Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1845 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2007, 11:57:40 AM »
I dont get why people say u hateing when u say a artist is wack,that snot hateing dumb as,thats a opion,everybody got a rapper they think is wack,and g malone is 100 percent garbage,the only west rapper thats worst then g malone is spider loc,Crooked i the best hands down,sly boogy come after crooked,tray d is a tie with sly boogy,bishop lamont come 3rd place,those the best artist on the west right now,Everybody else is just wack,oh sug afree is in a class of his on,he the best pimp rapper,I could fuck with some suga free all day,But spider,g malone and niggas like that makes the west look bad with they below averge boreing ass flows,they give the west a bad rep,we dont need that right now

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2007, 01:56:32 PM »
Glasses is not wack. Bottom Line.
Flixx

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
HE'S DEF MORE OF A HUSTLER SLASH LIKEABLE PERSONALITY THAN A DOPE RAPPER BUT HE'S DEF NOT WACK.......

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2007, 03:47:09 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

mayne check this out, the internet aint no joke aiight, i dont think any street soliders ready for this internet shit, we on a whole different level, fukk around and get a virus on yo computer, some str8 gangsta shit.

messi19

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
I dont get why people say u hateing when u say a artist is wack,that snot hateing dumb as,thats a opion,everybody got a rapper they think is wack,and g malone is 100 percent garbage,the only west rapper thats worst then g malone is spider loc,Crooked i the best hands down,sly boogy come after crooked,tray d is a tie with sly boogy,bishop lamont come 3rd place,those the best artist on the west right now,Everybody else is just wack,oh sug afree is in a class of his on,he the best pimp rapper,I could fuck with some suga free all day,But spider,g malone and niggas like that makes the west look bad with they below averge boreing ass flows,they give the west a bad rep,we dont need that right now

So u think Snoop, Game, Jay Rock etc etc are wack too?
Just askin, no hate!

Glasses is tight IMO. Okay its not like he the best rapper out or anything like dat, but
he makes good music, music u can feel and sometimes thats enough. It doesnt ALWAYS
have to be about the lyrics IMO.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »

So u think Snoop, Game, Jay Rock etc etc are wack too?
Just askin, no hate!

Glasses is tight IMO. Okay its not like he the best rapper out or anything like dat, but
he makes good music, music u can feel and sometimes thats enough. It doesnt ALWAYS
have to be about the lyrics IMO.

jay rock is dope, snoop is aiight, game is gay

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
got tha hood goin errrbbb got the bay goin yeee muthafukka imma G

We Fly High

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 10:16:02 PM »
Maybe Glasses can answer this.. I'm kinda wondering how the situation with Baby/Lil Wayne will pan out. Not in terms of music..but  basically how Baby/Weezy always claim B's and red raggin it...kinda what Bad Lucc was speakin on.. I don't know how their situation used to be out in the N.O., im sure its hella crazy, but just the fact that many LA hood folk tend to consider that out-of-state or even outside-of-LA "Bloods" (or Crips) as fake. and the environment that Glasses is coming from, Watts, I'm pretty sure this is something that hes familiar with.

Maybe I'm just far reachin...

treypond

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 11:53:43 PM »
dudes is crazy malone is ill on the mic

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2007, 12:04:21 AM »
Glasses is not wack. Bottom Line.
He has a major chance to blow dudes got an amazing flow and mad charisma on the mic something that a lot of others lack.

Paul

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 02:22:17 AM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

mayne check this out, the internet aint no joke aiight, i dont think any street soliders ready for this internet shit, we on a whole different level, fukk around and get a virus on yo computer, some str8 gangsta shit.

wtf
funkyfreshintheflesh

knuxx1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 04:46:34 AM »
Dont worry about the Hate G. Malone thats the best sign of success my nigg...... If they not hating that means your not doing it right so U on ya way... Just keep making them BANGERS.....  I think your dope and definitely in my TOP 5 for New West artist (G. Malone, Mykestro, Problem, Bishop and Bad Lucc)   You got love out here on the East my nigg Real Talk.....

Bad Lucc was good wit u homie.... Yell at ya kinfolk Knuxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delafornia Coming Soon!!!!!!!
www.FredKnuxx.com
www.myspace.com/fredknuxx

DELAFORNIA COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
I've only heard 2 Glasses Malone songs, both are pretty good.

Now Lil E on the other hand is terrible.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure Glasses is in his Phantom really depressed behind this. ::)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2007, 11:26:55 AM »

wtf

;D 8)