Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1850 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »
i liked white lightning a lot, but haven't really liked much else.  here's hoping his album is like his mixtape

BQ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »
naw he's not wack, he's not next level but i think as a song writer he's got talent. He respects tha West Coast a lot more than some people who have a chance to shine.  I think his album will be hot cuz he's trying to work on a CLASSIC album, maybe no punchlines and shit....but i think its gonna be dope....I think he took tha criticism well...
Bishop is starting to not impress me, he was better before Aftermath....

BQ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
Don't sweat it Malone my good friend... I've been listening to rappers since Rapper's Delight and I'd say you are pretty damn good... lol....

why does westcoastrydaz suck so bad now?

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2007, 04:22:20 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

Good heart nigga! Thats whats up mane! Stand tall, ya hear me. Like a real nigga would. Everybody aint gone have some nice shit to say, yadida. But you a stand up muthafucca wit the way u handled that mane. I tilt my hat 2 u! Lets get it mane.

WATTS MUFUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA NIGGA LUCC!

P.S. Add me to the list of niggas who think your dope. Im rollin witcha mane! C u @ the top pimp!

Oh, and tell that nigga Lil Wayne to tucc that rag if he aint wit the bizness Daddy-O! LOL! he still cold with that mic though mane. LOL!

West, West!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Lucc

d-nice

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
Don't sweat it Malone my good friend... I've been listening to rappers since Rapper's Delight and I'd say you are pretty damn good... lol....

Probably because Styles ain't there no more.

d-nice

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2007, 05:40:03 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

Good heart nigga! Thats whats up mane! Stand tall, ya hear me. Like a real nigga would. Everybody aint gone have some nice shit to say, yadida. But you a stand up muthafucca wit the way u handled that mane. I tilt my hat 2 u! Lets get it mane.

WATTS MUFUCCA!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA NIGGA LUCC!

P.S. Add me to the list of niggas who think your dope. Im rollin witcha mane! C u @ the top pimp!

Oh, and tell that nigga Lil Wayne to tucc that rag if he aint wit the bizness Daddy-O! LOL! he still cold with that mic though mane. LOL!

West, West!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Lucc

Watts Up! What it do Bad Lucc. Yeah Glasses cool to me. Man music as a whole is not for everyone so you can't expect everyone to dig the music. Can't knock the hustle though, and Glasses is doing the damn thing so he get my support. Lucc, when we getting that solo boss?

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2007, 05:45:16 PM »

West, West!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Lucc
HAHA Tru dat,Malone aint wack he bring that gangsta shit u can ride to.Props to Malone,Lucc and Damizza 4 postin
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »
Glasses is dope! and he get points on just being a real nigga. He a reputable cat, yet humble, I fucks with Glasses, one of the few people that I actually endorse. im fixxing to start tying up alotta these fake gang bangin ass niggas in a minute, Footage on Bigg Steeles celebrity
beat downs coming soon to you tube.Getcha money Glasses, everybody got a opinion,you a real nigga, so you go rise! 

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2007, 05:55:14 PM »

LMAO... D-Nice answered it best....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2007, 05:55:55 PM »

LMAO... D-Nice answered it best....

:D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jazzy Management

• Lil Geezy
  • Jazzy Management
Re: AND THE NIGGA GETS HIS MONEY$$$
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2007, 01:22:19 AM »
Wow. The hate in here is strong! Keep on keepin on though. DJ Skee presents G Malone and Blu Division 'The New Death Row' Mixtape coming August. Blu Division/Universal presents The Sermon EP Coming September. Cash Money/Hoo Bangin Presents The Beachcruiser October 2nd. G Malone and Mistah Fab 'The Siideshow' album in stores this December. Keep on hating, but you might as well learn to love him cuz he gonna be here for the next 10 summers! LETS GET THIS FUCKIN MONEY

Watts Up lol

Contact me for booking and promotions: 818-320-1299

www.myspace.com/jazzymanagementinc
www.myspace.com/gangstagranny

chosen1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
G.Malone is tight as fuck..this is chosen you can see my shit on here and www.myspace.com/chosen1 ..I was jus in hollywood at the BET awards and i ran into G.Malone and mistah fab and dj skee..and G.malone an Fab are some real niggas..I spit a flow with them and they liked what i was doin so i fucks with them..G. Malone go hard on that certified song with akon..G.Malone if you on here holla at a nigga manye!!!  that boy Chosen!!

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »
G.Malone is tight as fuck..this is chosen you can see my shit on here and www.myspace.com/chosen1 ..I was jus in hollywood at the BET awards and i ran into G.Malone and mistah fab and dj skee..and G.malone an Fab are some real niggas..I spit a flow with them and they liked what i was doin so i fucks with them..G. Malone go hard on that certified song with akon..G.Malone if you on here holla at a nigga manye!!!  that boy Chosen!!

your music is dope chosen ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »
Why tha Playa Hatin on G-Malone ???????
The boy is rhymin' hella tight !!!!!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2007, 04:33:37 PM »
Lucc, when we getting that solo boss?
Im working on it right now pimp. I literally just talked to DJ Skee yesterday and told him I was ready to finish this shit and get out to the people. Give me about a month or two and youll have it ready 2 bang mane. I PROMISE THIS TIME(ive been BSn b4, lol).......

Thanks 4 checcin though pimp!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!