Author Topic: Glasses Malone Is Wack  (Read 1846 times)

bigboy805

• Lil Geezy
Re: Glasses Malone Is Wack
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2007, 11:31:16 AM »
hey at least glasses is better than spider loc..lol that foos fucking terrible! but glasses flow is boring no offense..it doesnt have the westcoast flow sounds  like some middle of nowhere flow lol

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2007, 11:48:35 AM »
hey at least glasses is better than spider loc..lol that foos fucking terrible! but glasses flow is boring no offense..it doesnt have the westcoast flow sounds  like some middle of nowhere flow lol

oh lord kill this fuckin cracker please  8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:50:35 AM by Iliveinthefuture »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »
honestly i agree with the thread starter, but i'm all for the west gettin some shine, and it seems like malone is gonna do that...and i'll support that 8)
Funny, Now you sucking his dick!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........
thats 3 nice niggas who all think I'm the shitttt!

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

Jay'Z Aint All That!! He Jus Big Cuz Biggie is Dead!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
ANybody that thinks Malone is Wack is a fucken idiot!! Point Blank!! The majority say that he is wack cuz he is boring? Are you fucken serious!! I though it was bout the lyrics! He is very very smart wit his lyrics and is one of the realest dudes in the game!! Clever Kat, that can switch up his flow! The reason why people cant feel the dude is cuz they cant understand what he is talking bout!! His wordplay is fucken retarded and his flow is tight! The dude is only staring to come out!! Crooked I been in the fucken game for a decade and cant do shit!!!! If Rakim, Dre, Ghostface Killah said he was dope ass hell, who the fuck cares what these bitch ass fools in the threads think!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »
dude is incredibly average

and he'll never blow up, unless he's got Dre c/s him

but that won't happen
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »
I dont get why people say u hateing when u say a artist is wack,that snot hateing dumb as,thats a opion,everybody got a rapper they think is wack,and g malone is 100 percent garbage,the only west rapper thats worst then g malone is spider loc,Crooked i the best hands down,sly boogy come after crooked,tray d is a tie with sly boogy,bishop lamont come 3rd place,those the best artist on the west right now,Everybody else is just wack,oh sug afree is in a class of his on,he the best pimp rapper,I could fuck with some suga free all day,But spider,g malone and niggas like that makes the west look bad with they below averge boreing ass flows,they give the west a bad rep,we dont need that right now
[/quote
Your opinion dont matter cause you cant spell foool!!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
Wack is such a strong wordd! I aint that badd! LMAO..........I aint Jay Z or Cannibus...I kno I kno.......

Bishop thinks I'm dope.....lol............Lil Wayne thinks I'm dope.........Mykestro thinks I'm dope..........

Good thing I'm a king in the streets........cuz it dont look like I gotta chance on the internet!!1 LOL!

but thanks for the people who feelin a nigga, and the ones who not, buy my album anyway! U'll like somethin on there

I'm not sure it cuz of Biggie's death, that Jay Z is considered a dope lyrict, Jay Z has the swagger, and hie does drop some dope lines

Dj Nik Bean

• Lil Geezy
  • L.A.'s Mixtape King
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2007, 02:17:53 AM »
if i thought he was wack i woodnt do a mixtape wit em

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2007, 02:18:52 AM »
^^Where the Spider mixtape at man?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »

I'm not sure it cuz of Biggie's death, that Jay Z is considered a dope lyrict, Jay Z has the swagger, and hie does drop some dope lines
You have a point, but what im saying is that Jay'Z has been in the game for a long ass time!!! He grew as an artist and then was considered big time! I still think he aint got shit on NAs! But anyways, Biggie only had two albums and he is considered a fucken legend! Honestly, Lyrically, Jay'z aint got shit on Notorious!! What would happen if Notorious would still be Alive! They aint giving Glasses a Chance! Dude is real talented!

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »
thread starter thanks for the plug 1391 views and counting.........

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »

haha

mayne check this out, the internet aint no joke aiight, i dont think any street soliders ready for this internet shit, we on a whole different level, fukk around and get a virus on yo computer, some str8 gangsta shit.

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 05:06:57 AM »
G. Malone Is the Shit!!!! Hey Glasses Add Me Also To The List Of Niggaz That Love Ya Shit Im With Ya!!!! Dae-One

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 05:12:29 AM »
Haha, good to see all these artists dropping by the show love to G. Malone, that speaks for itself... Whatup Dae!