Author Topic: whos from the UK?  (Read 1810 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whos from the UK?
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2007, 04:23:24 AM »
LMAO at this from The Sun:

OUR washout summer has been blamed on many things including global warming, the Gulfstream and a weather system called La Nina.

But there could be a simpler cause . . . Umbrella, the annoyingly catchy song by Rihanna which has been at No1 for nine sodding — sorry, sodden — weeks.

For that coincides almost exactly with the period of monsoon-like rain which has drenched the nation.

And now experts are wondering if clubbers who have been partying to Umbrella have unwittingly been doing a RAINDANCE.

Today, in a bid to put a spoke into Umbrella’s curse, The Sun urges its millions of readers to join our campaign against the hit and knock it off top spot for ever — ever — ever.

We have suggested songs you can download that could at last bring some sun. At the same time it’s probably best to avoid the Walker Brothers’ The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore . . .

Looking back, Umbrella seemed destined to bring bad luck.

The video to the track was shot on Friday, April 13.

Before the single was released on May 14, Britain had been basking in sunshine.

London was Europe’s warmest capital along with Athens as temperatures soared to 20°C.

But just one day after the song hit the shops, severe weather warnings hit the headlines.

There were Met Office alerts for East Anglia and the Highlands in May, while downpours and flash floods devastated Sheffield, Hull and Doncaster as well as Kent and Hampshire in June. In fact, last month was the wettest June on record with nearly 120mm of rain.

Even Bournemouth, where beaches were packed this time last year, was deserted as the town was pounded by 50mm of rain — the average for the whole of May — in just a few hours.

So get downloading and let’s flush Umbrella down the drain — where it brolly well belongs!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007320955,00.html

Intriago33

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2007, 04:41:18 AM »
Rihanna>Global Warming.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 04:51:52 AM »
A real Umbrella>Umbrella (The Song)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 05:57:32 AM »
Lol songs cannot change the weather. Period.

The Sun are actually, unreadable material now if they actually are going to blame a song for our weather, it's britain it's unpredictable. Remember the heatwave last year? I don't remember a song staying in the charts for weeks on end was the blame for that. It's just a secret campaign to increase download sales because The Sun can mentally tap the minds of white people, black people, indians and whoever else who don't have common sense :P

Only thing worth reading? Dirty Deidre lmao.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 05:59:47 AM »
^lol, the sun is full of shit. but then again, arent all tabloids?

its a funny story, dont take it so seriously...

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 06:01:20 AM »
Relax man i'm not lol i'm just saying. There was a fat ass heatwave which was unusual and that was torture, britian isn't allowed to be that hot lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 06:08:18 AM »
lol, i know, we have the worst weather system really. one month sweltering heat, the next pissing down with rain...

props.

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 07:44:38 AM »

another brit here... i'm out in the wild wild west..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
northampton hour outside London   8)

any of the bedford heads smoke skunk(your pretty nearby)...yall been gettin an influx of that shitty sugar bud???

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 09:14:51 AM »
Lol songs cannot change the weather. Period.

The Sun are actually, unreadable material now if they actually are going to blame a song for our weather, it's britain it's unpredictable. Remember the heatwave last year? I don't remember a song staying in the charts for weeks on end was the blame for that. It's just a secret campaign to increase download sales because The Sun can mentally tap the minds of white people, black people, indians and whoever else who don't have common sense :P

Only thing worth reading? Dirty Deidre lmao.

The Sun's Sport section is the best thing worth reading!

any of the bedford heads smoke skunk(your pretty nearby)...yall been gettin an influx of that shitty sugar bud???

and lol, there was a lil bit round my way not too long ago.. friend of mine was meant to pick up a couple of oz's but when he got there it was coated in the sugar to make it weigh up more.. needless to say he tip'd the dealer bollocks and left.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 09:19:36 AM »
LOL last two weeks weve had a fuckin epidemic of that shit

only just got back to normal..so i be  8) again!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2007, 09:24:51 AM »
^ yeh you gotta be careful now-a-days people do tend to try and take you for a mug.. i just stick to my pals and other people i know well.. lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
seriously the weather is shit at the mo.

im off work for a week and a half and was looking forward to relaxing in the sun and all its done is rain !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2007, 12:24:03 PM »
LMAO@sugar instead of trichomes. :-X

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 03:26:04 PM »
LMAO@sugar instead of trichomes. :-X

they were stickin sand an glass in shit as well a while back...anything to add weight...ppl got hospitalized  :-\