Author Topic: Daz Will Release "Gangsta Party" In September (cover inside)  (Read 771 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Takin from a MySpace bulletin posted by Daz (or whoever updates his MySpace):

Here's the cover for another upcoming album from Daz Dillinger. The album will be droppin' in September on Gangsta Advisory/High Powered Entertainment. Snippets will be available soon.

Lunatic

Re: Daz Will Release "Gangsta Party" In September (cover inside)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 03:52:35 PM »
props...something 2 hold us over until the "only on the left side" album comes out...i bet that most tracks that where 2 be on that album will be put on this 1
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 04:04:23 PM »
Ok this is fucked up, what is this clown Daz doing? First he was suppose to come out with On The Left Side Album, and then delayed it cause somehow hes fuckin with Blackwall now for that 1 and only album out of no where and now all of a sudden he comes out with this randomn ass album that will be lucky to sell 1000 copies. Dogg Chit did like 12k and that had a shitt load of promotion n shit, none of these albums are being promoted, wtf is going on with Daz, hes releasing all this randomn ass shit, what a waist of time and money!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 04:05:38 PM »
Dogg Chit did like 12k and that had a shitt load of promotion n shit, none of these albums are being promoted

dogg chit didn't have a shit load of promotion ???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 04:08:06 PM »
Daz told me "he got a bunch of new albums coming"...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 04:09:27 PM »
^^Hahaha what a waist man, hes been in the game for sucha long time wtf is he doing, what a waist of effort, what do u mean a bunch of albums, so he sells 1000 copies of each album LOL, dayummmm man. Why cant he just be a normal arist and drop 1 album a year and very good one with crazy promotion and actually make some money!!!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »
since when did Only On The Left Side get delayed?  I though that shit was dropping in August?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 04:52:16 PM »
pathetic.   these dinosaurs need to take their time and come out with a solid album that shows some effort instead of releasing garbage album every month.  and to think this used to be one of my favorite artists  :-X

d-nice

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »
I was just about to say solo wise it has been a slow year for Daz. I'm guessing if it is on Hi-Powered then it will be produced by them and they have some good beats. I guess he figures why sit on the material.

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 05:10:17 PM »
I was just about to say solo wise it has been a slow year for Daz. I'm guessing if it is on Hi-Powered then it will be produced by them and they have some good beats. I guess he figures why sit on the material.

who produces for hi-powered?

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 05:16:21 PM »
As an Artist, Daz has the right to put out as much or as little music as he Wants.

As consumers, We all have the right to Buy It or Not Buy It.

If Daz can put out an album and make his money back PLUS profit, More Power to Him.

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 05:21:47 PM »
As an Artist, Daz has the right to put out as much or as little music as he Wants.

As consumers, We all have the right to Buy It or Not Buy It.

If Daz can put out an album and make his money back PLUS profit, More Power to Him.

on Point!! Gm!!
Props!

d-nice

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »

who produces for hi-powered?

Mr. Criminal does most of the production.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
nice :)

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »
since when did Only On The Left Side get delayed?  I though that shit was dropping in August?

I guess u missed it Eddie, it was all over this board

Daz signed a distribution deal with Black Wall Street for only on the left side, so the album has been delayed for quite some time...my guess is so he can go in the booth, and get some BWS on it