Author Topic: 50 Cent JT AYO TECHNOLOGY CDQ NODJ  (Read 957 times)

ABN

Re: 50 Cent JT AYO TECHNOLOGY CDQ NODJ
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »
^the same machine that were mad at Game for releasing One Blood but suddenly changed their mind when it became a hit? if it catches on you won´t hear no Interscope execs complaining. they just get mad coz artists are tired of sitting around waiting and go out and do it themselves.

Matty

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 03:43:16 PM »
the beat is pretty hot. 50 definitely got some proper single material from tim.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2007, 07:12:49 PM »
It's called "She Wants It". This shiet is HOT! I don't understand why he can't just make songs like this and leave the "Amusement Park" songs in his vaults.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Predator

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2007, 08:36:17 PM »
WACK.

Justin sounding like a bitch.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
Dope track..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 02:12:59 PM »
I played this shiet like 1,000 times. This is that new school C.R.A.C.K.!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »
FUck, I think this shit is hot.Playing it for the first time right now and it sounds really good
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »
beat is crazy....dope track

Paul

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »
beat is crazy....dope track

i actually like how 50 flows over this 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 04:13:59 PM »
That shit about leak is always bs, this was planned to be released today.

About the song ? Its an instant hit for sure, like expected from 50s official single. Didnt except any shocking subject matter, didnt get it  but 50s flow is sharp, really dope. Justins hook is dope, catchy. The beat is another banger from Timbo and Danja, nice background elements in the background, nice beatboxing effect, like everybody said the only thing, which I like right now, but its gonna get annoying is that Nintendo sound.

My Love>>> Ayo Technology>> Signs

::)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 04:15:24 PM »

About the song ? Its an instant hit for sure, like expected from 50s official single. Didnt except any shocking subject matter, didnt get it  but 50s flow is sharp, really dope. Justins hook is dope, catchy. The beat is another banger from Timbo and Danja, nice background elements in the background, nice beatboxing effect, like everybody said the only thing, which I like right now, but its gonna get annoying is that Nintendo sound.

No, Interscope was serious about this leak not happening.  I got an email from them saying that if any sites put it up, they would get dealt with...and there you go, some dumbasses left it up and they got screwed.

rik

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2007, 04:16:30 PM »
I downloaded this track expecting complete garbage, and that's exactly what I got.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
I downloaded this track expecting complete garbage, and that's exactly what I got.
LMFAO!  That's hilarious.  I think the song is alright, but that's like the funniest thing I've heard in the last few days.

rik

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2007, 04:26:25 PM »
LMFAO!  That's hilarious.  I think the song is alright, but that's like the funniest thing I've heard in the last few days.

Thank you sir, You're too kind.

I'll be here all week, remember to tip your waitress.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »

No, Interscope was serious about this leak not happening.  I got an email from them saying that if any sites put it up, they would get dealt with...and there you go, some dumbasses left it up and they got screwed.

Oh, that makes no sense whatsoever. We are talking about Interscope here though  :-X