Author Topic: C-Murder Faces Attempted Murder  (Read 73 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
C-Murder Faces Attempted Murder
« on: August 18, 2001, 09:49:10 AM »
Check dis out:

Police issued an arrest warrant for C-Murder on Wednesday after the rapper allegedly shot at two nightclub employees in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

C-Murder, Master P's brother, is wanted on two counts of attempted first-degree murder and one count of illegal use of a weapon, Baton Rouge Police spokesperson Col. Maryann Godawa said Thursday (August 16).

Police said the No Limit rapper, whose real name is Corey Miller, fired at the owner of Club Raggs just before midnight on Tuesday, after the owner and the doorman refused to let C-Murder enter without searching him. The gun malfunctioned on the first shot, but Miller fixed it and fired into the floor, according to an account given by Godawa. After a third shot malfunctioned, she said, he fled in his sport utility vehicle.

C-Murder is also wanted on counts of aggravated burglary and aggravated assault with a firearm for an unrelated incident in which police say the rapper forced his way inside a Baton Rouge home on June 14 and held a person at gunpoint. He was allegedly searching for a man he fought with earlier that day.

Police did not have the victim's names in either incident. Calls to Club Raggs were not returned, and a spokesperson for C-Murder at No Limit/Priority had no comment.

I heard he already turned himself in, dis is defenitly fucked, I dont like dis fool, but i feel sorry 4 him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re: C-Murder Faces Attempted Murder
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2001, 09:57:45 AM »
hes gonna be in jail for a longggggggggg time
like knocc out, hes in jail for the same reasson  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
40oz Graphire

West Coast Veteran

Re: C-Murder Faces Attempted Murder