Author Topic: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)  (Read 1072 times)

AboveTheLaw

Re: Zeitgeist - the movie (one of the craziest documentrys ive ever seen)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »
Excellent post, although for those who don't care about religious semantics, you may want to skip to part II onward

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »
I only watched the 1st part and all I have to say is:
Lies, Lies, Lies

What is this the Da Vinci code part 2?

Yet another movie designed to stop people believing in Jesus. These people are more clever though they have provided a lot more (false) information. This information is believable if you do not know anything about the topic.

The people in the movie are so ignorant about Christianity and they lie so much, so many false truths and scriptures taken out of context to try and deceive many (which they probably have done)

2 Peter 2:1-3 says

(1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3) In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Ok here’s the truth (I didn’t make this up)

Horus.

Born December the 25 =  false 21st December (the winter solstice)
Born of a virgin = false actually one ancient Egyptian relief depicts this conception by showing his mother Isis in a falcon form, hovering over an erect phallus of a dead and prone Osiris in the Underworld
Star in the east = false
Adorned by three kings = no
Teacher at twelve =true
Baptised/ministry 30 = false
12 disciples = false, he had four "disciples called the semi-divine Heru-Shemsu ("Followers of Horus").
Performed miracles = so what
Mother Mary = mother Meri
Crucified/Dead for three days/Resurrected = there is no proof of Horus dying until he later becomes "merged" with Re the Sun god, after which he 'dies' and is 'reborn' every single day as the sun rises

Even the man says “these myths even if they are true or not” the man isn’t even sure

Attis.

Born of a virgin = there is no proof only  a few say he was
Born on December 25th = false
Crucified = false he was castrated under a pine tree
Dead for three days = true
Resurrected = false only after Jesus dies people made these claims

Krishna .

Born of a virgin = false
Star in the east
Resurrected = the are no witnesses of his resurrection it is only found in the novel Mahabharata.

Dionysus.

Born of a virgin = no Zeus slept with his Mother
Born on December = his birthday is celebrated on January 6th
Performed miracles = true so what
King of kings = no only Zeus was called that
Alpha and omega = false
Resurrected = no proof but it is said that he renewed himself and came back every year

Mithra.

Born of a virgin = no born of a rock
Born on December 25th = he’s birth day is celebrated on the 25th so what
12 disciples = no proof
Performed miracles = true, so what
Dead for three days = false
Resurrected = false (taken from The Da Vinci Code)
The way truth and light = not true
Sunday worship = no evidence

The same applies to all of the other God’s. Do you see how false their information is? A lot of it is just made up/ twisted (in order to make a good documentary/movie). The only thing some of them really have in common with Jesus is that they Performed miracles (just like any other God,) like I said before “so what” . 

Revelation on Jesus.

The is no account in the bible of Jesus begin Born on the 25th December
The bible doesn’t say how many  wise men visited Jesus, no where in the bible does it say that there was three of them
It is said that Jesus was Born in 6 or 5 BC not 1 AD this has always been a big misconception

So their claims about the stars etc do really stick.

Noah and Gilgamesh.

There is proof that Gilgamesh’s story was written after Noah’s

Moses and Sargon .

I don’t know how they could say there was plagiarism with Moses and Sargon The only similarities that these two had  were:

The birth was kept secret
He was placed in a reed basket (which isn’t uncommon when getting rid of a child)
Covered with bitumen
The baby in the basket was set on a river
The baby was discovered and adopted

Wow the story of Moses must be false because of these similarities

People please don’t let these people tell you anything on Christianity these people are ignorant liars. The bible condemns Astrology this is what God says about the wickedness of Babylon

Isaiah 47:13-15 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. (14) Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. (15) That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you.

God said not even Astrologers of Magician could save them form God’s wrath and astrologer and magicians will be burnt like straw.

You ever wonder why Jesus (the most influential person even, who did nothing wrong) is the Most attacked person in History, its because Jesus is the only way to God

the Devil's (the ruler of this earth system) knows this

That is why you do not see any other religious people/leaders (Krishna, Buddha and the rest) attacked (even though there is so much to criticise them about) as much as Jesus because the devil knows if he can stop you from believing that Jesus is the way, he has won if you think about it there is no reason for people to make movies like this but only for evil purposes if people are happy believing in/coming to Jesus why make a film like this to try and stop people.

where did you get the majority of this information from? i would like to see a source.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
I only watched the 1st part and all I have to say is:
Lies, Lies, Lies

What is this the Da Vinci code part 2?

Yet another movie designed to stop people believing in Jesus. These people are more clever though they have provided a lot more (false) information. This information is believable if you do not know anything about the topic.

