Author Topic: MicLordz 'Miscommunication' Video!!!  (Read 508 times)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Re: MicLordz 'Miscommunication' Video!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 01:02:23 AM »
Dope concept, I was noddin' to it, keep up the hard work, that's all you can do until ya make it, feel me?

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 02:34:31 AM »
...as far as the live band thing, I've never understood what advantage having a live band does, I mean, just to say it's live, people act like that's somehow better, but what difference does it make when your listening to it on your stereo speakers. 

"Just" the difference between an authentic, real sound, and some generic computer generated beats? You're telling me you wouldn't notice upon hearing?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 02:03:08 PM »
Within the week i'm a have the album posted in full CDQ for yall, thanks for checkin and much love. If you want to support you can pick it up at www.cdbaby.com/miclordz or if you live in canada it can be ordered in at any HMV,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 02:23:33 PM »
i liked the concept of the song, ure not tryin to do what everybody else is doing..keep workin hard homie n keep us updated with your new shit!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »
...as far as the live band thing, I've never understood what advantage having a live band does, I mean, just to say it's live, people act like that's somehow better, but what difference does it make when your listening to it on your stereo speakers. 

"Just" the difference between an authentic, real sound, and some generic computer generated beats? You're telling me you wouldn't notice upon hearing?

Actually, I prefer the generic computer generated beats, but that's me.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 07:45:23 PM »

Actually, I prefer the generic computer generated beats, but that's me.

Sounds like you don't care much for music. At least not as much as you do for lyric. See a song is a combination of music and lyric. It cannot exist with out both. You seem like a fan of lyrics, and so long as the music doesn't get in the way and ruin the lyric, it's all good. I'm more a fan of music and so long as the lyric doesn't get in the way it's all good. What I mean by this is I want a great lyric to capture the mood of the music, as opposed to a great "beat" to capture the mood of the lyric.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:31 AM »
Damn fucking cool as video you guys must have really worked hard on this shit cause it definently shows.THe song is cool to roll to homie. 8)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 03:53:16 AM »
you need to lose the head bandana thing, no homo

nice song

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 10:39:35 AM »
you need to lose the head bandana thing, no homo

nice song

I'm just doin me my man,

heres the link to the full album: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=149065.0

AlerG
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 11:04:18 AM by AlerG »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »
reminded me a little of "Coming Of Age (Da Sequel)" Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
it's dope G

all the best of luck to u
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 10:43:54 AM »
I'm a couple days late, but finally checked it out. Dope track, no doubt. During the second chrous I actually thought: "They need to pass the mic back and forth on the third verse, like having an argument, that would make the song" - and then boom, you did that.

Roll With Me sounds dope as well, the instrumental on there got some of that funk on it, gotta love that.

And live instruments are always a plus. Especially on live gigs, that makes it special for the audience (in my opinion) and brings a different sound. It's like the music somehow breathes different with live instruments, or something, I can't put it in words. But my experience says that, especially live, live instruments (or better yet a whole band) can really elevate the whole sound, like boom, just like that.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 02:21:22 PM »
I'm a couple days late, but finally checked it out. Dope track, no doubt. During the second chrous I actually thought: "They need to pass the mic back and forth on the third verse, like having an argument, that would make the song" - and then boom, you did that.

Roll With Me sounds dope as well, the instrumental on there got some of that funk on it, gotta love that.

And live instruments are always a plus. Especially on live gigs, that makes it special for the audience (in my opinion) and brings a different sound. It's like the music somehow breathes different with live instruments, or something, I can't put it in words. But my experience says that, especially live, live instruments (or better yet a whole band) can really elevate the whole sound, like boom, just like that.
[/b][/u]

I couldn't agree with you more,

chill

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 02:34:33 PM »
Props AlerG and his Crew MicLordz for keepin it real Hip Hop

+1 and keep it coming

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 03:35:38 PM »
Ha, I remember listening to your shit years ago, I think the album was called "The Season".. I remember "Cast Away" and "Saddam Hitler", that shit was dope.

Props, this video is good too.