Author Topic: SPIDER LOC " THE WEST COAST'S NEWEST PHENOMENON "  (Read 1338 times)

StevenQBosell

Re: SPIDER LOC " THE WEST COAST'S NEWEST PHENOMENON "
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2007, 09:52:04 AM »

FIRST OFF YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEBODY DUMB..NEXT OFF PLEASE TELL ME HOW I'M A GROUPIE BECAUSE I LIKE AN ARTIST AND AM COMMENDING THEM FOR THEIR STYLE..NOW IF I WAS A GROUPIE LIKE JOHNNY BOY I'D BE HOPPIN' ON THE BANDWAGON FROM GAME TO SPIDER AND BACK AND FORTH..BUT THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAN AND A GROUPIE BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT NOW WOULD YOU MR.ILLITERATE  !!!! AND OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING ACCURATELY EITHER BECAUSE IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD HAVE READ WHEN I STATED THAT SPIDERLOC SHUT THE GAME DOWN WITH "TOE TAGS "AND" BITCH BOY " PROVING THAT THE GAME IS JUST A COMMERCIAL RAPPER WHO AIN'T GOT NO GOOD COMEBACK AS A BATTLE RAPPER WHEN HE TRIED TO DO SO WITH HIS "240 BARS" DISS SONG. EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HEARING " THE GAME'S COMMERCIAL LYRICS "ABOUT SHIT HE AIN'T NEVER DONE IN THE STREETS ; WHICH MAKES HIM OUT TO BE ANOTHER WANNABE GANGSTER RAPPER...GET YOU CAPTAIN SAVE A WANNABE @SS OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR MESSI DRAMA !! SINCE YOU'RE ANTICIPATING BEYONCE'S RAP ALBUM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO HER FORUM AND TELL HER THAT...LMAOOOOOOOOO...YOU CAN NEVER CALL ME DUMB SWEETHEART I'VE GOT A COLLEGE DEGREE TO BACK ME UP BUT WTF YOU GOT "JOHNNY BOY " ? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:o :o College degree, huh?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 09:54:56 AM by StevenQBosell »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:53 AM »
WHO GIVE'S A FUCK ANYWAYS? I DONT!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2007, 10:02:19 AM »
damn this chick gotta be straight dumb or sum shit like dat.."The new westcoast king"?
"best album in the west in a long time"?, "anticipated album"?..u callin johnny a groupie, pff
wtf u talkin bout.."spy for game" haha ure sorry fo real.

so let me guess..u like spider n u dont like game right? then whos the groupie..
n spider hasnt done any damage to game like u said..pf wtf..get the fuck outta here..

shiiiit.. im anticipating Beyonces rap album more then Spiders n thats real talk..

LMAO.

JUCYGIRL almost seems like a "StevenColbert" Spider Loc stan

She really can't be serious can she? It's Spider Loc we're talking about here....

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE  I MADE A FEW PEOPLE MAD BY GIVING SPIDER THE NEW WEST COAST KING TITLE  !!!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID NEGATIVE INPUT IS BETTER THAN NO INPUT AT ALL ...SO EVENTHOUGH YA'LL ARE NOT GIVING SPIDER HIS PROPS YOU'RE STILL RESPONDING NEGATIVELY WHICH IN FACT SHOWS THAT YOU PAID ATTENTION AND TOOK THE TIME AND EFFORT TO POST  ...BAD PUBLICITY IS BETTER THAN NONE SO IN ACTUALITY YOU'RE HELPING SPIDER OUT ...I ALWAYS SAID YOUR HATERS ARE YOUR BIGGEST FANS SO I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY THREAD AND KEEPING IT GOING WITH YOUR POSTS...YOU'RE MAKING SPIDER WORLD WIDE ON THE WEB !!!!! LOL
[/b][/i]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 12:28:03 PM by JUCYGIRL »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »

LMFAO at Juicygirl. I can tell u just became a fan of SPI today cause out of no where u show up repping SPI and all that type of shit and i see u just registered on Spiders forum hahahah. And just to let u know since ur repping him so hard and letting everyone know whats up, his album isnt going to be called West Kept Secret anymore, hes using the name West Kept Secret - The Prequel as a mixtape name and that mixtape is suppose to drop Sept 11. His offical album name now is World Wide Web. Get your facts str8 sister LOL!!!

