Author Topic: Nicole from PCD feat. T.I. - Whatever U Want (produced by Polow Da Don, 1st sing  (Read 962 times)

Lunatic

How can anybody listen to that beat, let alone call it dope?? That's ear-molestation right there...

I didn't get all the way to T.I.'s verse because I couldn't bear it, but if those lines you quoted are representative, then I didn't miss out on anything....
yeah, the beat was the worst part for me.  polow has done way better shit, like "Get buck"

thought get buck was avg. as fuck personally..the beat was missin something...not enough bass i'd say..it didn't "bang" like this 1 does
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

floatin_above_everything

How can anybody listen to that beat, let alone call it dope?? That's ear-molestation right there...

I didn't get all the way to T.I.'s verse because I couldn't bear it, but if those lines you quoted are representative, then I didn't miss out on anything....
yeah, the beat was the worst part for me.  polow has done way better shit, like "Get buck"

thought get buck was avg. as fuck personally..the beat was missin something...not enough bass i'd say..it didn't "bang" like this 1 does

Whaaa? What kinda system do u have Luni?

Lunatic

lol im 16, so i ain't got a ride, but i bumped it in my bro's ride, and i thought it needed more bass..my bro got a nice system, mack 10's "like this" beat is a fuckin banger in that shit :o

floatin_above_everything

lol im 16, so i ain't got a ride, but i bumped it in my bro's ride, and i thought it needed more bass..my bro got a nice system, mack 10's "like this" beat is a fuckin banger in that shit :o

Didn't know u were that young pimpin. Well "Get Buck's" bass actually has 2 different levels I believe, my old speakers didn't pick up as much as the newer, bigger ones do, but I already made a post a few months back about that beat so u know where I stand. 8)

Lunatic

Didn't know u were that young pimpin. Well "Get Buck's" bass actually has 2 different levels I believe, my old speakers didn't pick up as much as the newer, bigger ones do, but I already made a post a few months back about that beat so u know where I stand. 8)

lol most are surprised when they find out i'm that young :P

i dunno, the beat just didn't do it for me...yea i know where u stand homie 8)

what u think bout this track?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Get buck bangs in my car...I don't think I could ever play this shit in there though, lol.

floatin_above_everything

Get buck bangs in my car...I don't think I could ever play this shit in there though, lol.

Yeah same here for me, beat is really not that bad, but I'm only listening to it through computer speakers for now. I definitley wouldn't put it in my regular rotation lol but if it came on at a party/bar type deal, I wouldn't really mind. Then again, I don't really mind this pop stuff that much anymore.

Suga Foot

Polow Da Don gave this same beat to Chilli from TLC a couple months ago.  She did a track with Missy on it.  IMO Chilli's version is better.  I still don't like the beat tho.

It's sounds like Kelis "Blinfold Me" (which was also produced by Polow Da Don)

Lunatic

Polow Da Don gave this same beat to Chilli from TLC a couple months ago.  She did a track with Missy on it.  IMO Chilli's version is better.  I still don't like the beat tho.

It's sounds like Kelis "Blinfold Me" (which was also produced by Polow Da Don)

yea but chilli scrapped the track so it's whatever

Matty

not really feeling this but gotta check the video

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the track when's the album coming out?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
like matty said, ill pay more attention when the video comes out.   :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Ey.....no B.S., this track is kinda poppy, but it's hot for a club track. I'd play this way before some of the BS I've been hearin out here in clubs, such as "Crank dat Soulja Boy/Superman that hoe". This is DEFINITELY inspired by Timbo, by a lot...and it sounds like an overtypical pop track inspired by Hip Hop...but it's cool to me for what it is. Definitely somethin that'll get played in mixed (race) clubs.