Author Topic: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)  (Read 1071 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/  --- stream it off this website
Zeitgeist was created as a not for profit expression to inspire people to start looking at the world
from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the
population at large think they are.
watch it and tell me what u think

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks for sharing imaa prop u erytime i see u  :o

WeSTSidE_Don

^ thanks bro more people need to check this for real...

AndrE16686

Props playa +1

Looks interesting, explosions and images of doom so far...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 06:34:42 AM by The Overfiend »

WeSTSidE_Don

^ no probs just spread the word after watching

Killa Cam

• Lil Geezy
  • threw this mink in the sea one day cuz i was warm
word b after peeping this film check out KILLA SEASON, it wont disappoint

NotoriousTDA

damn ive only watched 20mins and im tripping out already. i gutta watch the rest of this when i got more time

ekmek

the documentary is very interesting though there are many mistakes in "part 1" about religion.Mostly about the roots and the words which are used

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
the documentary is very interesting though there are many mistakes in "part 1" about religion.Mostly about the roots and the words which are used

????? explain ??????

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

????? explain ??????

Well I know that the Sun of God vs Son of God "misinterpretation" is with out a doubt bullshit. There was no word in any of the major Christian languages of the day that would confuse "sun" for "son", and even if the evil men behind the curtains knew that over 1200 years later we would speak a language that has both words sound the same it still wouldn't make a difference because the concept that Jesus was the Son, Yious, or Filius of God predate the word "son" by a very long time.

Why doesn't the documentary expose how Jesus's teachings and morality were simply plagiarisms of ancient texts? Rather than just focus on the mythology of it all.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 05:58:31 PM »

????? explain ??????

Well I know that the Sun of God vs Son of God "misinterpretation" is with out a doubt bullshit. There was no word in any of the major Christian languages of the day that would confuse "sun" for "son", and even if the evil men behind the curtains knew that over 1200 years later we would speak a language that has both words sound the same it still wouldn't make a difference because the concept that Jesus was the Son, Yious, or Filius of God predate the word "son" by a very long time.

Why doesn't the documentary expose how Jesus's teachings and morality were simply plagiarisms of ancient texts? Rather than just focus on the mythology of it all.

yea, but the other stuff was pretty crazy, like how the sun doesnt move for 3 days and than moves up again (like jesus rose) and than all the other gods and goddesses from other religions were born from virgin star and was born on the 25th

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
it makes perfect sence when u think about it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »

????? explain ??????

yea, but the other stuff was pretty crazy, like how the sun doesnt move for 3 days and than moves up again (like jesus rose) and than all the other gods and goddesses from other religions were born from virgin star and was born on the 25th

As a Christian I'd have no problem believing all that and still practise my faith the same way I already do (which already pretty unorthodox), but if they could try and screw with us over the son vs sun thing then it makes me wonder what else the documentary is dead wrong about and how many other facts they misrepresented.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »
I only watched the 1st part and all I have to say is:
Lies, Lies, Lies

What is this the Da Vinci code part 2?

Yet another movie designed to stop people believing in Jesus. These people are more clever though they have provided a lot more (false) information. This information is believable if you do not know anything about the topic.

The people in the movie are so ignorant about Christianity and they lie so much, so many false truths and scriptures taken out of context to try and deceive many (which they probably have done)

2 Peter 2:1-3 says

(1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3) In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Ok here’s the truth (I didn’t make this up)

Horus.

Born December the 25 =  false 21st December (the winter solstice)
Born of a virgin = false actually one ancient Egyptian relief depicts this conception by showing his mother Isis in a falcon form, hovering over an erect phallus of a dead and prone Osiris in the Underworld
Star in the east = false
Adorned by three kings = no
Teacher at twelve =true
Baptised/ministry 30 = false
12 disciples = false, he had four "disciples called the semi-divine Heru-Shemsu ("Followers of Horus").
Performed miracles = so what
Mother Mary = mother Meri
Crucified/Dead for three days/Resurrected = there is no proof of Horus dying until he later becomes "merged" with Re the Sun god, after which he 'dies' and is 'reborn' every single day as the sun rises

Even the man says “these myths even if they are true or not” the man isn’t even sure

Attis.

Born of a virgin = there is no proof only  a few say he was
Born on December 25th = false
Crucified = false he was castrated under a pine tree
Dead for three days = true
Resurrected = false only after Jesus dies people made these claims

Krishna .

Born of a virgin = false
Star in the east
Resurrected = the are no witnesses of his resurrection it is only found in the novel Mahabharata.

Dionysus.

Born of a virgin = no Zeus slept with his Mother
Born on December = his birthday is celebrated on January 6th
Performed miracles = true so what
King of kings = no only Zeus was called that
Alpha and omega = false
Resurrected = no proof but it is said that he renewed himself and came back every year

Mithra.

Born of a virgin = no born of a rock
Born on December 25th = he’s birth day is celebrated on the 25th so what
12 disciples = no proof
Performed miracles = true, so what
Dead for three days = false
Resurrected = false (taken from The Da Vinci Code)
The way truth and light = not true
Sunday worship = no evidence

The same applies to all of the other God’s. Do you see how false their information is? A lot of it is just made up/ twisted (in order to make a good documentary/movie). The only thing some of them really have in common with Jesus is that they Performed miracles (just like any other God,) like I said before “so what” . 

Revelation on Jesus.

The is no account in the bible of Jesus begin Born on the 25th December
The bible doesn’t say how many  wise men visited Jesus, no where in the bible does it say that there was three of them
It is said that Jesus was Born in 6 or 5 BC not 1 AD this has always been a big misconception

So their claims about the stars etc do really stick.

Noah and Gilgamesh.

There is proof that Gilgamesh’s story was written after Noah’s

Moses and Sargon .

I don’t know how they could say there was plagiarism with Moses and Sargon The only similarities that these two had  were:

The birth was kept secret
He was placed in a reed basket (which isn’t uncommon when getting rid of a child)
Covered with bitumen
The baby in the basket was set on a river
The baby was discovered and adopted

Wow the story of Moses must be false because of these similarities

People please don’t let these people tell you anything on Christianity these people are ignorant liars. The bible condemns Astrology this is what God says about the wickedness of Babylon

Isaiah 47:13-15 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. (14) Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. (15) That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you.

God said not even Astrologers of Magician could save them form God’s wrath and astrologer and magicians will be burnt like straw.

You ever wonder why Jesus (the most influential person even, who did nothing wrong) is the Most attacked person in History, its because Jesus is the only way to God

the Devil's (the ruler of this earth system) knows this

That is why you do not see any other religious people/leaders (Krishna, Buddha and the rest) attacked (even though there is so much to criticise them about) as much as Jesus because the devil knows if he can stop you from believing that Jesus is the way, he has won if you think about it there is no reason for people to make movies like this but only for evil purposes if people are happy believing in/coming to Jesus why make a film like this to try and stop people.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:48:01 PM by Facez »

ekmek

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
I only watched the 1st part and all I have to say is:
Lies, Lies, Lies

What is this the Da Vinci code part 2?

Yet another movie designed to stop people believing in Jesus. These people are more clever though they have provided a lot more (false) information. This information is believable if you do not know anything about the topic.

The people in the movie are so ignorant about Christianity and they lie so much, so many false truths and scriptures taken out of context to try and deceive many (which they probably have done)

2 Peter 2:1-3 says

(1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3) In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Ok here’s the truth (I didn’t make this up)

Horus.

Born December the 25 =  false 21st December (the winter solstice)
Born of a virgin = false actually one ancient Egyptian relief depicts this conception by showing his mother Isis in a falcon form, hovering over an erect phallus of a dead and prone Osiris in the Underworld
Star in the east = false
Adorned by three kings = no
Teacher at twelve =true
Baptised/ministry 30 = false
12 disciples = false, he had four "disciples called the semi-divine Heru-Shemsu ("Followers of Horus").
Mother Mary = mother Meri
Crucified/Dead for three days/Resurrected = there is no proof of Horus dying until he later becomes "merged" with Re the Sun god, after which he 'dies' and is 'reborn' every single day as the sun rises

Even the man says “these myths even if they are true or not” the man isn’t even sure

Attis.

Born of a virgin = there is no proof only  a few say he was
Born on December 25th = false
Crucified = false he was castrated under a pine tree
Dead for three days = true
Resurrected = false only after Jesus dies people made these claims

Krishna .

Born of a virgin = false
Star in the east
Resurrected = the are no witnesses of his resurrection it is only found in the novel Mahabharata.

Dionysus.

Born of a virgin = no Zeus slept with his Mother
Born on December = his birthday is celebrated on January 6th
Performed miracles = true so what
King of kings = no only Zeus was called that
Alpha and omega = false
Resurrected = no proof but it is said that he renewed himself and came back every year

Mithra.

Born of a virgin = no born of a rock
Born on December 25th = he’s birth day is celebrated on the 25th so what
12 disciples = no proof
Performed miracles = true, so what
Dead for three days = false
Resurrected = false (taken from The Da Vinci Code)
The way truth and light = not true
Sunday worship = no evidence

The same applies to all of the other God’s. Do you see how false their information is? A lot of it is just made up/ twisted (in order to make a good documentary/movie). The only thing some of them really have in common with Jesus is that they Performed miracles (just like any other God,) like I said before “so what” . 

Revelation on Jesus.

The is no account in the bible of Jesus begin Born on the 25th December
The bible doesn’t say how many  wise men visited Jesus, no where in the bible does it say that there was three of them
It is said that Jesus was Born in 6 or 5 BC not 1 AD this has always been a big misconception

So their claims about the stars etc do really stick.

Noah and Gilgamesh.

There is proof that Gilgamesh’s story was written after Noah’s

Moses and Sargon .

I don’t know how they could say there was plagiarism with Moses and Sargon The only similarities that these two had  were:

The birth was kept secret
He was placed in a reed basket (which isn’t uncommon when getting rid of a child)
Covered with bitumen
The baby in the basket was set on a river
The baby was discovered and adopted

Wow the story of Moses must be false because of these similarities

People please don’t let these people tell you anything on Christianity these people are ignorant liars. The bible condemns Astrology this is what God says about the wickedness of Babylon

Isaiah 47:13-15 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. (14) Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. (15) That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you.

God said not even Astrologers of Magician could save them form God’s wrath and astrologer and magicians will be burnt like straw.

You ever wonder why Jesus (the most influential person even, who did nothing wrong) is the Most attacked person in History, its because Jesus is the only way to God

the Devil's (the ruler of this earth system) knows this

That is why you do not see any other religious people/leaders (Krishna, Buddha and the rest) attacked (even though there is so much to criticise them about) as much as Jesus because the devil knows if he can stop you from believing that Jesus is the way, he has won if you think about it there is no reason for people to make movies like this but only for evil purposes if people are happy believing in/coming to Jesus why make a film like this to try and stop people.

great reply .! Though i dont want to say its correct because i dont have information so detailed about these characters. I know about Dionysos.So here is what i know.!
Dionysos parents were DIas (a.k.a Zeus) and Semele ( Its not 100% it was semele but for sure it was a woman :P)
He was not called "King of Kings"
Performed miracles such as turning "water in to wine"(He was god of wine btw)
He was not ressurected.He would apear every year for the yearly festival that was happening in his honor

I can search for the other characters too but since Facez gave a detailed answer wich already prooves the documentary has many mistakes i would not dought that the rest of the characters he posts about are correct.
Also when i meant words i was meaning the terms of "Baptism" and otehr words wich all are greek words and surprisingly are used in the egyptian religon part.
Also the name Christ comes from the greek name Christos wich comes from the greek word Chrismenos = The one wich is used. Meaning used by god

i can write more but i dont have the time now.
sorry if english is bad
peace