactly like you; dumb and thinking they're tough. Stupid lyrics, mostly recycled ones stolen from someone else and boring beats.

I was on dubcc for the (westcoast) hiphop, what else would i be there for? That's why i posted in the westcoast section and not much in the other sections, go check for yourself. And while you at it, go look at the dates of my posts, i haven't really posted much in a long time. You have absolutely no braincapacity to understand and comprehend a decision like this, so i like to ask you to stop speaking on this.

Now you can hate whatever you want, but dutch hiphop >>>> usa hiphop, it's not full of dumb guys pretending to be gangbanging and shooting eachother for colors or a piece of ground they don't even own but rent, lol. I'm onto much bigger things, plus i'm getting kinda busy with work and later on school too, i have much less time, so i decided to drop dubcc from the list.

The "incidents" from last week we're kinda the last things that made me decide it is the right choice, cause everyone is so caught up in hating and posting nonsense (not just in the topic about me, but mostly on the whole forum) that i have no need to be there any further.

Well if you read this through and right now are reading this, congratulations, you have amazed me in that case. Anyways i really hope you find what you looking for in life, cause i can tell you need something that makes your life a bit less pathetic.

Now i suggest you go out and buy another Spider Loc mixtape and claim it's the best thing out on the west right now and stuff. And while you at it go buy some jeans that are 3 times bigger than a normal pair, you look real tough in it. Wigger.

Later,

Xander

Oh, please stop sending me emails all the time about this nonsense, if you ain't gonna read what i have to say, why send a mail? Thanks.

lmao this guys is hilarious, we ran him out, bottom line LOL, keep this thread alive forever though, in his memorey LOL!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:06:22 AM by johnny1000 »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2007, 12:22:31 AM »
plus i'm getting kinda busy with work and later on school too

lol! dude works as a slave in a supermarket for the holidays!! And now he's trying to make it look like "he's got better things to do than post on a messageboard".

BritneySpears

« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2007, 12:28:57 AM »
Since this retard is reading this shit anyway, I might as well reply to his e-mail...

You only like hiphop, no other music and you live in the usa, you have no idea what life is like on the other side of the sea, it's much different. Over here we have a lot of other music that's cool too and it's a whole other culture. Personally i kinda have grown out of american hiphop, cause most rappers are exactly like you; dumb and thinking they're tough. Stupid lyrics, mostly recycled ones stolen from someone else and boring beats.

Uh, no... not really.

I was on dubcc for the (westcoast) hiphop, what else would i be there for? That's why i posted in the westcoast section and not much in the other sections, go check for yourself. And while you at it, go look at the dates of my posts, i haven't really posted much in a long time. You have absolutely no braincapacity to understand and comprehend a decision like this, so i like to ask you to stop speaking on this.

First you went on vacation and when you came back you saw that everybody knew you look like a necrofilian horse. So the last 3-4 weeks maybe you didn't post much. That is a long time, buddy!

Now you can hate whatever you want, but dutch hiphop >>>> usa hiphop, it's not full of dumb guys pretending to be gangbanging and shooting eachother for colors or a piece of ground they don't even own but rent, lol. I'm onto much bigger things, plus i'm getting kinda busy with work and later on school too, i have much less time, so i decided to drop dubcc from the list.

If you talk about Opgezwolle or Cilvaringz... I don't necessarily agree with you personally, but then I can see where you're coming from at least... but fuck dude, you listen to Partysquad, Yes-R and Ali B. These are exactly the people who are the embodiement of everything that's wrong with Dutch hip hop.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: July 19, 2007, 12:32:46 AM »

Uh, no... not really.

He's prolly into jumpstyle at the moment.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:36:26 AM by Robert de Negro »

BritneySpears

« Reply #194 on: July 19, 2007, 12:34:56 AM »

Uh, no... not really.

He's prolly into jumpstyle at the moment.