The people in the movie are so ignorant about Christianity and they lie so much, so many false truths and scriptures taken out of context to try and deceive many (which they probably have done)

2 Peter 2:1-3 says

(1) But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3) In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

Ok here’s the truth (I didn’t make this up)

Horus.

Born December the 25 =  false 21st December (the winter solstice)
Born of a virgin = false actually one ancient Egyptian relief depicts this conception by showing his mother Isis in a falcon form, hovering over an erect phallus of a dead and prone Osiris in the Underworld
Star in the east = false
Adorned by three kings = no
Teacher at twelve =true
Baptised/ministry 30 = false
12 disciples = false, he had four "disciples called the semi-divine Heru-Shemsu ("Followers of Horus").
Mother Mary = mother Meri
Crucified/Dead for three days/Resurrected = there is no proof of Horus dying until he later becomes "merged" with Re the Sun god, after which he 'dies' and is 'reborn' every single day as the sun rises

Even the man says “these myths even if they are true or not” the man isn’t even sure

Attis.

Born of a virgin = there is no proof only  a few say he was
Born on December 25th = false
Crucified = false he was castrated under a pine tree
Dead for three days = true
Resurrected = false only after Jesus dies people made these claims

Krishna .

Born of a virgin = false
Star in the east
Resurrected = the are no witnesses of his resurrection it is only found in the novel Mahabharata.

Dionysus.

Born of a virgin = no Zeus slept with his Mother
Born on December = his birthday is celebrated on January 6th
Performed miracles = true so what
King of kings = no only Zeus was called that
Alpha and omega = false
Resurrected = no proof but it is said that he renewed himself and came back every year

Mithra.

Born of a virgin = no born of a rock
Born on December 25th = he’s birth day is celebrated on the 25th so what
12 disciples = no proof
Performed miracles = true, so what
Dead for three days = false
Resurrected = false (taken from The Da Vinci Code)
The way truth and light = not true
Sunday worship = no evidence

The same applies to all of the other God’s. Do you see how false their information is? A lot of it is just made up/ twisted (in order to make a good documentary/movie). The only thing some of them really have in common with Jesus is that they Performed miracles (just like any other God,) like I said before “so what” . 

Revelation on Jesus.

The is no account in the bible of Jesus begin Born on the 25th December
The bible doesn’t say how many  wise men visited Jesus, no where in the bible does it say that there was three of them
It is said that Jesus was Born in 6 or 5 BC not 1 AD this has always been a big misconception

So their claims about the stars etc do really stick.

Noah and Gilgamesh.

There is proof that Gilgamesh’s story was written after Noah’s

Moses and Sargon .

I don’t know how they could say there was plagiarism with Moses and Sargon The only similarities that these two had  were:

The birth was kept secret
He was placed in a reed basket (which isn’t uncommon when getting rid of a child)
Covered with bitumen
The baby in the basket was set on a river
The baby was discovered and adopted

Wow the story of Moses must be false because of these similarities

People please don’t let these people tell you anything on Christianity these people are ignorant liars. The bible condemns Astrology this is what God says about the wickedness of Babylon

Isaiah 47:13-15 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. (14) Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by. (15) That is all they can do for you—these you have labored with and trafficked with since childhood. Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you.

God said not even Astrologers of Magician could save them form God’s wrath and astrologer and magicians will be burnt like straw.

You ever wonder why Jesus (the most influential person even, who did nothing wrong) is the Most attacked person in History, its because Jesus is the only way to God

the Devil's (the ruler of this earth system) knows this

That is why you do not see any other religious people/leaders (Krishna, Buddha and the rest) attacked (even though there is so much to criticise them about) as much as Jesus because the devil knows if he can stop you from believing that Jesus is the way, he has won if you think about it there is no reason for people to make movies like this but only for evil purposes if people are happy believing in/coming to Jesus why make a film like this to try and stop people.

where did you get the majority of this information from? i would like to see a source.

Why didn't you ask about souces when the film said otherwise? Clearly there are some parts of this film that are false facts used to further an agenda. I mean seriously if all the shit said in this film were true and this special elite were responsible for all these things then those same group of men would have been able to shut down this film before it started. I'm not saying for certain that there isn't a group of people running shit. I'm saying that if I was one of them I'd have films like this come out all the time with real facts mixed with different false facts each time so that they can all be disputed. If one thing is wrong then everything can be wrong. I don't know how the world works, but I doubt the Zeigeist guys know either.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 09:27:57 PM »
damn that shit was deep.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 10:19:23 PM »
I knew someone was going to ask me for a source. here it is

http://www.tektonics.org/

you just have to search through. there are many pages

these guys do a alot of research into bogus claims such as zeitgiest's. they actually had this information way before this film came out because they knew about the claims made by the book writers that this film got their information/inspiration from

for eg for the Horus information th is tektonics site researched the writings of: 

