Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1841 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 12:47:01 AM »
Yall crazy, Glasses is a beast on the mic. Whether its the content, flow, delivery, or his voice, he's got the whole package to me. He could rap in vietnamese and I'd probably still listen to him.

"White Lightnin" was dope, and since then he stepped it up a few levels.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »
I don't mind listening to Malone but he isn't crazy or anything. He's alright.

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 02:48:06 AM »
Keep pushing Glasses!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 04:35:40 AM »
Bumpin Certified as we speak, it's a cool track. Good move including Akon - commercialwise - is that a word? lol

kemizt

Joe-Thee

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 04:44:28 AM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

hehe thats a funny post, even though certified wasnt my type of song its just a single made to get som spins and create a buzz on other places than the westcoast.Im sure the album will be dope,Glasses definately get my support when the album drops, and I still got to get that White Lightning...

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 04:50:39 AM »
Lol at this thread, some people begin by saying "G Malone is whack" and some people follow, and then after he came everybody agree that G Malone is the shit! Maybe there is some hypocrisy?

Anyway I cannot state anything about him given that I think that I never heard a track from him, or maybe I've heard him but I could not recognize his flow...

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2007, 05:07:10 AM »
Ima huge west coast fan.  N i think we have tonnes of talent on the west better than G.Malone.  But, i have to say Glasses Malone is wack.  His flow is boring as fuck.  His lyrics aint no nxet level shit either. I've tried my hardest to listen to Glasses but im NOT a fan.  Everything that glasses has achieved thus far is cuz of his hard work and hustle.  But, i most definitely question his talent level as an MC or a rapper on wax.

On the other hand his partner Bishop Lamont is on some nxet level shit.  That dude is seriously talented!!!

coming from someone with a bunch a garbage ass albums on his signature and avatar and calls them "slept on CLASSICS"
ROFLMAOLOLLOL  8)

wardy

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 05:59:09 AM »
You never know who will drop into the dubcc.

4real..i've been here for like not even a year, and i've had convos on here with the following:

butch cassidy
damizza
glasses malone
jt tha bigga figga
Reps For PYO
Shame

i'm sure this been more...

also wasn't there

Soopafly
Focus
Meech Wells
B-Fly
Gail Gotti ???????

dubcc seems to have blown away wcrydaz with the amount of artists on there forums

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »
Lol at this thread, some people begin by saying "G Malone is whack" and some people follow, and then after he came everybody agree that G Malone is the shit! Maybe there is some hypocrisy?

Anyway I cannot state anything about him given that I think that I never heard a track from him, or maybe I've heard him but I could not recognize his flow...

Lol, maybe some of us doesn't share the same opinion ?

kemizt

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2007, 08:01:28 AM »

Lol, maybe some of us doesn't share the same opinion ?

Yeah it's sure that everybody don't share the same opinion, but what made me smile is that before G Malone's post, there was a kind of lynchage and after that is the contrary : Everybody think that he is dope! ;D

Oh by the way cool avatar!

Paul

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:03 AM »
Yall crazy, Glasses is a beast on the mic.

thts what i think, didnt realize so many people hated on him :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2007, 09:00:59 AM »

4real..i've been here for like not even a year, and i've had convos on here with the following:

butch cassidy
damizza
glasses malone
jt tha bigga figga
Reps For PYO
Shame

also wasn't there

Soopafly
Focus
Meech Wells
B-Fly
Gail Gotti ???????

dubcc seems to have blown away wcrydaz with the amount of artists on there forums

Daz as well, he came and dissed people hahaha
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2007, 10:28:19 AM »

butch cassidy
damizza
glasses malone
jt tha bigga figga
Reps For PYO
Shame

also wasn't there

Soopafly
Focus
Meech Wells
B-Fly
Gail Gotti ???????

i forgot about meech wells, b-fly, and eastwood...i didn't have the pleasure of being here when soopa, focus, and gail gotti came through :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WC Iz Active

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2007, 10:45:25 AM »
I think Glasses is dope!

rik

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2007, 10:47:05 AM »