AWWW IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY'S BEEN TRACKING ME DOWN ..LMAO...YOU CAN TELL I JUST BECAME A FAN OF SPIDER LIKE YESTERDAY HUH ? REGARDLESS OF WHEN I BECAME A FAN IT DOESN'T MATTER JOHHNY BOY BECAUSE I'M SERVING MY PURPOSE HOWEVER YOU ..YOU'RE A GROUPIE HOPPIN' FROM ONE HIP HOP ARTIST TO THE NEXT ...MATTER OF FACT FROM WHAT I SEEN ON HIS FORUM YOURE KNOWN TO MAKE MEMBERS MAD SWITCHIN 'UP YOUR OPINION BEING WISHY WASHY...ARE YOU UPSET THAT I GOT MORE FAITH REPRESENTING SPIDER HARDER THAN YOU OR IS IT BECAUSE I LEFT YOU HANGING WHEN YOU SENT ME LIKE 8 MESSAGES LEAVING YOUR MYSPACE 411 TRYING TO SEE WHO I AM ? AND SINCE YOU KNOW WHAT HIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE CALLED NOW GO REPRESENT HIM BROTHA'. YOU KNOW I WONDER IF YOU'RE REALLY A " SO CALLED SPIDER FAN " BUT IN REALITY A SPY WORKING FOR GAME TO SEE WHAT SPIDER'S NEXT MOVE IS !!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/quote]

Just stop it lil giirl. It seems like u just found out about SPI like yesterday morning and u come out of no where sucking his dick. Hahaha just stop it, u dont know SPI for shit. Go cop some mixtapes n shit first, really find out about him first lil girl hahahaha 2funni!!!

messi19

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
quote author=JUCYGIRL link=topic=148368.msg1542531#msg1542531 date=1184344817]
damn this chick gotta be straight dumb or sum shit like dat.."The new westcoast king"?
"best album in the west in a long time"?, "anticipated album"?..u callin johnny a groupie, pff
wtf u talkin bout.."spy for game" haha ure sorry fo real.

so let me guess..u like spider n u dont like game right? then whos the groupie..
n spider hasnt done any damage to game like u said..pf wtf..get the fuck outta here..

shiiiit.. im anticipating Beyonces rap album more then Spiders n thats real talk..

FIRST OFF YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL NEXT TIME YOU CALL SOMEBODY DUMB..NEXT OFF PLEASE TELL ME HOW I'M A GROUPIE BECAUSE I LIKE AN ARTIST AND AM COMMENDING HIM FOR HIS STYLE..NOW IF I WAS A GROUPIE LIKE JOHNNY BOY I'D BE HOPPIN' ON THE BANDWAGON FROM GAME TO SPIDER AND BACK AND FORTH..BUT THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAN AND A GROUPIE .YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT NOW WOULD YOU MR.ILLITERATE  !!!! AND OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING ACCURATELY EITHER BECAUSE IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD HAVE READ WHEN I STATED THAT SPIDERLOC SHUT THE GAME DOWN WITH "TOE TAGS "AND" BITCH BOY " PROVING THAT THE GAME IS JUST A COMMERCIAL RAPPER WHO AIN'T GOT NO GOOD COMEBACK AS A BATTLE RAPPER WHEN HE TRIED TO DO SO WITH HIS "240 BARS" DISS SONG. EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HEARING " THE GAME'S COMMERCIAL LYRICS "ABOUT SHIT HE AIN'T NEVER DONE IN THE STREETS ; WHICH MAKES HIM OUT TO BE ANOTHER WANNABE GANGSTER RAPPER...GET YOU CAPTAIN SAVE A WANNABE @SS OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR MESSI DRAMA !! SINCE YOU'RE ANTICIPATING BEYONCE'S RAP ALBUM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO HER FORUM AND TELL HER THAT...LMAOOOOOOOOO...YOU CAN NEVER CALL ME DUMB SWEETHEART I'VE GOT A COLLEGE DEGREE TO BACK ME UP BUT WTF YOU GOT "JOHNNY BOY " ? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/quote]

Haha dont cry damn...LMAO so u sayin Toe Tagz is better than 240 bars? HAHAHAHAH

Well, we're still talking about that diss til this day, aint nobody gon talk about Spider disses in years to come.

plus ure stupiid as hell, cuz Game dont want to diss Spider anymore cuz he knows he'll gain promotion idiot..

so now that Game doesn't even answer what the fuck does Spider have left? Nothing more
but being 50s protector.

Im just gon leave your sorry ass fo real. Being a groupie doesn't just mean to hope on the bangwagon, it means that you're protecting your favorite artist to death, n hate on every rapper he hates on.

I like Game n BWS, but i dont hate G-Unit, nor Spider.

U dont even know Game or Spider so u dont know whats real or not.

Aight then, can u ppppllz name the rappers hes better than??

PS.  "SINCE YOU'RE ANTICIPATING BEYONCE'S RAP ALBUM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO HER FORUM AND TELL HER THAT...LMAOOOOOOOOO..."

WTF??! U lame as hell..

Seems like u the one that deservese to be claped like that bitch on peoples
sigs..

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »

Haha dont cry damn...LMAO so u sayin Toe Tagz is better than 240 bars? HAHAHAHAH

Well, we're still talking about that diss til this day, aint nobody gon talk about Spider disses in years to come.

plus ure stupiid as hell, cuz Game dont want to diss Spider anymore cuz he knows he'll gain promotion idiot..

so now that Game doesn't even answer what the fuck does Spider have left? Nothing more
but being 50s protector.

Im just gon leave your sorry ass fo real. Being a groupie doesn't just mean to hope on the bangwagon, it means that you're protecting your favorite artist to death, n hate on every rapper he hates on.

PS.  "SINCE YOU'RE ANTICIPATING BEYONCE'S RAP ALBUM MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO HER FORUM AND TELL HER THAT...LMAOOOOOOOOO..."

WTF??! U lame as hell..

sigs..
[/quoTE

"Seems like u the one that deservese to be claped like that bitch on peoples
sigs.. ?

I SEE YOU STILL CAN'T SPELL ...LMAOOOOOOOOO...WELL SINCE YOU STATED THAT GAME DIDN'T WANNA ANSWER TO SPIDER BECAUSE SPIDER WILL EARN PUBLICITY WHY THE HELL ARE YOU RESPONDING UNLESS YOU'RE TRYING TO GIVE HIM MORE FAME ALSO...? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S LAME CLAIMING TO LIKE SPIDER BUT TALKING SHIT SAYING HIS LYRICS AREN'T TIGHT AND THAT ALL HE IS NOW IS 50'S PROTECTOR..YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY OR GOT SPIDER'S BACK YOU DON'T NEED TO RESPOND TO MY THREADS...I'M NEVER A GROUPIE ON ANYBODY'S DICK ..I JUST SPEAK WHAT IS REAL...YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET CLAPPED LIKE THAT BITCH ON SIGS RUNNING NOTHING BUT YOUR DICK SUCKERS BITCH BOY !!!!!  ;D :P :laugh: :loco:

d-nice

« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 03:09:07 PM »
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Snoop
Glasses Malone
Mykstero
Problem
Jay Rock
WC
The Trapp
Damani
Bad Lucc
Soopafly

And I have not even got started yet, but that is just a few better than Spider Loc. But like I said, I will give it a listen and see how it sounds when it drops.

messi19

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 03:15:01 PM »
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Snoop
Glasses Malone
Mykstero
Problem
Jay Rock
WC
The Trapp
Damani
Bad Lucc
Soopafly

And I have not even got started yet, but that is just a few better than Spider Loc. But like I said, I will give it a listen and see how it sounds when it drops.

yeah theres plenty moe better than Spida but i want her to name niggas that SPIDER are better than..

messi19

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 03:16:10 PM »

but being 50s protector.

WTF??! U lame as hell..

sigs..
[/quoTE

"Seems like u the one that deservese to be claped like that bitch on peoples
sigs.. ?

I SEE YOU STILL CAN'T SPELL ...LMAOOOOOOOOO...WELL SINCE YOU STATED THAT GAME DIDN'T WANNA ANSWER TO SPIDER BECAUSE SPIDER WILL EARN PUBLICITY WHY THE HELL ARE YOU RESPONDING UNLESS YOU'RE TRYING TO GIVE HIM MORE FAME ALSO...? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S LAME CLAIMING TO LIKE SPIDER BUT TALKING SHIT SAYING HIS LYRICS AREN'T TIGHT AND THAT ALL HE IS NOW IS 50'S PROTECTOR..YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY OR GOT SPIDER'S BACK YOU DON'T NEED TO RESPOND TO MY THREADS...I'M NEVER A GROUPIE ON ANYBODY'S DICK ..I JUST SPEAK WHAT IS REAL...YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET CLAPPED LIKE THAT BITCH ON SIGS RUNNING NOTHING BUT YOUR DICK SUCKERS BITCH BOY !!!!!  ;D :P :laugh: :loco:

haha wtf u talking bout..gtfoh..

name rappers who spider is better than?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

Just stop it lil giirl. It seems like u just found out about SPI like yesterday morning and u come out of no where sucking his dick. Hahaha just stop it, u dont know SPI for shit. Go cop some mixtapes n shit first, really find out about him first lil girl hahahaha 2funni!!!
[/quote]

I REALLY WONDER IF YOURE REALLY A BITCH BECAUSE THE SHIT YOU SAY SOUNDS LIKE IT COMES FROM ONE...YOU'RE THE ONE RIDING SPIDER'S DICK YOU FAKE @SS GROUPIE !! I SEE WHY THEY KEEP TRYIN' TO BANN YOU FROM HIS FORUMS. SPIDER IS A REAL @SS NIGGA AND DON'T NEED PUSSY @SS FAKESTERS LIKE YOU !! WHY DON'T YOU COP ALL HIS MIXTAPES AGAIN SINCE YOU CLAIM TO REPRESENT AND COP THEM FOR ME TOO !!! SPIDER COULD USE THE EXTRA CHUMP CHANGE ..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO 8) ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2007, 03:49:11 PM »
JucyGirl, it's good to see you have nothing better to do than try to convince a whole website to love the ground Spider walks on like any of us give a shit.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »
^^LMFAO str8 up!!!

StevenQBosell

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2007, 04:18:41 PM »
JucyGirl, it's good to see you have nothing better to do than try to convince a whole website to love the ground Spider walks on like any of us give a shit.

LMAO, that sums it up

Lunatic

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2007, 04:19:36 PM »

LMAO, that sums it up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »

;)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!