Author Topic: SPIDER LOC " THE WEST COAST'S NEWEST PHENOMENON "  (Read 1349 times)

crash

Re: SPIDER LOC " THE WEST COAST'S NEWEST PHENOMENON "
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2007, 04:25:12 PM »
Juicy Girl is stating her opinion, so if you don't  agree then why are you even responding???? Spider Loc is The only real True West Artist that is SELF MADE, no matter how you look at it how did he get his deal? by rapping accapela for a nigga... thats straight HIP HOP like when Jay Z signed Beanie off of spitting a freestyle, every other new west artist that has a deal or is about to get one has gotten there by being HELPED by PRODUCTION COMPANIES that have been WELL ESTABLISHED..... and make sure you check out that new 50 Cent Video I get Money.....
Outro

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2007, 04:48:43 PM »
JucyGirl, it's good to see you have nothing better to do than try to convince a whole website to love the ground Spider walks on like any of us give a shit.

FIRST OFF I'M NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE NOBODY TO WORSHIP THE GROUND SPIDER WALKS ON ..THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS AND SECONDLY I'M ONLY STATING MY OPINION OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT SPIDER AS AN ARTIST ..IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YA'LL DONT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO HATE ON WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY...IF YOU REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT DON'T RESPOND TO WHAT I GOT TO SAY...LIKE CRASH SAID "Spider Loc is The only real True West Artist that is SELF MADE, no matter how you look at it how did he get his deal? by rapping accapela for a nigga"...AND THAT'S REAL TALK !!!! ;D 8)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:51:05 PM by JUCYGIRL »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »
FIRST OFF I'M NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE NOBODY TO WORSHIP THE GROUND SPIDER WALKS ON ..THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS AND SECONDLY I'M ONLY STATING MY OPINION OF HOW I FEEL ABOUT SPIDER AS AN ARTIST ..IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YA'LL DONT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN TO HATE ON WHAT I HAVE TO SAY WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY...IF YOU REALLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT DON'T RESPOND TO WHAT I GOT TO SAY...LIKE CASH SAID "Spider Loc is The only real True West Artist that is SELF MADE, no matter how you look at it how did he get his deal? by rapping accapela for a nigga "...AND THAT'S REAL TALK !!!! ;D 8)

I'll respond to what ever I want to regardless if I agree to it or not. It's called "having a discussion". Deal with it. You're the only one that seems to be getting butthurt over the situation, calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a "hater".

Spider could have gotten a deal by pop locking, but honestly, I don't care. It's about results. If he can't produce results, he might as well be working at McDonalds.

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2007, 08:42:19 PM »

I'll respond to what ever I want to regardless if I agree to it or not. It's called "having a discussion". Deal with it. You're the only one that seems to be getting butthurt over the situation, calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a "hater".

Spider could have gotten a deal by pop locking, but honestly, I don't care. It's about results. If he can't produce results, he might as well be working at McDonalds.
[/quote]

IM GONNA LET SPIDER TELL HIS STORY..CHECK IT OUT...IT'S CALLED HAVING A DISCUSSION ...LOL...

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »
jucy girl needs to hook up with uncut 510
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »

IM GONNA LET SPIDER TELL HIS STORY..CHECK IT OUT...IT'S CALLED HAVING A DISCUSSION ...LOL...

What is that supposed to tell me? I don't even like Game. I'll put it to you this way since you don't seem to understand...Spider could be the realest person to ever live, I just don't like his raps. At all. Does that bother you or something?

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2007, 02:36:10 AM »

What is that supposed to tell me? I don't even like Game. I'll put it to you this way since you don't seem to understand...Spider could be the realest person to ever live, I just don't like his raps. At all. Does that bother you or something?
[/quote]

I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU A FEEL OF WHO SPIDER IS SINCE YOU SAID "99% of the people east of the rockies have never heard of Spider" IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THAT'S FINE..IM NOT HERE TO PLEASE YOU AND MAKE YOU HAPPY BY AGREEING WITH YOU OR CHANGING MY OPINION ABOUT SPIDER AS AN ARTIST...I SIMPLY CAME ON HERE EXPRESSING MY OPINION THAT HE WILL TAKE OVER THE WEST COAST AND THAT SEEMED TO UPSET AND BOTHER MANY OF YOU ..IF YA'LL DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT YOU SHOULDN'T OF REPLIED...IT'S A SHAME HOW QUICK PEOPLE ARE PRONE TO POST NEGATIVITY AND BE SO JUDGEMENTAL ON AN ENTIRE WEBSITE INSTEAD OF GIVING ARTISTS LOVE AND PROPS FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND EFFORT TO SOCIETY.  :raisetheroof:..[/b][/i]

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2007, 02:44:12 AM »
^^FUCK ARE U STILL BABBLING ON ABOUT SPIDER? FUCK SOME PEOPLE THINK HES DOPE AND SOME PEOPLE THINK HES TRASH. NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSEEEEEE SAYSSSSSSSSSS LADDYYYYY, GET IT THREW UR HEAD, UR LONG ASS PARAGRAH POSTS DONT MEAN SHIT TO PEOPLE.  THEY EITHER SUPPORT HIM OR THEY DONT. I PERSONALLY THINK HES DOPE. SO COULD U PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DELETE THIS THREAD OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP REPLYING TO EVERY GOD DAMN POSTER ON HERE PLEASEEEEEEEE. THANK YOU!!!

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2007, 03:35:17 AM »
^^FUCK ARE U STILL BABBLING ON ABOUT SPIDER? FUCK SOME PEOPLE THINK HES DOPE AND SOME PEOPLE THINK HES TRASH. NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYONE ELSEEEEEE SAYSSSSSSSSSS LADDYYYYY, GET IT THREW UR HEAD, UR LONG ASS PARAGRAH POSTS DONT MEAN SHIT TO PEOPLE.  THEY EITHER SUPPORT HIM OR THEY DONT. I PERSONALLY THINK HES DOPE. SO COULD U PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND DELETE THIS THREAD OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP REPLYING TO EVERY GOD DAMN POSTER ON HERE PLEASEEEEEEEE. THANK YOU!!!

I DONT THINK YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID BITCH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! IM CLEARLY STATING MY OPINION AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK STAY THE FUCK OUTTA HERE !! IM NOT DELETING MY THREAD FOR YOU OR NOBODY ELSE..I CAN POST AS MANY REPLIES AND THREADS AS I WANT  ..I GOT A RIGHT TO MY MUTHAFUCKIN' OPINION SO FUCK YOU , FUCK THE HATERS WHO COME ON HERE TO SHAKE SALT , AND FUCK ANYBODY ELSE WHO GOT A PROBLEM...STICK TO YOUR AVATAR AND TAKE ONE UP THE @SS FOR KEEPIN' THE BS UP YOU BITCH @SS GROUPIE !!!!...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2007, 03:53:00 AM »
^^^ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 03:56:09 AM by johnny1000 »