Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1828 times)

acgrundy

Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
he's actually the only new west rapper that I am feeling

G Malone >>>Bishop Lamont

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2007, 10:13:15 PM »
G Malone is alright.  id put him behind ya boy, clyde, bishop, and o. cruz of the newcomers that may blow from the West.  im sure his music will improve as he gains more experience. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2007, 10:32:00 PM »
Glasses Malone is pretty tight.  I think he sounds kinda southern sometimes.  But he is pretty dope.  Dude is no Crooked I though.  Crooked should've gotten that 1.7 mill deal not Glasses.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2007, 10:39:03 PM »
G. Malone is alright.  I think he got potential

but the thing is, is that i think his music is following the "formula"  Like that song wit akon.  Its coo and everything but it isnt really different then alot of other music thats on the radio.  It doesnt really set him apart from everybody else.

his voice sounds like Young Jeezy.  but wit better raps.

Hopefully g. malones album is dope and is really him.  And not an album where u get the top producers and sum mainstream guests just so the album will sell.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 10:42:46 PM »
Malone has a unique flow thats what i like bout him, and his lyrics ared dope compared to other shit out there be real. but they are always gonna be haters out there no matter how good ya are.

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2007, 10:43:38 PM »
I like Glasses he has flow,he always pick a great beat + you cant deny that his delivery is alright
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 10:45:39 PM by Big_Ed »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
True he's not the most talented, but so what? His flow is dope and he gots his hustle going. Certified was wack as hell, but I'll still be picking up his album first day it drops. Truth is he'll help the West. So respect it.

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2007, 10:58:57 PM »
Certified was wack as hell,
I dont know why a lot of people on the net calls wack the music that has mainstream flavor.

Visualize what you can't see

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 11:13:19 PM »
I honestly can't name a single rapper that I haven't seen get called "wack" "weak" "average" "terrible" "boring" "trash" or "garbage". The same rappers that some people worship, have people sayin they are the worst rapper out!

This is so true.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2007, 11:47:09 PM »
Certified was wack as hell,
I dont know why a lot of people on the net calls wack the music that has mainstream flavor.
There are a lot of mainstream singles I do like. But Akon's voice is just plain annoying 69% of the time.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 11:57:49 PM »
You never know who will drop into the dubcc.

4real..i've been here for like not even a year, and i've had convos on here with the following:

butch cassidy
damizza
glasses malone
jt tha bigga figga
Reps For PYO
Shame

i'm sure this been more...
^LOL, true.

But yeah, so far I haven't been disappointed with Glasses' songs lately. I was bumpin' "Certified" like 5x in a row in my car CD player yesterday. 8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 12:08:08 AM »
Fuck, Glasses is a nutcase, dude is dope, yall are crazy, and too many people suck Bishops dick, i aint feeling Bishop at all, dudes nigger noise mixtape was hella bunk, soo weak and dull, no fire music on it, i cant stand Bishop. But i liked how Bishop talked on the PYO Show, dude was real!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:28:47 AM by johnny1000 »

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 12:28:15 AM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

don' trip u got plenty of fans on the internet

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 12:29:42 AM »
Fuck, Glasses is a nutcase, dude is dope, yall are crazy, and too many people suck Bishops dick, i aint feeling Bishop at all, dudes nigger noise mixtape was hella bunk, soo weak and dull, no fire music on it, i cant stand Bishop. But i liked how Bihsop talked on the PYO Show, dude was real!!!
you gotta listen to bishop's lyrics not just the beat his lyrics are crazy you have to think about what he says before you fully comprehend it. rite about glasses tho

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

MediumL

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 12:39:59 AM »
I disagree Malone is hot. Have you heard Certified, hot song!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>