Author Topic: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..  (Read 21119 times)

Elevz

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If you're also bothered by Xander's brainless comments..
« Reply #436 on: December 04, 2007, 06:25:11 AM »
Can you imagine me being a good psychologist? Even I doubt it...

+1 for you too

Elevz

« Reply #437 on: December 04, 2007, 06:31:25 AM »

+1 for you too

Why? You had the skill and insight to make that news message seem credible. Thing is, this wasn't on the website of De Gelderlander, plus Xander was actually online while you posted this... Not to mention the fact that he probably wouldn't commit suicide by overdosing on hypnotics. I bet he'd jump off a bridge or step in front of a speeding train to turn himself into a jigsaw puzzle of a martyr. There's not enough drama in overdosing.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #438 on: December 04, 2007, 06:34:06 AM »

+1 for you too

Why? You had the skill and insight to make that news message seem credible. Thing is, this wasn't on the website of De Gelderlander, plus Xander was actually online while you posted this... Not to mention the fact that he probably wouldn't commit suicide by overdosing on hypnotics. I bet he'd jump off a bridge or step in front of a speeding train to turn himself into a jigsaw puzzle of a martyr. There's not enough drama in overdosing.

lol true. But i was actually insinuating to my lack of empathy ;)

smegma

« Reply #439 on: December 04, 2007, 06:40:17 AM »
I hate you. This isn't stuff to joke about. For a second I had a little smile on my face.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #440 on: December 04, 2007, 06:44:57 AM »
^lol. imagine if it had of been true...

sidenote: you have to be an extreme pussy to a) kill yourself over internet bullying b) to actually be bullied on the internet... switch the computer off, go outside....

Elevz

« Reply #441 on: December 04, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »

+1 for you too

lol true. But i was actually insinuating to my lack of empathy ;)

I know, I just countered that argument by pointing out your ability to make it seem real. Why would a psychologist need to feel empathy anyway? Wouldn't that make you some sort of sponge for the sorrow of others, ultimately risking your own mental health?

I hate you. This isn't stuff to joke about. For a second I had a little smile on my face.

lmao, +1

^lol. imagine if it had of been true...

sidenote: you have to be an extreme pussy to a) kill yourself over internet bullying b) to actually be bullied on the internet... switch the computer off, go outside....

Well, I was thinking the same but you never know. I don't consider threads like these of a bullying nature anyway. After all, it's Xander who keeps on fueling this fight. That's what it is: not bullying, but a mere digital confrontation.

On the other hand, let's not forget: bullying is only a (hard handed) way of correcting socially deviant behavior. Such phenomena have a purpose. If you're not willing to behave conform the unwritten social laws, be strong enough to oppose them. You could make a case for suicide proving the bullies right at that.

Al Bundy

« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2007, 01:42:12 PM »
I never said shit about this kid yet now he has a hard on for me and disses me every hour (stalker much?) so it's on (no homo)

xander zoolander looks like a pillow biter.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #443 on: December 07, 2007, 01:50:26 PM »
That whole karma/post count thing should go away anyways. I mean, seriously, who really cares about it? It doesn´t mean ANYTHING. Just cause you have high karma doesn´t mean you´re an intelligent/funny poster. having negative karma doesn´t mean that you´re an idiot. Same with mostcount. A high postcount isn´t any sort of accomplishment.

As long as you don´t see who is giving props or dissing you then there will always be speculation and accusations. JUst don´t care about it. It´s not like anyone will ever find out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #444 on: December 07, 2007, 01:54:16 PM »
I never said shit about this kid yet now he has a hard on for me and disses me every hour (stalker much?) so it's on (no homo)

xander zoolander looks like a pillow biter.

Funny how you pretty much had his back...look at the first reply in this thread. Xander is a true dickhead. He even looks like one.

smegma

« Reply #445 on: December 07, 2007, 02:45:34 PM »
Xander is a true dickhead. He even looks like one.

:raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #446 on: December 07, 2007, 02:46:18 PM »
Only Mauzip.

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #447 on: December 08, 2007, 04:19:53 AM »
Y'all having a good time in here? Classic shit!

Elevz

« Reply #448 on: December 08, 2007, 07:47:33 AM »
Y'all having a good time in here? Classic shit!

You've become 'surprisingly' quiet ever since you were diagnosed with some serious mental disfunctioning. How come?

X is just outspoken. I don't see wat the big deal is.

The guy looks like a cross between the 40 year old virgin and E.T. Oh and he posts on here also, That's the big deal. It makes you wonder, what do these posters really look like in real life?

I really could care less. He's a smart poster, and he knows music. He might not have the same views as you, but when you get older youll realize that youre gonna have deal with that.

I have dealt with it. I've stayed quiet about his views. I don't think I have ever bashed him before until now.

So why start now? It's just the internet, again the majority of his posts are quality views.

Because the kid is fucking ugly it's hilarious imagining him typing while talking and spitting at the monitor LOL. Getting all mad and shit trying to act cool on cyber space because he knows with that face not even Oprah would give the guy a hug.

That was certainly on point.

I'm wondering though, does anyone have the original picture this all started with - Xander in his soccer shorts at the back of his mid-end terraced house, standing in front of a hawaiian curtain door?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #449 on: December 08, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »
Damn, I've been sleeping.

About Xander ? I always thought he was a cool dude. However, I do remeber him going all e-thug couple of times and you can't help but laugh looking at his picture. Not because his ugly or anything but simply because I always thought that he was black or crazy white mofo. Oh well.