Author Topic: Daz Will Release "Gangsta Party" In September (cover inside)  (Read 770 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: Daz Will Release "Gangsta Party" In September (cover inside)
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 09:11:54 PM »
I was just about to say solo wise it has been a slow year for Daz. I'm guessing if it is on Hi-Powered then it will be produced by them and they have some good beats. I guess he figures why sit on the material.

Word? This is the same label to put out Spice 1, Bizzy Bone, Hollow Tip records, etc.? If it's that dude Silva still producing, I think he is one of the worst producers ever.

Paul

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 08:08:57 AM »
its still new material, im all for it
Ok this is fucked up, what is this clown Daz doing? First he was suppose to come out with On The Left Side Album, and then delayed it cause somehow hes fuckin with Blackwall now for that 1 and only album out of no where and now all of a sudden he comes out with this randomn ass album that will be lucky to sell 1000 copies. Dogg Chit did like 12k and that had a shitt load of promotion n shit, none of these albums are being promoted, wtf is going on with Daz, hes releasing all this randomn ass shit, what a waist of time and money!!!

man u need to calm the fuck down, no1 cares bout your silly ass comments
funkyfreshintheflesh

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 08:17:47 AM »
Ok this is fucked up, what is this clown Daz doing? First he was suppose to come out with On The Left Side Album, and then delayed it cause somehow hes fuckin with Blackwall now for that 1 and only album out of no where and now all of a sudden he comes out with this randomn ass album that will be lucky to sell 1000 copies. Dogg Chit did like 12k and that had a shitt load of promotion n shit, none of these albums are being promoted, wtf is going on with Daz, hes releasing all this randomn ass shit, what a waist of time and money!!!

are you retarded? who cares if this album sells? if you like the album, then buy it and support the artists. dpg will never push big units again, same with most of the other cats from the westcoast because we live in times where you couldn't find dope music in the charts. we ain't in 1995 son. it's irrelevant if this album will be dope or not, it won't sell. And believe me, these days it has more chances to sell when it's garbage. I'm happy with any news of a new Daz album, because I like his recent production and I will always find some bangin tracks on his albums.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 08:47:04 AM »
Fuck what the haters say - keep gettin that $$$ Dilli!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 08:50:38 AM »
Hating on another man's money and hustle= :grumpy: :loser:

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 09:38:07 AM »
Fuck what the haters say - keep gettin that $$$ Dilli!

are you retarded? who cares if this album sells? if you like the album, then buy it and support the artists. dpg will never push big units again, same with most of the other cats from the westcoast because we live in times where you couldn't find dope music in the charts. we ain't in 1995 son. it's irrelevant if this album will be dope or not, it won't sell. And believe me, these days it has more chances to sell when it's garbage. I'm happy with any news of a new Daz album, because I like his recent production and I will always find some bangin tracks on his albums.
its still new material, im all for it

man u need to calm the fuck down, no1 cares bout your silly ass comments

Speak On It!

Big Props to D-Nice, ganstaboogy, Funkadelicc and Big Paul!

Keep Hustlin Daz!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 12:40:29 PM »
Im'a be on the look at for this one... I don't care what the haters say, Daz drops some dope music for the whip. I like that album cover too, throw back to the Chronic!

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »

yeah daz is hustlin his few remaining fans real well ahahah  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 02:07:43 PM »

Are u demented u dumb fuck? How the hell is he gonna sell anything if he just comes out with these randomn ass trash half assed albums and do no promotion and hope to make lots of money? I know this isnt 1995 son, but u still can make money with the right moves these days, u must be some dumb fuck, that dont know shit bout music. Only his true stans will cop anything he drops, but most people wont even know about it or they might hear the half assed snippets and not buy it. Your a goof man, get ur facts str8 first!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 03:53:03 PM »

Are u demented u dumb fuck? How the hell is he gonna sell anything if he just comes out with these randomn ass trash half assed albums and do no promotion and hope to make lots of money? I know this isnt 1995 son, but u still can make money with the right moves these days, u must be some dumb fuck, that dont know shit bout music. Only his true stans will cop anything he drops, but most people wont even know about it or they might hear the half assed snippets and not buy it. Your a goof man, get ur facts str8 first!!!

daz is independant and im pretty sure he presses the cds , so he maked a fair bit of money even if he doesent sell huge amounts

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

J2K

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »
I didnt kno only on the left side got delayed eitha, last Daz album i checkd was the Dogg Pound Gangsta LP , n that wasnt 2 bad...mayb wen its released dubcnn'll drop some snippets or tracks, if their good , ill check the album , i havent heard any solo daz shit for a loooooooooooong asssssss time, and as long as hez makin money im pretty sure he'll keep droppin albums

Okka

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
I was just about to say solo wise it has been a slow year for Daz. I'm guessing if it is on Hi-Powered then it will be produced by them and they have some good beats. I guess he figures why sit on the material.

who produces for hi-powered?

Mr. Criminal does most of the production.

Sounds dope, i hope they can make some bangin shit with Daz...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »

daz is independant and im pretty sure he presses the cds , so he maked a fair bit of money even if he doesent sell huge amounts

Selling 12,000 copies a album, i dont think Daz is loaded man!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 05:14:58 PM »

Ummm...he gets tons of royalties from 91-97 DR shit. He probably made $50,000 from Dogg Chit, which is what most people make in a year. And he does shows which is what brings in the most money. Probably $5,000 a show or more. I'm sure Daz is doing just fine.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »

Ummm...he gets tons of royalties from 91-97 DR shit. He probably made $50,000 from Dogg Chit, which is what most people make in a year. And he does shows which is what brings in the most money. Probably $5,000 a show or more. I'm sure Daz is doing just fine.

yeah right. He already said in interviews that he makes enough money with this way of releasing albums.

@johnny1000: first, you seem to be a kid by using all this offensive language, don't you? nobody knows daz anymore. even his promotion on so so def wasn't enough to make him sell more and believe me, so so def is one of the best promoting labels to date. he had some videos out, he got the rick ross feature, who was big to that time, he had interviews and appearences on tv. but still, dpg doesn't sell anymore. I don't think his releases are half assed, I liked all the past dpg-related releases more or less, except "Gangsta Crunk". He don't need promotion. Promotion is just a waste of his money, because the promotion won't be that good, to help him pushing more units. So who is the one that doesn't know the facts? it is what it is. You just don't like the new music and start hating on Daz. It's simple, don't buy his shit and stay calm, buy other music if you like it more. but don't try to say daz has a dumb way of doing his business. he does very well.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 05:25:15 PM by Funkadelicc »
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill