Author Topic: This Busta track SHOULD have made The Big Bang (wicked Dre beat) *mp3*  (Read 1067 times)

Tha Crip

you aint gotta be a genius to tell this was produced by the doc,....how the hell could busta give this track to DJ L....this shit shoulda made the album and also shouldve been kept under wraps till the album leaked....definately woulda been the best song on the album imo....i love this track, coulda been a deadly single (maybe even the 1st single)....i could just imagine a big budget video

Busta Rhymes - "Love Me or Hate Me"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/2597744b16164d/
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

The_Urban_Legend

• 'G'
you right this a fuckin hot song, should hae def been on the big bang. Not sure about the dre production tho sounds more like a buckwild track, but who knows

wcsoldier

Regarless what people said, the Big Bang was dissapointing for me... I was expecting WAY more from the Dre/Busta combo... they just spent a few days together for the Genesis tracks but these are 100 times better than anything they did together for the Big Bang... plus I love my bitch, the Timbo track and the Latoya one are just straight garbage ...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
- I Love My Bitch, I Do It All and Get Down
+ this, Imagine OG and Wheres Your Money

= Big Bang very, very close to a classic

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz never knew about this track. Its cool deffently better then a few joints on the Big Bang. Is there a full version out there somewere? or is it on an upcomming mixtape?
btw another track that should have deffinently been on the Big Bang was that Focus produced song called You don't want None. Would have been a great single as well

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That track is craaaazy!!! If that's really a leftover from The Big Bang they're fools for not putting that shit on there. The instrumental is off the hinges!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Is this the snippet or the full song?

Also, has a full cdq NO DJ version of "We Up To No Good" leaked yet?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daaaaaaaamn!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Track is definitely serious, good shit but I think Big Bang is still bangin', I put it in last night and it was fire to listen to again. But yeah that 'I Love My Bitch' and 'I Do It All', really bad. There was so many fuckin' tracks that leaked though, but there was alot of tight ones, I think.

Just listening to 'Get You Some' one mo' gin' was tightttttttt. 8)

TRG

dope shit!! props for the link

people on other forums are already postin it as a song from his new album lol

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
Banging
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
NEED THE FULL/CDQ/NO DJ VERSIONNNNN !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks & Busta is in tha buiding
The track wit T.I. ("Hurt") is incredible!!!

KURUPTION-81

- I Love My Bitch, I Do It All and Get Down
+ this, Imagine OG and Wheres Your Money

= Big Bang very, very close to a classic

yeah id agree with that.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Chief

Regarless what people said, the Big Bang was dissapointing for me... I was expecting WAY more from the Dre/Busta combo... they just spent a few days together for the Genesis tracks but these are 100 times better than anything they did together for the Big Bang... plus I love my bitch, the Timbo track and the Latoya one are just straight garbage ...

i thought big bang was dope, but you right, i was expecting a classic. could/should have been much better.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
thanx for the track! 2 bad its a snippet tho