Budge, E. Wallis. . 1961.
Frazer, J. G. Adonis, Attis, Osiris. 1961.
Griffith, J. Gwyn. The Origins of Osiris and His Cult. Brill: 1996.
Meeks, Dimitri. Daily Life of the Egyptian Gods. 1996.
Shorter, Alan. Egyptian Gods: A Handbook. 1937.

another site is http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/JesusEvidenceCrucifiedSaviors.htm

there are other sites but i cant remember them. but these were the main ones.

the Jesus stuff i Knew already because its in the bible. when the people in the film were talking about the three wise men and Jesus being born on the 25th of December and Jesus being born in 1 AD just showed me how Ignorant/false they are because no where in the bible does it say this. Nor do real Christians believe this. These false claims about Jesus completely destroy their theology on Jesus being linked with astrology. "the son of God" is the "the sun of God" very clever. and also when Jesus said he was the light of the world these ignorant people took it literally. alot of it is Just coincidence 12 disciples = 12 constellations  :o and also 12 tribes of Judah (old testament). so now they are trying to say the whole bible was founded on astrology when God is against astrology. things like this are set out to pull people away from the true saviour Jesus. if the devil can get you to stop believing in Jesus or to become ignorant of Jesus and why he came he is happy.

this movie's information was taken from a bunch of writers such as 19th century "Gerald Massey" and "Acharya S' book made in 1999. these writers received a lot of criticism. what they do is use their "knowledge" and their philosophies and then making false claims on Christianity and people believe them because they think "well they're are bringing up history so it has to be true". Acharya S was inspired to write her book by another guy who wrote a similar book. i think only a few of the writers were mythologists the rest were philosophers etc. all of these claims came from 19th & 20th century writers who are ignorant about Christianity. This film is nothing but another DA Vinci code but with a low budget

that is why i dont understand some atheists. ok You dont believe in God (even though i pray that they come out of their way of thinking & seek God) but i dont understand why some of them go out of their way to try and destroy other peoples beliefs (especially Christians) by making up things about our religion, make fun of what we believe. almost every film programme they are making fun of Christians and our beliefs. i saw atheist promoting hate for God, why?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 05:44:22 AM »
lmao

its funny how people here watch a film and automatically believe in it.

God I love this place  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Paul

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 05:31:58 PM »
lmao

same, i cant believe that people believe that there were people who could perform miracles, why arent ther any these days, ahhh well i dont have a clue bout religion all i know is tht i hate it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 06:41:24 AM »
lmao

same, i cant believe that people believe that there were people who could perform miracles, why arent ther any these days, ahhh well i dont have a clue bout religion all i know is tht i hate it

How do you know there aren't any. Even back then it only would have been small groups of people that witnessed it. The same shit could be going on today. Or fuck, they could have all been just magicians. You put Criss Angel or David Blaine in the pre-television everything is a set up era and you'll see some shit. Imagine Criss Angel walking on water for a King in feudal Europe. Every fucking serf in existence would go ape shit.

I don't see believing in miracles as any more stupid as as believing in the end of the world due to carbon dioxide.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »
lmao

How do you know there aren't any. Even back then it only would have been small groups of people that witnessed it. The same shit could be going on today. Or fuck, they could have all been just magicians. You put Criss Angel or David Blaine in the pre-television everything is a set up era and you'll see some shit. Imagine Criss Angel walking on water for a King in feudal Europe. Every fucking serf in existence would go ape shit.

I don't see believing in miracles as any more stupid as as believing in the end of the world due to carbon dioxide.

good point, but no-one has died and then come back to life days later, alot of religious beliefs are bullshit and i cant understand why people fall for it
funkyfreshintheflesh

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 11:37:40 AM »
There is more to this movie then just religion..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »
lmao

good point, but no-one has died and then come back to life days later, alot of religious beliefs are bullshit and i cant understand why people fall for it

And Criss Angel doesn't really walk on water. He claims they are illusions. If you can fake walking on water, you can fake dieing on a cross. I'm not saying it was real or it wasn't. I'm saying that it is possible that people really saw or thought they saw what they wrote down about what went down 2000 years ago.

GEorge Jung, I guess we got stuck on the religion because it was filled with inaccuracies. So the logic is that if the first part had false facts then the other 2 parts could have been filled with them too.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
I dont agree with the movies view on religion. I however agree 100% on the federal reserve part and world government part.