Author Topic: Nicole from PCD feat. T.I. - Whatever U Want (produced by Polow Da Don, 1st sing  (Read 978 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Club banger? I'm afraid to check, T.I. or no T.I.  ;D
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, its not a song about the struggle of life  :P

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL, obviously, but I don't want to bother downloading one of those shitty R&B/Rap ballads, with a guest rap about how "you're my boo" or some BS.

On second thoughts, why am I considering checking this when a) it's the chick from Pussycat Dolls? (hot as she may be) and b) it will probably be played every day from now on for a very, very long time...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:40:00 AM by DPG2K7 »

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

wcsoldier

^^^^ don't waste your time downloading it ... don't do te same error I DID  :-X

ToOoOoN!!!

LOL, obviously, but I don't want to bother downloading one of those shitty R&B/Rap ballads, with a guest rap about how "you're my boo" or some BS.

On second thoughts, why am I considering checking this when a) it's the chick from Pussycat Dolls? (hot as she may be) and b) it will probably be played every day from now on for a very, very long time...

word! ;D

KlevaThug

• 'G'
lol, yeah I got this song earlier and we're probably gonna hear this song all summer, but on the real Polow Da Don did hook her up with a sick beat, but it kinda sounds like he jocked Timbo's style again, but it's still a tight beat. Plus T.I. comes off hella tight with the beat drop, but the song has a annoying ass hook. You'll hear it one way or the other.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This song sucks major cock IMO

Lunatic

Beat is FIRE :o :o :o

hook is hella annoying though wow :-\

T.I.'s verse is 2 short, but damn he kills it!!

"eat it, beat it til it's swollen/u gon need an icepack"

"3 of them and 1 of me/imagine what they done 2 me/on top of me, up under me"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

How can anybody listen to that beat, let alone call it dope?? That's ear-molestation right there...

I didn't get all the way to T.I.'s verse because I couldn't bear it, but if those lines you quoted are representative, then I didn't miss out on anything....

Lunatic

How can anybody listen to that beat, let alone call it dope?? That's ear-molestation right there...

I didn't get all the way to T.I.'s verse because I couldn't bear it, but if those lines you quoted are representative, then I didn't miss out on anything....

damn u ain't feelin that beat? i think that's the best polow da don beat so far (i never thought he was dope)

lol i didn't quote those lines because i thought they where the best, just found them humerous (not because they're bad either) but they are simple

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Aw hell, I'll wait to the vid  8)

kemizt

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Word, sounds like just the kind of verse I wanted to avoid - and have done so far! :D

Lunatic

Word, sounds like just the kind of verse I wanted to avoid - and have done so far! :D

lol not for much longer, u can tell this 1 gonna be on all summer and more

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yeah, the beat was the worst part for me.  polow has done way better shit, like "Get buck"