Author Topic: Exclusive: Westurn Union - "Cali Grown" (Prod. by Soopafly) [Audio]  (Read 1415 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Exclusive: Westurn Union - "Cali Grown" (Prod. by Soopafly) [Audio]
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 09:02:50 PM »
Damn that was some real talk right there!! Damn Lucc u didnt have to be real like that man!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 03:23:44 AM »
Back to the song... anybody who wants it untagged, email me... nima@dubcnn.com

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2007, 10:55:20 AM »
Song Is Dope Fo'Sho!!!
Propz Nima

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 01:55:01 PM »
damn bad lucc that was a long ass essay!!! on point tho  8)

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 03:51:42 PM »
Shit iz HOT!!!! PROPS 2 NIMA 4 postin'
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 04:26:25 PM »
Thanks for the love my dudes. Its greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
(Westurn Union)

Avalanche

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 05:17:08 PM »
the lady on the song is the same one as on "bang bang" isnt it? also, if snoop were smart he'd let soopafly/dre produce his whole record because soopafly is on a roll lately with his product (ie: dpg fo' life). in all honesty... i think sales are down because every album sounds the same, its always the same producers and its very rare an entire record is done like it was back in the mid 90's. if you compare albums from then and now, all the albums kinda flowed where as todays are trying to appeal to every region. There will be a timbo song from the south then theres a kanye beat from the midwest, its like tangled garbage today. if people wanna sell shits gotta be smooth from track to track without too much varying from region to region.

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2007, 12:12:49 AM »
in all honesty... i think sales are down because every album sounds the same, its always the same producers and its very rare an entire record is done like it was back in the mid 90's. if you compare albums from then and now, all the albums kinda flowed where as todays are trying to appeal to every region. There will be a timbo song from the south then theres a kanye beat from the midwest, its like tangled garbage today. if people wanna sell shits gotta be smooth from track to track without too much varying from region to region.
I think thats part of the reason sales are down but other than that, I couldnt agree with u more about how albums used to be done. It shouldnt be all over the place as far as production. Albums would flow more better if there were only 1 or 2 bangin ass producers doin the whole record. But the key is to have a producer who cliccs well with the artist. As dope as Just Blaze is and as Classic as Too Short is, an album together would not sound right. Understand what I mean?!?!?! Maybe a tracc or 2 but not a whole album, ya dig.

drakeshakenbake

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2007, 05:52:24 AM »
whoa.. Been listening to this track nonstop the last couple of days. Can't stop! The beat, the flow and the chemistry these dudes create is just unreal. So fresh! Can't wait for that western union album. Keep pushing Lucc! I dig your style

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2007, 06:57:19 AM »
Great to get some real words from Bad Lucc himself. It's great having someone like him posting at this board, because you really have the opportunity to talk to the guy who's music is bumping out of your speakers.

That song is great. Westurn Union is the best group I've hear in a while. Is this what the album will sound like? Is this track supposed for the album or just a track you recorded to get some attention? Directed to Bad Lucc.

Lucc

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »
Great to get some real words from Bad Lucc himself. It's great having someone like him posting at this board, because you really have the opportunity to talk to the guy who's music is bumping out of your speakers.

Thanks man, I appreciate the words. Real Talk!

That song is great. Westurn Union is the best group I've hear in a while. Is this what the album will sound like? Is this track supposed for the album or just a track you recorded to get some attention? Directed to Bad Lucc.

This is a sample of what the album sounds like. Soopafly is puttin it down crazy for this album. Im talking about real production. Straight bangers. Yes, its(Cali Grown) definitely gonna be on the album. We got some bangers for yall man, I promise u that. You will not be dissapointed. Trust!

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2007, 11:15:16 AM »
Man, this track is so crazy. I absolutely love it. Is it just me, or has Soopafly slowly become the dopest member of DPG lately? Lyrically and production-wise??

d-nice

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2007, 11:58:17 AM »
Man, this track is so crazy. I absolutely love it. Is it just me, or has Soopafly slowly become the dopest member of DPG lately? Lyrically and production-wise??

Yes he has.

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
god damn the beat is SICK :o

this girl on the hook is 2 nice as well, I LOVE when the west uses them chicks on the hooks, it ALWAYS works :D

Damani was iight on it, Soopa killed it, and Lucc was even better than soopa :o

if this is what the album is gonna sound like, it's gonna be H-E-A-T 8) 8) 8)

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2007, 04:19:44 PM »
:pimp: