Author Topic: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)  (Read 798 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »
lmao

its funny how people here watch a film and automatically believe in it.

God I love this place  8)

same, i cant believe that people believe that there were people who could perform miracles, why arent ther any these days, ahhh well i dont have a clue bout religion all i know is tht i hate it

How do you know there aren't any. Even back then it only would have been small groups of people that witnessed it. The same shit could be going on today. Or fuck, they could have all been just magicians. You put Criss Angel or David Blaine in the pre-television everything is a set up era and you'll see some shit. Imagine Criss Angel walking on water for a King in feudal Europe. Every fucking serf in existence would go ape shit.

I don't see believing in miracles as any more stupid as as believing in the end of the world due to carbon dioxide.

good point, but no-one has died and then come back to life days later, alot of religious beliefs are bullshit and i cant understand why people fall for it

And Criss Angel doesn't really walk on water. He claims they are illusions. If you can fake walking on water, you can fake dieing on a cross. I'm not saying it was real or it wasn't. I'm saying that it is possible that people really saw or thought they saw what they wrote down about what went down 2000 years ago.

GEorge Jung, I guess we got stuck on the religion because it was filled with inaccuracies. So the logic is that if the first part had false facts then the other 2 parts could have been filled with them too.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
I dont agree with the movies view on religion. I however agree 100% on the federal reserve part and world government part.