Author Topic: whos from the UK?  (Read 1809 times)

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

StevenQBosell

Re: whos from the UK?
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 08:40:15 AM »
I have an aunt that lives in Surrey, I believe the town of Waybridge... (sorry, i'm a Yankee, don't know too much about the U.K.)

At any rate, I might be visiting her for U.S. Thankgiving this year, and then we'll have a big family reunion in Barbados in 2008... all my dubcc friends, particularly those in the U.K. are invited!

(BTW UK McDonalds taste JUST LIKE Americas MCdonalds  8) )
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 08:42:08 AM by StevenQBosell »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 09:19:35 AM »
I have an aunt that lives in Surrey, I believe the town of Waybridge... (sorry, i'm a Yankee, don't know too much about the U.K.)

At any rate, I might be visiting her for U.S. Thankgiving this year, and then we'll have a big family reunion in Barbados in 2008... all my dubcc friends, particularly those in the U.K. are invited!

lol at that final statement.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 09:28:14 AM »
Ever visted Barbados Es-Jay, Bigg Paul, Pez, Jordan DevilMayCar, Flipmode or Matty?

(Americans seem to prefer Jamaica, Aruba, or Bahamas... can't figure why... ??? )

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
Ever visted Barbados Es-Jay, Bigg Paul, Pez, Jordan DevilMayCar, Flipmode or Matty?

(Americans seem to prefer Jamaica, Aruba, or Bahamas... can't figure why... ??? )

unfortunately i haven't... would like to though, you got a spare plane ticket?

Paul

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 10:53:17 AM »

na never mate, would love to though, im going to maljorca(think thts how to spell it) tomorow for my second holiday of the summer 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:40 AM »

na never mate, would love to though, im going to maljorca(think thts how to spell it) tomorow for my second holiday of the summer 8)

props, have a good time mate.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:53 AM »

lol at that final statement.

On a side note, you know that U.S. chocolate and British Chocolate are extremley different?

I personally can't stand British chocolate, in Barbados, they don't import American chocolate.

However, if a Brit were to tatse American chocolate, they may have the same centiments as myself!  :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 11:10:26 AM by StevenQBosell »

StevenQBosell

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:45 AM »

props, have a good time mate.

Yeah dude, have a drink down there for me, have a safe trip

Matty

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2007, 11:12:12 AM »
the uni i went to was in surrey. right close to weybridge, a lil place called egham (next to staines/virginia water)...

Paul

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 11:14:10 AM »
props guys, cheers, ill def hav a few drinks lol ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 01:26:32 PM »
I've only been jamaica really....lol
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 01:34:41 PM »
ill be in amsterdam aug 6th-8th and london 8th-19th with one goal in mind. to get fucked up party and fuck some girls
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Paul

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
ill be in amsterdam aug 6th-8th and london 8th-19th with one goal in mind. to get fucked up party and fuck some girls

lol thts the way to do it 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 04:06:17 AM »
House raid nets £1m heroin haul

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/6906224.stm

Well done to the Police, actually doing something worthwhile. but now were going to have crazed junkies looking for a fix...