Author Topic: The Game Talks European Tour And Next Album  (Read 310 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Game Talks European Tour And Next Album
« on: July 09, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »
Game recently went to Miami to record with Cool and Dre. Coming out of those session is a potential blockbuster of a collaboration: Game and Nas on one record again, this time joined by Akon. The trio's cut is called "Street Ryders."

"Akon's dope," Game said about the collaboration on Saturday night in Anaheim, California, where he performed at Power 106's Powerhouse 2007 concert. "I try to work with people who are dope. He's dope, I'm dope — we made crack."

Game is going to take a break from recording his next album — which he maintains will be his curtain call — but said he might release another video from Doctor's Advocate.

"I'll probably throw something out for the people, some food for thought," he said. "But I'm going on tour in Europe and I'll be over there all summer, [then I'll] come back and work on my third and final album."

source: http://thebws.blogspot.com/

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game Talks European Tour And Next Album
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 01:15:06 AM »
i will be very suprised if this is his last album... just another marketing ploy to get everyone to buy his albums, and his groupies to make internet petitions to get him to release another. 6 months after the release of his "final" album he will annonce hes working on another.

i will still check the album though, game can make some good songs.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 01:22:12 AM »
I remember he said he was gonna make 5 albums. Anyways I guess we all know that Game is just bullshittin about making only 3 albums. He's too much of a attention whore to quit so early. Also Akon is played out, I hate it when someone blows up & everyone in the industry does songs with those guys,example - Kanye West, Lil' Jon, Neptunes, Scott Storch, Timbo etc.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 01:24:14 AM »
I bet someone 100 bucks his album aint coming til summer 08 lol!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 08:13:23 AM »
I bet someone 100 bucks his album aint coming til summer 08 lol!!!

i reccon

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 11:41:56 AM »
I remember he said he was gonna make 5 albums. Anyways I guess we all know that Game is just bullshittin about making only 3 albums. He's too much of a attention whore to quit so early. Also Akon is played out, I hate it when someone blows up & everyone in the industry does songs with those guys,example - Kanye West, Lil' Jon, Neptunes, Scott Storch, Timbo etc.

^^^
I feel what you saying!1
I guess pple just want what's hot out there 'RIGHT NOW' thats why they always selcct the hottest artist out there..
it