Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1847 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Glasses Malone Is Wack
« on: July 09, 2007, 06:30:14 PM »
Ima huge west coast fan.  N i think we have tonnes of talent on the west better than G.Malone.  But, i have to say Glasses Malone is wack.  His flow is boring as fuck.  His lyrics aint no nxet level shit either. I've tried my hardest to listen to Glasses but im NOT a fan.  Everything that glasses has achieved thus far is cuz of his hard work and hustle.  But, i most definitely question his talent level as an MC or a rapper on wax.

On the other hand his partner Bishop Lamont is on some nxet level shit.  That dude is seriously talented!!!
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Okka

Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »
I never liked Malone either, he just sounds so boring...

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:06:35 PM »
Wow. The hate in here is strong! Keep on keepin on though. DJ Skee presents G Malone and Blu Division 'The New Death Row' Mixtape coming August. Blu Division/Universal presents The Sermon EP Coming September. Cash Money/Hoo Bangin Presents The Beachcruiser October 2nd. G Malone and Mistah Fab 'The Siideshow' album in stores this December. Keep on hating, but you might as well learn to love him cuz he gonna be here for the next 10 summers!

Watts Up lol
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 07:14:48 PM »
They're both nothing special IMO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
Wow. The hate in here is strong! Keep on keepin on though. DJ Skee presents G Malone and Blu Division 'The New Death Row' Mixtape coming August. Blu Division/Universal presents The Sermon EP Coming September. Cash Money/Hoo Bangin Presents The Beachcruiser October 2nd. G Malone and Mistah Fab 'The Siideshow' album in stores this December. Keep on hating, but you might as well learn to love him cuz he gonna be here for the next 10 summers!

Watts Up lol

let's see what happens... personally I think that it was a great move to sign with hoo bangin/cash money...
and a g. malone/mistah fab album? interesting...

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »
honestly i agree with the thread starter, but i'm all for the west gettin some shine, and it seems like malone is gonna do that...and i'll support that 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 08:57:29 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

lmao i wouldn't say your "wack" i agree that that is a strong word LMAO..but like i said i'm rootin 4 u dog, i'll cop the cd 2 support the new west 8)

d-nice

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 08:57:48 PM »
You never know who will drop into the dubcc.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 08:58:38 PM »

LMAO!! What's goin on with you Glasses, I ain't seen you in a minute!

Don't trip at all off anybody on that tip...I have been on these boards for seven or eight years now....and I honestly can't name a single rapper that I haven't seen get called "wack" "weak" "average" "terrible" "boring" "trash" or "garbage". The same rappers that some people worship, have people sayin they are the worst rapper out!

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 09:08:40 PM »
LMAO

dudes r wyld

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 09:12:49 PM »
You never know who will drop into the dubcc.

4real..i've been here for like not even a year, and i've had convos on here with the following:

butch cassidy
damizza
glasses malone
jt tha bigga figga
Reps For PYO
Shame

i'm sure this been more...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »
Don't sweat it Malone my good friend... I've been listening to rappers since Rapper's Delight and I'd say you are pretty damn good... lol....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
he is def NOT wack....I am feeling his voice...... it's a matter of opinion/taste
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 09:32:46 PM by D1G1T4L »

focused80

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »
nah....he aint the most lyrical cat to touch a mic but he raps about honest subjects....the line he spit about how most cats stutter without a burner sounded about right to me....so best of luck to the dude.