Author Topic: Exclusive: Westurn Union - "Cali Grown" (Prod. by Soopafly) [Audio]  (Read 1390 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Exclusive: Westurn Union - "Cali Grown" (Prod. by Soopafly) [Audio]
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »
Great to get some real words from Bad Lucc himself. It's great having someone like him posting at this board, because you really have the opportunity to talk to the guy who's music is bumping out of your speakers.

Thanks man, I appreciate the words. Real Talk!

That song is great. Westurn Union is the best group I've hear in a while. Is this what the album will sound like? Is this track supposed for the album or just a track you recorded to get some attention? Directed to Bad Lucc.

This is a sample of what the album sounds like. Soopafly is puttin it down crazy for this album. Im talking about real production. Straight bangers. Yes, its(Cali Grown) definitely gonna be on the album. We got some bangers for yall man, I promise u that. You will not be dissapointed. Trust!

Big Props to Badd Lucc, Soopafly and Damani.

I'll pick up that Western Union shit when it drops.

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

ekmek

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2007, 05:18:02 PM »
dope!!!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2007, 07:23:23 PM »
Fly beat be my steee when the sky be shiny and temp's mid-90s.  8) 8)

BTW, Reality tryna battle a geee named Bad Lucc, but he got ya mad stuck off the facts, bruh.  Time to man up or clam up those tantrums.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

BTW, Reality tryna battle a geee named Bad Lucc, but he got ya mad stuck off the facts, bruh.  Time to man up or clam up those tantrums.

In other words, you're saying I'm the only one that isn't a sheep among the herd and has my own opinions?  That's a bad thing nowadays?

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2007, 02:04:38 AM »
track is real dope, ima def cop that album when it drops, also since western union be peepin this was really feelin' hat 2 tha bac & like this is pretty dope aswell

also supa do have albums out don't he, peep this http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7412591&BAB=M
that shit ain't unofficial is it

peace

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2007, 09:39:54 PM »
Thanks for all the love and all the, "not so loved" words folks. We truly do appreciate it.

And "REALITY CHECK", I truly do value your opinion mane. I looked at this as more of a healthy conversation between strong minds, that all. Its all love mane, dont think that it was anything else.

Chuuch to ya pimp!

Bad Lucc

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2007, 10:31:17 PM »
I finally had a chance to check it out today, the track is bangin', & everyone was tight on it. You can't go wrong with Soopafly on the beats, he always drops those unorthodox, but dope, 100% West Coast'in beats. 8)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2007, 11:00:37 PM »
Finally Western Union make a good track. Get Soopafly to produce your whole album, and keep Snoop away from the boards, or your album will SUCK.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2007, 10:57:54 AM »
Thanks for all the love and all the, "not so loved" words folks. We truly do appreciate it.

And "REALITY CHECK", I truly do value your opinion mane. I looked at this as more of a healthy conversation between strong minds, that all. Its all love mane, dont think that it was anything else.

Chuuch to ya pimp!

Bad Lucc

that's how I looked at it.  I'm not hating on you guys since so far the music's been pretty tight.  We're just looking at things differently since I'm on the outside looking in and you're actually on the inside looking out. 

chuuch

d-nice

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2007, 11:46:48 AM »
Finally Western Union make a good track. Get Soopafly to produce your whole album, and keep Snoop away from the boards, or your album will SUCK.

Finally?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2007, 11:52:32 AM »
track is dope

soopa needs to do all the production for them
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

LBCstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2007, 12:56:08 PM »
if that represents the quality level of the whole album this shit is goin 2 b a monster  :o  8)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »
wow this track is catchy.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 04:31:53 PM »
bump!!! this track bangs.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 11:36:56 PM by Sick Boy »

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG